BN TV

Here’s how to Build a Relationship with the Opposite Sex with your Body, Mind & Spirit | Watch a New Episode of Adeolu Adefarasin’s “Shop Talk”

BN TV

On this episode of Shop Talk, host Adeolu Adefarasin along with guests Poe and Martin Abraham discuss the process of attraction and building a relationship with the other sex, through your Body, Mind and Spirit.

Watch below.

1. Akara Pancake

September 15, 2017 at 8:13 pm

Martin Abraham made some really valid points. He has always been an smart intelligent guy right from Law School. I hear Poe is ex-KC (just like me) so I am thrilled to have gone to the same schools as these contributors. Intelligent lads, all

By the way, kudos to Adeolu and the production team. I really like the depth and conciseness of this show. Very nice concept too.

• Beht why

September 15, 2017 at 8:18 pm

I really like the show.

2. Ello Bae

September 15, 2017 at 8:48 pm

When men are dropping sense and using big big grammar with correct diction. Isn’t God good?

3. Cocoa

September 15, 2017 at 9:07 pm

pleasantly surprised! Not another shallow talk show about relationships .

4. #Proudnigerian

September 15, 2017 at 9:51 pm

FOCUS, VISION ,CONSISTENCY ,DISCIPLINE! Very few Nigerian men have these qualities??

5. Ephi

September 15, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Very nice conversation and important topic. They’ve gained a fan today, I will def be watching subsequent episodes. Well done guys.

**Know who you are. Find your identity**

6. Nat

September 15, 2017 at 11:05 pm

So relieved to know that there are men out there with depth, strong reasoning, knowledge of self and faith. They are definitely challenging the Nigerian male stereotype. Good work Adeolu. I can now understand how people are sapiosexual. Drawn to Mr. Baldy! 😉

7. Flosse

September 15, 2017 at 11:21 pm

Martin Abraham’s perspectives is too heavily influenced by spirituality to the point where it comes across as being so distant from reality and kind of ignorant. If you are in a club or party, you will feel inclined to dance because of the music and not some spiritual energy. There are people in so many other parts of the world who do not believe in God or Jesus Christ who are still able to find lifetime partners so his argument that problems exist because people do not know Jesus or who they are in Christ is fairly illogical.

• Cocoa

September 16, 2017 at 10:59 am

Flosse,
      There is a difference between a “good marriage” and a GODLY MARRIAGE.. The latter has purpose, it is not just about companionship but also doing GOD’S WILL.

Its the same way there are MORAL people and GODLY people….May seem the same to some but trust me it is very different.
      Not everyone who is successful on earth is successful in the eyes of their Maker. People who are in an intimate relationship with God want to be pleasing to Him, irrespectiveof how they look to others.

Lastly, believe it or not, there are Spirits behind MUSIC. I won’t elaborate on this topic because that is not the most important thing for us to debate right now. I want you to just SEEK God for yourself….DECIDE if you want an intimate relationship and go for it…..then we all the things that will be REVEALED to YOU!!!

• Flosse

September 16, 2017 at 11:25 am

Cocoa, this is how christians keep deceiving themselves,thinking they know everything. Again, who are you to say their marriage doesn’t have purpose? Are you saying that all Godly marriages are good? And that all marriages involving people like Buddhists, Hindus or even traditional marriages of the past before the white man colonized us are/were not purposeful marriages?

Oh yes, I know there’s a difference between Godly and Moral people. One big difference is that many moral people do not have that holier than thou while being a terrible person attitude, that I’m the only one going to heaven and everyone else is a sinner attitude. While it is noble to aspire to an intimate relationship with God, the issue I take with your statement is that a lot of people follow man made rules and doctrines and think they’re being Godly, even when it’s at the detriment of their fellow man. That is why some Godly people feel like judges, deciding someone is not Godly because of their words or actions when they don’t even know the person well. All I’m saying is that we are not the ones to make the call about who’s Godly or not.

Finally, no need to explain the spirit behind music because I could explain the psychology behind music and a jolly environment to you, but like you said we ain’t got time for that. I don’t know what you’re referring to by all things will be revealed to me, but thanks tho, I’ll pass. I have an intimate relationship with my maker, the higher power who gives me life, who I know as God and that is enough for me.