News

Merry Christmas from Mercy Johnson, Obi Emelonye, Juliet Ibrahim & Osita Iheme

BellaNaija.com

It’s Christmas.

Some of your favourite celebrities are wishing fans happy holidays via social media. A few of the stars including Mercy Johnson, Juliet Ibrahim and Obi Emelonye sent in their Christmas wishes exclusively to BellaNaija.com.

Check it out!
Mercy Johnson - December 2013 - BellaNaija 04
Mercy Johnson

2013 has been an incredible year for me. I couldn’t ask for more. It is one year I won’t forget in a hurry.

My fans were amazing. They stood by me and took on my fight. The critics played their parts too. I took the constructive ones, made adjustment and became a better person.

How can I forget 2013, the year I had the honour of being the most searched Nollywood actress for the third consecutive year. I am most grateful to the fans who worked the keyboard or keypad reading about me online.

I am grateful to my team, the media and management company, Bigsam Media that became like sponge, wiping away the negative past and soaking in the future. I am most grateful.

Social media, Twitter most especially, played significant role in reaching out directly. The teaming fans on Twitter and other platforms, this is for you; thank you for loving, tolerating and being there for me.

Gentlemen of the press contributed in no small measure to my year, without you, no one will reckon with the brand, thank you.

My colleagues, directors, producers and marketers who made the job easier for me, I am most grateful. Without what you do on set, my best won’t manifest. Thanks.

To the companies all over Africa that did business with me, I owe you. Thanks for the confidence in my brand. 2014 will be better.

To those who buy or watch movies because of me, you have kept me at the top still in 2013. You are part of my success story. I am most grateful. God bless you.

And to the most wonderful man in the world, Prince Odi Okojie, if there were to be reincarnation, I will take the step of faith with you again. Odi, you are a good man, wonderful husband and loving daddy. I am blessed to be your wife and blessed will you continue to be among men.

In 2014, there will be new direction for the brand, keep your fingers crossed while God and my team work out the magic.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Mercy Johnson Okojie.

Obi Emelonye - Turning Point London Movie Premiere - BellaNaija

Obi Emelonye

It’s that time of year again when we take stock of the old year and plan for the new. As you count your blessings- past, present and future; this is wishing you all the happiness and peace your hearts can hold. All said and done, that is all we need in life. Thank you for making my year. Merry Christmas my people and may God continue to bless and favour you into 2014 and beyond.

Merry Christmas from Juliet Ibrahim - December 2013 - BellaNaija

Juliet Ibrahim
The Ghanaian actress recently released this song Celebrate featuring General Pype. Listen it may be your Christmas tune.

[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Juliet-Ibrahim-Feat-General-Pype-December-2013-BellaNaija.mp3]
Download

Merry Christmas from Osita Iheme - December 2013 - BellaNaija

Osita Iheme via his Instagram page – instagram.com/ositaiheme

Basketmouth as Santa Claus - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 021

Oh, Oh, Oh, it is Santa Basketmouth!

Last week, ace comedian Basketmouth visited the Children’s Hospital in Gbaja, Surulere, Lagos. If you missed the feature, click here. He recently released a video documenting his visit.

Check it out!

Have a fun day!

1. Merciful1

December 25, 2013 at 3:01 pm

MJ, I wish you same. You are a good wife as well. Yes cos
    ever since you got married, you’ve been responsible. You are always
    very conscious about the fact that you are a wife and now a mother
    which demands more responsibilities. Remember any errors, Purity
    schoolmates will question her if not now, when she starts
    schooling, cos she is/will be just a child that will not treat
    issues maturely as Odi your darling husband would. May God continue
    to keep your family intact. I know the sky is your starting point.
    Please stay with whatever skin lotion you used before this
    photoshot. Black is beautiful, I love you darling.

2. Merciful1

December 25, 2013 at 3:12 pm

MJ, I wish you same. You are a good wife as well. Yes cos
    ever since you got married, you’ve been responsible. You are always
    very conscious about the fact that you are a wife and now a mother
    which demands more responsibilities. Remember any errors, Purity
    schoolmates will question her if not now, when she starts
    schooling, cos she is/will be just a child that will not treat
    issues maturely as Odi your darling husband would. May God continue
    to keep your family intact. I know the sky is your starting point.
    Please stay with whatever skin lotion you used before this
    photoshot. Black is beautiful, I love you darling.

3. choice

December 25, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Wish y’all same”

4. FJD

December 25, 2013 at 4:22 pm

BASKET MOUTH , YOU OUGHT TO COVER YOUR BLACK BEAR BEAR . Santa’s Bear bear na WHITE! Nice one bro!

5. kokoqueen

December 25, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Merry Christmas Mercy Johnson…..You Rock….You are not only the best actress….You are the most responsible one among all your colleague…You have chosen a right path…God ll keep you and guide you and the sky will alwz be your starting point….Amen

6. ADA

December 25, 2013 at 7:12 pm

Responsible? but agreed to marry a man with two kids causing pain to another am a fan but let the truth be told no responsible woman does that. Anyways merry chritmas mama purity.

7. OTY-JESUS

December 25, 2013 at 7:23 pm

Mercy Johnson merry xmas. U’ve been my best actressor for de yr. Pls kip it up on it. I pray dat God shud give u more grace in de yrs ahead.

8. Gbemmy's

December 25, 2013 at 7:50 pm

God bless you basket mouth,can’t just stop crying, looking at those kids who lost their mothers ,it’s so heart breaking ,wish all the kids merry Christmas God bless you bright once again
    I hope to do this one day so help me lord.
    Merry Christmas to you all.

9. Thomas kiplagat

December 25, 2013 at 8:35 pm

X-mass n happy happy new year mercy johnson

10. Thomas kiplagat

December 25, 2013 at 8:36 pm

X-mass n happy happy new year mercy johnson 2014

11. Chigbo

December 25, 2013 at 8:58 pm

@Juliet Ibrahim, I m not impressed. Kindly cover up.

12. Adebisi Theola Adedamola

December 25, 2013 at 9:53 pm

U re rili wondaful…we love u nd wish u nd ur lovely household d vewii best..keep doing eat u re doing…..we support u nd we re bigtym behind u..Merry Christmas.

13. SESE

December 25, 2013 at 11:05 pm

@ Ada you honestly don’t know the true story behind the smoke screen the purported wife presented. what exactly was the state of their relationship at that time? divorced, separated, or Still together. till you truly know you can not judge.

14. Stephanie

December 26, 2013 at 5:09 am

Merry Christmas too…hope you all had a great one

15. rossy

December 26, 2013 at 10:30 am

Happy christmas too my dear mercy johnson, I luv
    u!

16. Yours Truly

December 26, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Merry Christmas to y’all, especially Mercy Johnson – She’s an amazing actress. Awww, bless you, Basketmouth. BTW, what’s with the Christmas cards?
    Yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.co.uk

17. Jaydyte

December 27, 2013 at 4:13 pm

Awwh, BasketMouth you are the best! I simply love this guy. Keep up the good work, dear.

When will Nigeria ever be better? Why are the doctors going on strike this time? What are the politicians doing with the oil money that floods Nigeria everyday? I guess they are using it to pay themselves first.

Anyway, thank you Bright O., God bless you, I wish your foundation well. Pls my brother, maintain that foundation, let it not be a here-today-gone-tomorrow thing for PR.