Watch the Video for Flavour & Chidinma’s “Mama” Now on BN

Mama - Chidinma and FlavourIn commemoration of recent Mother’s Day and International Women’s Day celebration, 2Nite Music Group presents the official video for Flavour‘s latest single, “MAMA” which features Nigeria’s music princess, Chidinma and was directed by Clarence Peters.

11 Comments on Watch the Video for Flavour & Chidinma’s “Mama” Now on BN
  • Sabawex March 9, 2016 at 9:34 pm

Beautiful song

• Spunky March 9, 2016 at 9:42 pm

Awwwww! I had a mild altercation with Mama…listening to this just reminds me of the jerk I was. I love you Mommy!!,

• L March 9, 2016 at 10:04 pm

This song is making me cry like a baby ?

• Enatha Nehova March 9, 2016 at 11:13 pm

Very beautifil song by my two beautiful and favourite artists. Their voices were well represented and compliment well

• Ij March 10, 2016 at 12:07 am

Like serious, why can’t these two have gotten together before flavour and his baby mama tingz. It’d just be a bowl of musical Igbo cuteness. They have so much chemistry, physics, mathematics – all of them. Well never mind, aside from that – the kids in the video are on doll-overdrive. And love the way Chidinma sang in Yoruba – is she fluent? That’s really cool. I think we as Nigerians should all aim to learn another Nigerian language aside ours.

• le coco March 10, 2016 at 8:53 am

chidinma is fluent in yoruba.. i heard her yoruba is definitely better than her igbo, i thnk she grew up in lagos.. i remember some of my igbo peeps commenting on the fact that her igbo pronounciation when sing onyeka onwenu”s Ekwe wasnt so great.. this was a few years ago tho

• Marian March 10, 2016 at 1:30 am

Aww, this made me cry. I thank God for my wonderful Mommy. Iya ni Iya mi!. Bestest mom dat ever liveth!

• slimswaggz March 10, 2016 at 12:23 pm

I love dy song so much. it makes my mum so happy

• Aanuolutomiwa March 10, 2016 at 12:55 pm

i’m so close to tear, i nid the lyrics pls
    Made me remember childhood when popsy left us in OYO(On Your Own) each tym we need to pay for one tin or d oda

• zzzzzzzzzzzzz March 10, 2016 at 2:33 pm

Nice, I do not mean to spoil things but anytime musicians want to feature kids singing why not get a children’s choir or choral group to sing the chorus. Just my observation

• Ghost St. Patrick March 10, 2016 at 11:34 pm