Features

Isn’t this the sweetest thing? Twitter User searches for Wife for her Father

BellaNaija.com

There’s no age limit for needing a companion, that much is true. 20, 40, 60, 80, we can all feel lonely.

It’s not unusual for children, after, perhaps, they have lost one parent, or the 2 parents have separated, to want the parent(s) to remain alone. No one wants to feel like their father or mother have been replaced.

That’s why this story is especially warming.

A Twitter user @TracyEO posted a tweet about searching for a female companion for her father.

The relationship would lead to marriage, she wrote, and the woman, who has to be 50 years old and above, could be a widow.

Hi, I’m looking for a female companion (eventually wife) for my Dad (possibly a widow). Age from 50yrs and above. Please help @Gidi_Traffic

It’s so sweet when one is able to put personal feelings aside and consider another and what it is they need.

We all need love, after all.

1. Kosi

November 6, 2017 at 9:46 pm

Wow BN, how slow is your day going? I feel for y’all. Can you go any lower?

• gloria

November 6, 2017 at 10:44 pm

ikr…..meanwhile some people will be emailing bella naija for months to help feature good content but bellanaija would never respond……….sigh.

• Yinx

November 6, 2017 at 11:15 pm

lmao thought I was on Linda Ikeji for a second there

2. Sally

November 7, 2017 at 1:19 am

I don’t find this sweet.

3. californiabawlar

November 7, 2017 at 2:36 am

Lmaooo! Ahn ahn! Who stole you peoples pahint na? BN cannot (second-hand fake-play) cupid in peace again? lol. O ga o, y’all need to back up. hehehe

4. Diamond

November 8, 2017 at 6:59 am

Why is she being selfish by looking for a 50 year-old and above? There should be no age limitation if she is real. BN, this must be a no news day

• TracyEO

November 8, 2017 at 6:08 pm

Lol, I’m not being selfish. You see my dad is almost 65years, retired and living a simple life. Most women under 50years are still very active and very much at that. In as much as I want him to find love, I do not want him to be stressed chasing after a woman who very much still want to enjoy her active life. Thank you.