Career

Living in Abuja & desire to gain business leadership skills? This Sprinters workshop is just for you!

BellaNaija.com

Hey BellaNaijarians, we’ve got something exciting coming your way!

Sprinters is a 3-day fempreneurship program set to take place in Abuja starting on August 2nd – August 4th, 2017.

30 amazing and ambitious women will be selected to:

• Attend business leadership skills workshop
  • You will work with your team immediately on a business case and pitch it to a jury of selected industry leaders and celebrate like a star after your achievements.

This is for all ambitious women who want to be leaders, you can learn from the best in the industry and get a chance to win a pitch slot in Germany!

Guess what? You can also win a ticket from the event organisers by sending an email to [email protected] with “I am a BellaNaija Sprinter”  or go to www.sprinters.co to find out more and get your ticket.

**T’s & C’s apply

1. chique

July 31, 2017 at 3:18 pm

Bia Stella Dam Abo Nze Ade no let them catch you for here oh

• Baymax

July 31, 2017 at 3:52 pm

Abeg, shift!

So she should not do her business again because of oversabi people?

Doris has moved on. Mind ya business

2. Californiabawlar

July 31, 2017 at 4:14 pm

Yes o! Emphasis on acquisition and takeover.

3. MurderSheWrote

July 31, 2017 at 4:33 pm

Stella Damasus wants to teach me “fempreneurship”? Ngwanu. Thank you but no thanks. I’ll pass. Good luck to those that apply and attend. Don’t come to my comments o.

4. chique

July 31, 2017 at 5:47 pm

Baymax you must be steeewpeed for coming under my comment. That’s inferior. I have a right to MY say…..next time mind your own damn business and keep it moving. Ass licker oshi. I stand by it….she should nt let them catch her…oya come and beat me. Iranu.!

5. Jemimah

July 31, 2017 at 6:21 pm

BN! Remove this yeye woman from my face jare! Ta!!!