Looking for a job in Public Relations? Redrick Public Relations Limited has a position open. View the job title, description, qualifications and CV submission process below.
Job Title: Assistant Publicist
Job Location: Lagos
Minimum Qualification: HND
As an Assistant Publicist, you will be working closely and reporting to the Lead Publicist on PR campaigns for various clients.
Duties will include:
- Drafting PR related proposals, e.g. Sponsorship proposals
- Creating and executing media plans for specific client projects
- Drafting pre & post event press releases
- Managing client social media spaces for various PR campaigns
- Planning and coordinating client PR focused events and client appearances
- Researching industry trends
- General Admin duties, e.g. record keeping, photocopying and scanning documents
- Extensive knowledge and use of social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding research and problem solving abilities
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum Intermediate level use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
A team member with a long-term commitment to a career in Public Relations, Branding & Marketing. Individual must reside along the Lagos Island to Ajah axis. *Added advantage if the individual is mobile.
Pay: Pay is aligned with Industry standards
All interested applicants should kindly send their CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Monday 3rd February 2014
Redrick Public Relations Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, candidates will not be discriminated against in regards to their religion, gender, age, marital status or sexual orientation.