Events

Bolanle Austen-Peters celebrates 50th Birthday with an Avant-Grade themed Party | Must See Photos

BellaNaija.com

Theatre enthusiast Bolanle Austen-Peters celebrated her 50th birthday recently, with an avant-garde themed party for her close friends and family.

Bolanle is the founder of TerraKulture and director of several musicals including “Wakaa the Musical”, “Saro the Musical”, “Fela & the Kalakuta Queens”, “Queen Moremi” and many more. She was also a producer for the movie “93 Days”.

Apart from her themed party, Bolanle also went to church for a thanksgiving service and had a poolside party afterward.

The birthday girl was gorgeous in a colourful dress for the party, with her hair styled in an elegant updo.

The party was attended by several socialites, celebrities and high rollers.

1. bee

February 13, 2019 at 2:53 pm

She looks amazing. She looks so young. Very beautiful!!!

2. Elle

February 13, 2019 at 9:49 pm

The picture quality is so nice. Happy birthday and best wishes! I didn’t realise she established TerraKulture, we need more people like this in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

3. Rita toronto

February 14, 2019 at 1:00 am

Matured, classy and established crowd. Happy 50th Ms B. I site Erelu my inspiration, for once I see a group of people not trying too hard to look good , lovely lovely’!

4. Viva

February 14, 2019 at 4:29 am

Men we black people are blessed o., ah ah to be 50 and look this good?

5. Physio Tinu

February 14, 2019 at 5:33 am

Thumbs up For. What she’s doing for her industry. I hope to be able to replicate same in healthcare, starting with medical rehab. My role model from afar

6. Sassy mama

February 14, 2019 at 8:55 am

50 looks beautiful on her….black don crack!!! Happy birthday

7. OA

February 15, 2019 at 5:43 am

Hmmm, Bolanle looking the way I remember her in ISI…in high school oh. That was around 32 years ago. Meanwhile, me….work and stress don make my already old-looking self look even older. She looks fabulous – the main essence of turning 50! I didn’t site the Kasunmu twins. They were quite close to Bolanle back then. Oh well, I guess we grow and go our separate ways. Wow, huge turn up.

• Anon

February 19, 2019 at 9:05 pm

Many many years ago. Her closest friend in University was Bolajoko Aguda (Mrs Odunowo) and she’s here.

Happy 50th Bola. A very pleasant and a humble lady.