MMM Records was founded sometime back in 2012 by Patrick Edgar Obi Jr. and is owned and Sponsored by Football star Mikel Obi.

Directed by Clarence Peters, the video “MMM Gang Anthem (Bunka)”, profiles the talents that the new label has to offer.

Check on it!

Download

14 Comments on Football Star Mikel Obi’s MMM Records Unveils Debut Music Video “MMM Gang Anthem” (Bunka)
  • gistyinka blog May 24, 2013 at 11:00 am

up Chelsea in the house..

gistyinka.com

• olanrewaju hammed May 24, 2013 at 3:50 pm

dat’s a good 1 4rm Mikel Obi… Thumbs up to u man!

• omojeje May 24, 2013 at 8:36 pm

Not bad at all!as long as i can move to the beat! love it!

• igbokoyi micheal July 3, 2013 at 7:52 am

Omo d video is awesome ….I love it a lot is cul kip it up bro….can’t wait to see d next video

• richard July 9, 2013 at 9:59 am

my name is richard a.k.a richie rock,and im an upcomin artist in lasgidi specialising in a variety of rock n roll music.please connect me to MMM.

• Αηgєℓ maureen francis July 24, 2013 at 3:18 am

Nice xong u ve. Ghat on + reali к̲̣̣̥υ̲̣̥ℓ video clip. Ι likey

• draizy July 29, 2013 at 3:27 pm

hi am an english rapper frm lagos and am looking foward to be among ur team.just call my number if interested 08124307795

• Arrant August 22, 2013 at 2:40 pm

My name is “ARRANT B” am an upcoming artist, i am a soloist and back up. I know and sure i do well in music, i love to join your artist. Please contact me through this number 07038455086

• Niyi olaosebikan September 27, 2013 at 6:21 am

My name is victor olaosebikan, artist name Neyo-p.am just a God talented creature,am good wen it comes to music line, nd I hv 5 tracks already.I nid a record to who can help me wit my talent nd my dream. Am looking up to u nd dis particular record label tanks. 07064407887 my contact

• Yungezea October 9, 2013 at 7:52 pm

Gud day sir, Am a singer n a rapster. I wil luv 2 be sign in mmmg, i belive i gat wat u’re looking 4… Pls contact me on 08063132355, yungezea94@gmail.com

• bether benneth October 29, 2013 at 2:24 pm

Gud day sir ,my stage name is prazz d evergreen am a young female and talented artist with two hot hit singles , promise to give in my best and to deliver well if given the opportunity thanks contact 08033420898

• bether benneth October 29, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Bether nnamdi nwokocha camel

• bether benneth October 29, 2013 at 2:29 pm

Bether Nnamdi nwokocha camel daughter of late nwokocha camel that played 4 rangers international footballclub 08033420898 thanks once again

• bether nnamdi nwokocha camel October 29, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Nice video very hot and attractive one keep it up guys”