Mai Atafo

The Showcase” by JohnRhoda Enterprise is out with a new episode and this is one episode that everyone has to watch as it addresses “Dressing For Success”.

The episode features Nigerian designer Mai Atafo and stylist Jane Michael.

Watch below.

7 Comments on Can your dressing affect your success as a professional? Watch Mai Atafo & Jane Michael on “The Showcase” by JohnRhoda Enterprise
  • jide March 15, 2016 at 8:05 pm

Lmao I can’t even take himm seriously with those mice looking tassles on his shoes #redcarpettinz

• Apples March 15, 2016 at 9:01 pm

The way y dress can make or break you!!!! Dress for success

• hauwa March 16, 2016 at 4:51 am

So on point. ” Build a strong image/brand for yourself by dressing for success”. It doesn’t have to be expensive. Case study: Derenle, who can dress carelessly and be tacky but we have come to accept him over the years. Denrele actually gets endorsements cos of his style and who he is! Thanks. Mai Atafo! I am off to build my signature style branch!

• Desi March 16, 2016 at 6:40 am

Sucesss has nothing to do with your dressing . At least not in all cases. It depends on what you selling

Have you see facebook owner and how he dresses …. Naija wont focus on selling quality stuff na superficial thongs like dress u see them.

Dress and look a bit good yes but its not a deterrminate of your sucesss

• hauwa March 16, 2016 at 4:51 am

*brand

• APROKO March 16, 2016 at 9:26 pm

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU’RE COMFORTABLE “SLEEPING ON YOUR IGNORAMUS BICYCLE”. KONTINUU.
    DONT CHANGE YOU HEAR? SHIORR

• chichi March 16, 2016 at 10:58 pm

Hmm I agree on some level BUT not with Lupita, she won an Oscar and she is model size and looks good in clothes, so the designers cashed in as she was very popular at the time. Yes she does look good, but the first word that comes to mind is smart and neat in her appearance but not exciting. So I disagree, somewhat that it was the movie more and the fact that she stood out as an African nominee. I must agree that when I’m more put together I feel better and more approachable.