Music

Saeon Signs On as the “First Lady” of Baseline Music Label

Saeon - New Record Deal - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
BN Music can confirm that Uti Nwachukwu‘s girlfriend Saeon has been signed to a new record label – Baseline Music.

She is the first artiste to be signed to the label, which will see to the marketing, promotion and distribution of her music. It is creatively run by HowieTBayo Odusami and partner Dipo Abdul.

“I am currently in the studio with top producers Sarz, Gospel and Maleek Berry. I am putting in a lot of work, because with the company of people I am around, I always have to be on my toes to avoid being a disappointment.” she says.

Her music video – Boggie Down featuring Wizkid was shot last week in Lagos, and will be released soon.
Saeon - New Record Deal - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com
Saeon is a graduate of International Studies & History Graduate from Babcock University , and has a post graduate diploma in International Relations.

1. Meah

June 3, 2014 at 1:38 pm

Partnership that works, i see…

2. @edDREAMZ

June 3, 2014 at 1:45 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…

Well congrat and her tummy is just like the way i like it….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

3. Blossom Ivy

June 3, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Lovely photos.

4. Adia

June 3, 2014 at 2:57 pm

BN, I have a problem with you identifying Saeon’s as Uti’s girlfriend first. As if that is her only identity and that is the purpose of her being. (dramatic? Maybe a little.)

But all I am saying, is this kind of language perpetuates anti-feminism and male dominance. BN could just have easily said –

“BN Music can confirm that up and coming artist Saeon has been signed to a new record label – Baseline Music.”

Her relationship with Uti has no bearing on her profession/ music making in this post.

• Lola

June 4, 2014 at 2:47 pm

I agree with you , these were my same exact thoughts when I saw it .

5. Opeyemi

June 3, 2014 at 3:52 pm

Well said Adia… I knew I was gonna see that bit though!

6. Udonya

June 3, 2014 at 4:01 pm

This one that is carrying eye like this can she singggg??????!??????? If BN did not identify her as utis girlfriend someone here at some point would ha ask who is she???? So BN thanks for the brief biography

7. iba

June 3, 2014 at 4:44 pm

Good one Adia but at the end of the day Bella Naija is gonna try to sensationalize the story. LOL
    If it ties in with someone important, a celebrity, a Nigerian, African, anything that brings it home, the better for them. LOL
    I get tired of seeing ”Kerry Washington married to Nigerian husband Nnamdi Asomugha”

Swiftly moving on, i cant wait to see what this girl is about. Alot of hype of hype. She better deliever o.

8. sum1special

June 3, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Why does she always have a forced fierce facial expression though ?

9. francis309

June 13, 2014 at 5:32 pm

Pls I need help.I wakeup everyday feeling bad knowing that am an artises wit a lot to give,i go to work everyday knowing that i can make money from my self and someone can also make money from me,i’ve been trying to setup my own studio and it has not being easy,i really need help to archive my dreams and if anyone will love to help me,this is my number 07061587192 or 07082018133,plsss i really need this.