Music

Football Star Mikel Obi’s MMM Records Unveils Debut Music Video “MMM Gang Anthem” (Bunka)

Onos

MMM gang

MMM Records was founded sometime back in 2012 by Patrick Edgar Obi Jr. and is owned and Sponsored by Football star Mikel Obi.

Directed by Clarence Peters, the video “MMM Gang Anthem (Bunka)”, profiles the talents that the new label has to offer.

Check on it!

Download

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them. Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. gistyinka blog

May 24, 2013 at 11:00 am

up Chelsea in the house..

gistyinka.com

2. olanrewaju hammed

May 24, 2013 at 3:50 pm

dat’s a good 1 4rm Mikel Obi… Thumbs up to u man!

3. omojeje

May 24, 2013 at 8:36 pm

Not bad at all!as long as i can move to the beat! love it!

4. igbokoyi micheal

July 3, 2013 at 7:52 am

Omo d video is awesome ….I love it a lot is cul kip it up bro….can’t wait to see d next video

5. richard

July 9, 2013 at 9:59 am

my name is richard a.k.a richie rock,and im an upcomin artist in lasgidi specialising in a variety of rock n roll music.please connect me to MMM.

6. Αηgєℓ maureen francis

July 24, 2013 at 3:18 am

Nice xong u ve. Ghat on + reali к̲̣̣̥υ̲̣̥ℓ video clip. Ι likey

7. draizy

July 29, 2013 at 3:27 pm

hi am an english rapper frm lagos and am looking foward to be among ur team.just call my number if interested 08124307795

8. Arrant

August 22, 2013 at 2:40 pm

My name is “ARRANT B” am an upcoming artist, i am a soloist and back up. I know and sure i do well in music, i love to join your artist. Please contact me through this number 07038455086

9. Niyi olaosebikan

September 27, 2013 at 6:21 am

My name is victor olaosebikan, artist name Neyo-p.am just a God talented creature,am good wen it comes to music line, nd I hv 5 tracks already.I nid a record to who can help me wit my talent nd my dream. Am looking up to u nd dis particular record label tanks. 07064407887 my contact

10. Yungezea

October 9, 2013 at 7:52 pm

Gud day sir, Am a singer n a rapster. I wil luv 2 be sign in mmmg, i belive i gat wat u’re looking 4… Pls contact me on 08063132355, [email protected]

11. bether benneth

October 29, 2013 at 2:24 pm

Gud day sir ,my stage name is prazz d evergreen am a young female and talented artist with two hot hit singles , promise to give in my best and to deliver well if given the opportunity thanks contact 08033420898

12. bether benneth

October 29, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Bether nnamdi nwokocha camel

13. bether benneth

October 29, 2013 at 2:29 pm

Bether Nnamdi nwokocha camel daughter of late nwokocha camel that played 4 rangers international footballclub 08033420898 thanks once again

14. bether nnamdi nwokocha camel

October 29, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Nice video very hot and attractive one keep it up guys”

15. david james

July 9, 2015 at 5:48 am

gud-day sir am david n ma stage name is Emlyzz,do rap an my friends also ar in music,me n ma crew wil b clad to join d MMMD records to show we have wat its take bt we. just need the opportunity,we hav one track dat is rockin in some of my hood here is my contact if u wish to giv us a try 08101044512