BN TV

“I had a dream that Moji Olaiya woke up” – Foluke Daramola

BN TV

Nollywood was thrown into total darkness on the 17th of May 2017 when the news broke that the kindhearted, beautiful actress and mother of two, Moji Olaiya had died.

After the 42 year old actress had been laid to rest at Ebony Vaults Ikoyi, her best friend, Foluke Daramola amidst tears spoke with Broadway TV about their relationship, the dream she had that Moji will live again, a scholarship program that has been put in place for her kids, what Nollywood plans to do for her family and more.

Watch

1. aisha

June 11, 2017 at 5:44 pm

u are a joker

• Jay

June 11, 2017 at 7:29 pm

She isn’t a joker. She was simply in denial. You have those thoughts when you lose someone dear to you. You don’t even believe the person is dead until the person is buried. Your comment was cruel and unneeded.

• Belema

June 11, 2017 at 7:37 pm

Aisha, how is she a joker? I’m sure you didn’t even bother to watch the clip but read the headline and then became very quick to comment, smh. Human beings! RIP Moji Olaiya.

• Sansarai

June 11, 2017 at 9:41 pm

This comment…unecessarily cruel as other posters have said. How can you tell someone in mourning that he/she is a joker, for dreaming that their loved one came back to life? I pray you never lose someone dear to you. It can drive a person mad…you will find yourself dreaming dreams like Joseph, thinking you’ve seen the person in a crowd or out of the corner of your eye, all sorts. Someone as judgemental and irrational as yourself will have low self-esteem when you find yourself experiencing worse than this lady…just pray you don’t lose someone close

• Gimbiya

June 13, 2017 at 2:24 am

My mother has been dead 5years now and it still feels surreal, there are those moments that i feel like it did not happen. Again its been 5 years and it isn’t even my first rodeo with loosing someone hopefully my last; before my mum i lost my dad and sister. Until you have lost someone directly close to you don’t make light of anyone’s feelings as words are not adequate enough to express what one feels.

2. lami

June 11, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Sad, may God console the family and friends

3. ewa

June 12, 2017 at 5:24 am

God bless you Foluke!
    A o ni fi iru e san o, may God bless you and your family

4. Deleke

June 12, 2017 at 1:43 pm

Death of a loved one is awful. Lost a cousin and for good few months, I would see him in my dreams and we would be conversing