Posted on Wednesday, September 19th, 2012 at 4:48 PM

By Onos O

On this week’s episode of Ndani TV‘s “The Juice”, Iyanya came through to the studio and well, things took a turn of events because the tension was hot in studio between him and the female staff present. But, that wasn’t all, Iyanya got off the comfy couch to administer a special “Kukere” Etighi tutorial for viewers who don’t quite know how to do it yet; or, who want to learn how to Etighi from the “Kukere” master himself, Iyanya. Guess who was his first student… Toolz of course, you can watch it here!

As usual, Iyanya took a seat with Toolz and he bears all, including his T-shirt! He also tells all about his alleged relationship with Ghollywood actress, Yvonne Nelson, and why he decided to leave his first love, R&B for Afro-POP.

Check on it!

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

• Custom Search
  • 16 Comments on “BN Bytes: Iyanya Teaches Toolz how to “Kukere” Etighi, Talks about Yvonne Nelson & more on Ndani TV’s “The Juice””

Comments
    • Dr. C September 19, 2012 at 5:09 PM

I love u ToolzO, I’m ur biggest fan and all, buh I’ve got to speak the truth, this dress is soon unflattering darling and u seem pretty uncomfy wiv d way ur seated, I’m guessing it’s ur spanx. By the way, if I catch that Miss Nelson ehn!!!!!!!!! How can she come and steal such hotness from us? Mschewww

• Anoni September 19, 2012 at 5:09 PM

She know show to give a good interview

• Dr. C September 19, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Meeeeehhhhhnnnnnnnnnnn! See his somtin !!!! Biko I want *lickingmylips*

• Annie September 19, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Iyanya are u nd yvone nelson jst frnds?-yes or no the guy twisted it lol so it doesnt look like he deniedher if it comes out they dating for real.Thank God oh u said u wnt to make money with kukere heheheh,very honest guy.Did he say he doesnt go to the gym? ah iyanya so ur telling me akpo/fufu formed dose abs and muscles.Hmm toolz u dancin dat kukure didnt look like a learner o .Toolz is beautiful from her neck up.Last IYANYA IS A HOTTIE!!! d guy jst too cute kai

• vikky September 19, 2012 at 5:41 PM

I love tools and i look at her as my role model bc we r de same size…..she is a good interviewer too. Inyanya can just say already if ur with yvone or not n stop beating around the bush.

Side note…..Bella please how can i send my prose to you for feature on your site?…..thanks

• Amber September 19, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Why didnt they make 2seats available,even if she wasn’t wearing any spanx,that position is kind of uncomfortable.and please naija artists should stop forming ‘fone’ abeg.be yourself

• ItsModella September 19, 2012 at 5:47 PM

like tf Toolz? I don’t care if it’s for verification purposes, don’t touch my guy’s 6 packs again…ahn ahn

• Joan September 19, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Iyanya is hoooooottttttt!!!!! And those lips and eyes…hmmmm *fans self*! Yvonne Nelson, better face ya Ghanaian boys o biko, leave this one for ME! hehe :)

And no, there is nothing wrong with his accent. If you speak clear English, problem! If you up it a notch and speak FLUENT English, they say you are forming! World people sha LOL!

Iyanyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

• Selina September 19, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I loveeee iyanya and the song is such a hit. Please Toolz looks nice, what is unflattering, you people coming on here criticizing go and find something to do with yourselves. Keep up the great interviews .

• Dee-USA September 19, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Na wa oh. So you can’t speak properly without being accused of speaking phonee. I think most people are used to hearing artistes talk with strong accents. Whether it be the Okoye twins or Wizkid, so here comes this guy who’s talking normally and he’s faking his accent.

• bola September 19, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Is it me or does Iyanya sound so inarticulate …..almost borderline dumb

• Remi September 20, 2012 at 1:42 AM

He sounds Dumb! You are so right.

• rew September 20, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Why is she pronouncing alanta and azonto like sey na english word…mcheww

• fee September 20, 2012 at 2:38 AM