News

Editorial: Virgos Lounge Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection In Its Full Splendor!

Ijeoma Balogun

Virgos Lounge launched their A/W 2012 collection to rave reviews a few weeks ago. The combination of contemporary silhouettes, trend led designs and vintage inspiration make the pieces in this collection coveted in every ladies wardrobe. If you are yet to be swooned by the intricacy of Virgos Lounge pieces, these editorial images of the A/W 12 collection may just be the turning point!

Check on it!

www.virgoslounge.com | Virgos Lounge is available at Topshop’s flagship store on Oxford Circus London and is set to launch in Topshop Manchester and Topshop Lakeside in the coming weeks.
Virgos Lounge A/W 12 collection will be available exclusively in Nigeria at L’Espace – 19a Olosa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos from the 21st of October, 2012.

1. cathy

October 9, 2012 at 5:01 pm

wow!!! for sophisticated women. Good style = Big bucks

2. Dammie

October 9, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Love the collection!!!

3. chuchusweets

October 9, 2012 at 5:06 pm

good

4. nems

October 9, 2012 at 5:18 pm

O my!! Amazing!!!! I want everything in this collection!

5. SisiEko

October 9, 2012 at 5:45 pm

amazing! Love them

6. Me

October 9, 2012 at 7:20 pm

Most of the pictures don’t sure the clothes bn advertised. Good photography though.

7. Motunrayo

October 9, 2012 at 8:15 pm

Yeah the pictures are very good quality but very bad for the purpose of showing the clothes. I really can’t say I saw any of the clothes properly, views were totally obscured.

8. Tosin

October 9, 2012 at 8:42 pm

I Need That Bee Jacket!!!

9. Toyosi

October 9, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Some pieces scream high fashion. Very nice

10. nino

October 10, 2012 at 9:52 am

wonderful…i have no bad words

11. Barbara

October 10, 2012 at 3:50 pm

So let’s do it like this. This is an editorial story as against regular look books which designers/fashion labels use to launch new collections. I totally think the clothes are awesome and the models are perfect but I totally agree with some of the earlier commenters that this shoot is not suitable for showcasing clothes.
    On the other hand it looks more like a fashion story. The only problem with that is try as hard as I can to find a correlation between all the pics, there is none. So it looks to me that a fashion team came together, got a gorgeous location, really nice clothes, model and makeup, but had NO IDEA what they wanted to do with everything they had.
    Overall, id say nice collection (because I can see that the clothes styling is excellent) but no idea for launching them.
    Barbara
    http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com (Nigeria’s no 1 makeup blog)

12. Ifiok

October 10, 2012 at 5:20 pm

Wonderful pieces, the models and the photography…on point.

13. tybay

October 11, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Luv the “vintagey” feel to the collection. Sadly, i cant wear any now cos of my protruding belly. When i get my body back (With a lil more curves in d right places), i’lll definitely be considering some of the pieces (hope i can afford them sha) *shinning teeth*