Comedy

#NeverAgainBro: Twitter Users share “silly things” they did for Love

Michael Olorunsola

#NeverAgainBro: Twitter Users give accounts of Love Tales gone sour

Have you ever looked back at a time in your past when you did some unbelievable things for love and wondered what went wrong with you?

These Twitter Users are definitely doing just that on this thread.

OAP Osi Suave had sent out the above tweet asking guys to give accounts of “the silly things” they did for love, with the hashtag #NeverAgainBro. The replies are hilarious as well as shocking.

See some of the replies below:

Music is life. Music is love. Music is everything. I live, breathe and eat music. Also, I'm the fun music-loving guy on the BellaNaija Music Team. Want to send us anything? Email [email protected] Follow @bellanaijaonline on Instagram @bellanaijamusic on Twitter Personal Twitter & IG is @_kvngmichael

1. Mawi

October 21, 2017 at 8:12 pm

L….ooooo….L… These are so hilariously sad! ??

2. Proudnigerian

October 21, 2017 at 8:16 pm

Lmaooo afi TFC chicken??????

3. trina

October 21, 2017 at 9:39 pm

All I can say is, for every guy you exploit & break, you’re only creating another woman’s monster. It’s not rocket science.

4. bruno

October 21, 2017 at 9:48 pm

We men bottle a lot of things up sha,after what I suffered in the hands of my ex. I swear to kip tryin till I meet another woman! Wen I do, she would be made to suffer the sins of others. I will wreck her in all aspect, she won’t even see it coming and I owe no one any apology.That will be the only thing that will satisfy me for now

• Cocolette

October 21, 2017 at 10:27 pm

Is this the real Bruno? Bruno and woman??? Ok

• miss_nk

October 22, 2017 at 9:31 pm

lmao idiot! I’m sure she will show you pepper

5. Dr. Kamsi

October 21, 2017 at 9:49 pm

All I can say is like “Dammmmm”. All these for dating? Ain’t perfect but Steve Harvey once said never play the role of a wife when u ain’t married. Same applies to dudes. That one that loaned money for dude that’s some high amount. Well some love have walking stick :).

• Banjo

October 21, 2017 at 11:06 pm

Need to teach men proper dating

6. Curious

October 21, 2017 at 10:28 pm

?????… This is funny and sad at the same time. I have done too many stupid things in the name of love… I don’t even know where to start from.

7. Lekki to ife guy was the silliest

October 21, 2017 at 11:16 pm

Drive to ife at 10pm??????? That’s dangerous. I wont allow a guy do stupid things for me. Why not story her saying your car broke down or send her tfare.
    The lady now turned off her phone…..
    Poor guy!

8. Spunky

October 22, 2017 at 7:39 am

Over 10years ago in school, got tipped off that my ex who was assumed to be in Owerri was actually holed up in a guys apartment close to my street In Enugu. Out of rage, I traced the address and went fighting for love. I got my ass whopped and the babe just dey one corner dey laugh…chai!! I burst when some chicks around the area begin that ” eyaaaa, take heart” . lol!!!

• Ronnie

October 22, 2017 at 6:14 pm

I’m so sorry. But I laughed so hard I shed tears. Lmao. Very evil girl. Lmao.

9. The Game

October 22, 2017 at 8:41 am

Guys need to know that giving women stuffs to get their love don’t work. If you are a millionaire, that alone will bring them but if you are not, don’t force it.

Although women will not agree to this but women generally love what they can’t have. Infact human beings generally. You drive to Ife st 10pm, that makes you a mumu because you wouldn’t do that for a male friend. If you go to the bar and you are having a 2k drink and she wants a 5k drink, say NO. If she buys it herself, drink from it! Getting a woman’s attention and love has a formula and the formula works especially with the most educated and exposed ones. Stop being silly in the name of impressing girls.

So many rich fella’s gf be cheating on them with a broke guy and people say it’s sex, did she check the guy’s sexometer before she started cheating with him?

10. Tamunoimama

October 22, 2017 at 3:29 pm

Me wey travel from PH to Lag to visit me bae.
    As per a homely guy helped her cleaned up the house by washing bathroom and dishes while she washes her clothes.
    After every, one brother dey down stair dey wait to take her out. #Neveragainbro

11. Smackdown

October 23, 2017 at 1:35 am

Lmaoooo Angel Michael..I’m dead ???