Relationships

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & Wife Cynthia celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary

BellaNaija.com

It has been two years since media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and his wife, Cynthia tied the knot!

Celebrating their anniversary today, Ebuka took to his Instagram to share the photo above and captioned it:

Two years today since I completely handed you my mumu button without question…
Thank you for being the best ride-or-die I could ever ask for. And for being the one with a sharp business mind. Rooting seriously for your new baby @sl__clothing??
I love you so much!!! Happy anniversary babe ❤️

Cynthia also shared a video from their wedding day which she captioned:

Like I know I’m proper cool and all but See how excited he is to be marrying me ?. Happy second Anniversary to us baby. I can’t believe how fast two years has been . Thank God for the genuine friendship and understanding we have . Thank God for taking us from strength to strength . I’ll always be your ride or die . I’ll still fight everyone that tries to mess with you (as you like to form diplomatic and I’m the straight shooter) lol. Cheers to many more blessed and happy years to come ! I love you baby …

Watch below.

Happy Wedding Anniversary!

1. Provi

February 6, 2018 at 2:51 pm

If not for Instagram, or social media as a whole, some people will not show love to their families and friends.

2. Jane

February 6, 2018 at 3:38 pm

Happy wedding anniversary. God bless your home

3. Pretty

February 6, 2018 at 3:40 pm

Awww! See friendship and respect @ werk. Happy Anniversary guys!

4. June

February 6, 2018 at 9:33 pm

Maybe it’s old age catching up with me- I feel like they have been married longer ! Lol ! Happy Anniversary !

5. Sarah

February 7, 2018 at 12:16 am

Is it now a crime to wake up and communicate wedding anniversary greetings to each other in the privacy of your bedroom? I always find it very cringe worthy when two people who live in the same house deem it necessary to greet each other on social media.

Maybe I am just old school.

• Provi