BN TV

I never knew he was married – Woman at the center of Kevin Hart scandal speaks

BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija - I never knew he was married - Woman at the center of Kevin Hart scandal speaks

Montia Sabbag, the woman at the center of American comedian Kevin Hart‘s sex scandal has revealed the details of their relationship, claiming she never knew he was married.

The comedian and actor whose wife Eniko Hart is 8 months along in her pregnancy confessed to cheating on her a couple weeks ago. He also revealed that he was being blackmailed by someone who had a sex tape of him and the lady in question.

The tape was later leaked and the lady, Montia came forward to deny any involvement in the extortion plot, insisting that someone else who was with them must have taken the videos and used it to try to blackmail the comedian.

Speaking to Daily Mail, Montia speaks all about her trip to Nevada and how she met Kevin on the plane. She insists she never knew he was married neither did he tell her. She claims their connection was instant and she found him likable and funny. In her words:

I was intimate with Kevin three times in the course of maybe three days. It was fun. We just get along, we get each other, he’s funny, I’m funnier. We had a connection, we had chemistry. We clicked. It was fun, he didn’t try to woo me, it was just an instant connection.

Montia who is originally from Boston explains how she met Kevin:

I had a girlfriend who invited me to go with a few of her friends. I was like, “okay, sounds fun. We stayed at the Venetian hotel and we ended up moving hotels to The Cosmopolitan. I met him (Kevin) on the plane, I was with a friend and we had no idea he was gonna be there. He was with his friends. I thought he was cute, he’s an attractive man, but I wasn’t star struck or anything like that, it was super casual, he was a gentleman, a nice guy.

She says about their relationship:

Yes we were intimate, I did not know he was married but I found out later, I was a little bit upset, confused about it because the way he was acting it didn’t seem like he was married. But I was caught in the moment, he’s an adult. We partied, we drank and we ended up being intimate three times over the course of three days.

It’s not like it was anything special, I’m a normal person, just cause he’s someone we see on TV doesn’t mean I was wooed, it’s not like that, he’s just a cool guy, chill.

Montia also claims the video that was leaked was not taken on the same day as the pictures in the nightclub:

Everybody believed that the video was the night of the nightclub and that we were only intimate once, but it was a completely different day, the second time (we had sex),’ she explained.

If you really look at the tape it was during the day, it wasn’t a night thing, he (Kevin) was sober, there was obviously a connection, I’m not just someone he was with at night when he was intoxicated or something, it was more than that. We were all back at the hotel room. There was quite a few people in the suite, it was a social gathering, a party. We hung out, listened to music. Kevin was very public about his affection towards me. We were hugging, kissing, touching and it made me believe he wasn’t married.

Watch the video below:

1. Kenz

September 27, 2017 at 1:07 pm

Story for the gods ………

• Fleur

September 27, 2017 at 1:54 pm

Yeah, I did not even know it was Kevin Hart. LOL.

• Fictionaddictbooks.blogspot.com.ng

September 27, 2017 at 4:11 pm

As in, too much story for the gods

2. Anonymous

September 27, 2017 at 1:15 pm

Yeah, yeah and I just found out the earth is round!!
    PULEZZZZZZZZ (please) simply admit you did what you wanted to do and drop the lame excuse.
    All these cheap publicity stunt sef mschewwwww.

3. Mimz

September 27, 2017 at 1:16 pm

Girl look for another lie, even we in Africa know that Kevin Hart is married.

4. Asa

September 27, 2017 at 1:20 pm

Nope. Montia you cannot be excused. Ignorance is not an excuse particularly in these days of internet and social media. It isn’t that you didn’t know that he was married, it is that you did not care if he was married. if you were in the least bit concerned about his marital status, you would have done a quick internet search. According to your statement “you were not star struck” this means you knew who he was and that he was a star. If you knew who he was, you could have just searched out if he was married. But no, you were down to have fun and you did not care if he was married and if he didn’t admit his marital status to you, that one was on him. You were not going to be the one to discover it. Don’t say you didn’t know, say you conveniently didn’t want to know. Kevin knew his marital status and was out to have fun and you were not going to turn him down if he was not hesitant himself.

