Posted on Saturday, September 7th, 2013 at 2:25 PM

By BellaNaija.com

Are you in a long distance relationship? Are you nervous about starting one? Vlogger Sisi Yemmie and her fiance, Bobo Yomi have come together to share tips on how to successfully navigate the scary waters LDRs.

Watch the video here and share your thoughts.

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 32 Comments on “Communication is the Key to Long Distance Relationships! Watch VLogger Sisi Yemmie Share her Tips for LDRs”

Comments
    • madman September 7, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Rubbish!!

• http://africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/ September 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Why not remain silent?

• Debisi September 7, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Whilst this is definitely not rubbish, i would strongly recommend that they get married and remain married for a few years before offering tips on LDRs. I’ve been in two – one failed and one successful. The one that failed did so just a few weeks to the wedding simply because a special dose of wisdom and favour is needed to make such work. I wish you both the best and pray yours will be a wonderful union.

• Yemzi September 7, 2013 at 3:03 PM

So cute and great tips! I’m sure that they will be happily married and living together in the near future

• Chic September 7, 2013 at 3:08 PM

This Sisi Yemmie that does not approve positive criticism either on her blog or YouTube channel? Try telling her something like “you look fab but that outfit would have looked even better with court shoes instead of flats for the event” your comment no go see the light of day. Reading comments on her blog or Youtube one would think she was an angel fallen from above lol I laugh in Spanish.

• http://africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/ September 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Cute couple.

africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk

• Anonymous September 7, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I was just on her blog and she says they had not seen each other for five months. My question to you two is how do you not see your partner for five months when you live in the same country? Unless there are financial barriers I think going five months without seeing each other while living in the same country is too long. People living in the same country should see at least twice to thrice a month depending on the distance within which they are far apart from each other. Heck there are some international LDRs who see once every four months una no try at all!

• Chinwe September 7, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I saw it too, but she said thy have their reason, we don’t know what it is, appreciate the tips they shared. Don’t nit pick

• Anonymous September 7, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Well if she didn’t want to share the reason she should not have given people like me a reason to ask by telling us how long it was since they last saw each other. It is only natural to want to know why they haven’t seen each other in so long while living in the same country. When you two finally get married and are living in the same house in the same location I would love to see a vlog on how you are coping and adjusting to seeing each physically everyday after having been in an LDR across cities and continents for 9 years. That will not be easy I hope you are well prepared for that.

• Ruka September 8, 2013 at 7:24 PM

I am sorry, but it isn’t your business. Her relationship is hers to do whatever she wants, and not for you to make or nit pick what she says.

• Anonymous September 9, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Well if she puts her business out there on social media it becomes everyone’s business. If her relationship is her business then why is she dragging her boyfriend all over the place making public relationship videos on YouTube? Please Madam Ruka aka Sisi Yemmie’s PA take several seats at Wembley! Is is not every YT video request that one has to respond to in a video if it was “her business” like you put it a few bullet points with answers to questions asked that she feels comfortable answering would have done. And I stand by my point if she did not want to be asked why they stayed for so long without seeing each other she should not have mentioned it. Sisi Yemmie fame no be by force oh calm down biko you are not even famous and see all the haterade that is being drunk for you.

• Jennifer September 7, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Wow. Just at the time I needed it. I’ve been so worried bcos I have to take up this new job far away frm my fiance. This video was made for me. I feel better jst by watching it and I’m gonna share it with my fiance. I pray God to see us through dis difficult time.

• Juba September 7, 2013 at 6:18 PM

I hope he too is praying because it takes more than a woman’ s prayer especially when’s think he is the one but your one is still shopping around Facebook, BBM , whatsapp (evil ground for infidelity these days)

• Mama mia!!! September 7, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Boyfriend/ fiance Tag! cools… Yemisi, While I applaud your courage, you should have settled down before making this video. I know chicks that will start talking about his escapades and what not. Naija no be jand… sha, It’s a good thing you touched on trust, this means my concern isn’t an issue . That been said, your points are valid. well done!

• xoxo September 7, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Guys !! This video is old, just before she relocated to Nig.

• Anonymous September 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM

If you go to her blog she says he was around for the weekend this was done may be a week ago in Lagos Nigeria

• helen patience September 7, 2013 at 8:25 PM

attention and fame seeking human being. you are not married yet and you are giving advice on LDR.. my dear take am easy. its not done like that. social media has ruined our generation!!! ple now post any and evrything.. ple are ecoming more fame hungry. ple want to portray their relationship/marriage as perfect, even those married to wife beaters!

• Ruka September 8, 2013 at 7:28 PM

She didn’t say her relationship was perfect. What is wrong with her wanting fame, if given to you, wouldn’t you take it. Stop being a hypocrite. She is happy in that relationship, and she made a vlog because either someone asked her or she wanted to share what had made her relationship work.

• solek September 7, 2013 at 8:26 PM

this babe sha, u too do abeg! who cares????

• sisieko September 8, 2013 at 12:39 AM

haha! . Mehn Nigerians are haters o!

• Lucylink September 8, 2013 at 1:24 AM

@ helen patience/ solek- yes, your avatar shows that you are the same person. Are you so pressed that you had to comment back to back (even within 2 minutes lol)? Chei. Get a life, please.

• Msunderstood September 8, 2013 at 5:04 AM

I like them sha.

• Oby Azike September 8, 2013 at 6:13 AM

You are one brave lady, Sisi Yemmie!

• Osie September 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Great tips guys, well done. All the best with your relationship and future wedding.

• FlashFlash September 10, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Hmm people need to stop hating o. So because she isn’t married yet she cannot give relationship advise. There’s so much hate within some people. Try positive comments and see God move in your life…LOL. That said, maybe going all public with the video wasn’t a great idea but hey she runs a blog and thats the whole essence.

• lola September 10, 2013 at 3:52 PM

oga o. how did i miss this post? lol. haterade.com. sisiyemmie? i think you made the greatest mistake by making your relationship public going by the comments on this post.

• The loo September 13, 2013 at 1:04 PM

the reason is cos she is still a virgin and avoiding the sex act not to happen.

• JMD September 15, 2013 at 12:31 PM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Adaeze October 23, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Yawns….*boring* but nice speech sha…

• Purpleicious Babe October 23, 2013 at 5:42 PM

I think the video had good points… it has nothing to be
      with marriage or being married… It just tips… x

• Purpleicious Babe October 23, 2013 at 5:42 PM

forgive my typo….

• Canadathingz November 30, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Nigerians sha! They never cease to amaze me! She is sharing her own tips.. Like it or walk away….” Anyways… GOod or bad she is getting the comments she needs.lol lol