Anyway Eniko sef that knew when Kevin was married to his first wife didn’t care. She contented herself with the “I was not the only one”. This isn’t excuse for you though Montia.

5. keke driver

September 27, 2017 at 1:22 pm

Excuse you….. !!!! Miss, i’m far away in Nigeria, and I damn well know Kevin is married……. Ash*wo no be work.

6. anony

September 27, 2017 at 1:24 pm

I believe her..lets blame kevin hart, and not the woman..as usual. He is the married one, he should respect his vows..however should I say, Eniko got served, the cane that was used to beat the iyaale, has come to beat the iyawo…a cheat will always be a cheat, he will still do it again

• Jade

September 27, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Both should take responsibilities. Kevin hart is wrong but women don’t excuse her. She knew he’s married. Mistresses are just as wrong as the cheater/adulterer of a man.

• Smh

September 27, 2017 at 3:35 pm

I agree with you that she shouldn’t be blamed because he is married but she must be prosecuted for attempted extortion. And I don’t see the point of her bothering to tell us these tales by moonlight that she didn’t know he was married. If you’re gonna do something, do it with your chest

7. IYAWO KEKERE

September 27, 2017 at 1:27 pm

Why ya all bashing this girl? Eniko is a thief too. Ole gbe, Ole gbaa. End of discussion.

8. Chinny

September 27, 2017 at 1:53 pm

Oh puhhlease spare her
    Kevin too didn’t know he was married abi
    Btw,
    Eniko too claimed she didn’t know he was still living with his ex wife when they got together

• Adeola

September 27, 2017 at 10:28 pm

As in at this rate even Kevin would be wondering if he is married.

9. Funmilola

September 27, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Lol…..even Kevin himself didn’t know he was married.abi?

• Favour

September 27, 2017 at 7:12 pm

LOL… short and funniest comment on this topic???????

10. OA

September 27, 2017 at 7:23 pm

Only question I have is, “was he flying economy?” Not saying Montia cannot afford first class oh, but she’s saying we met on the plane as if they were sitting side by side! What I am trying to say is, this Montia girl na real bigs girls! That so called trip to Vegas was a planned escort trip! Na so dem dey “meet” on the plane? Even the last time Delta upgraded me gan (local flight), I was the only woman in First/Business class and none of the guys bothered to even look up from their yeye laptops or phones to even smile (or frown) in my direction. Nor be say I dey find man oh, just giving perspective.

• Mariam

September 27, 2017 at 7:52 pm

Lol itvwaz a private plane duhhh

11. Vic

September 27, 2017 at 8:00 pm

I happy ooooo!!!!!when will this happen to the lawyer that took the father of my children away claiming she knew him in the university. Karma hurry oooo cos someone needs to be served

12. Akpeno

September 27, 2017 at 8:02 pm

I was pitying her small until this BIG LIE! Chai!! How can she say she did not know Kevin was married?! Biggest lie of the century!

In fact ok let’s go with it small… so you knew this was Kevin Hart and you were obviously hanging out with him and his friends as the pictures show…
    So , before you sleep with someone you don’t ask their status? “Hey you got a girl?” Ask his friends… “what’s the deal with Kevin He single?”
    Girl Please! This lie is bigger than trump’s Ego!

Kevin Hart sef! Couldn’t keep his blokus on his pants! chai … philandering ode!

13. OA

September 27, 2017 at 8:09 pm

@Mariam – Thanks! Eh-hen goes to buttress my point…she was on an “escort trip.” So she just casually landed in someone’s private jet?!

14. Amaka

September 27, 2017 at 8:51 pm

Eniko o! Hei!What have u gotten urself into! One year on….

15. Akpeno

September 27, 2017 at 10:37 pm

Girl Please! This lie is bigger than trump’s Ego!

Kevin Hart sef! Couldn’t keep his thing in his pants! chai … philandering ode!