Career

Study in the UK this September with De Montfort University! Meet its Reps in Ibadan, Lagos & Port Harcourt

Fresher - Fresgers - week - DMU - 2013 -

Are you still interested in studying in UK this September? The De Montfort University (DMU) Country Rep will be visiting your city to discuss study options and scholarship opportunities available at DMU for September 2014.

See their schedule and met up with them.

Ibadan
Date: Monday 4th August 2014
Time: 10AM – 2PM
Venue: UKEAS Ibadan, 1 Shell close, Ile Oridetu, Onireke close
Contact: Send an e-mail to [email protected] | Call 08057126779

Abuja
Date: Tuesday 5th August 2014
Time: 11AM – 5PM
Venue: UKEAS Abuja, 1952 Sokode Crescent, Hatlab Place, Suite 3, 2nd floor beside GT Bank
Contact: Send an e-mail to [email protected] | Call 08158868765

Port Harcourt
Date: Thursday 7th August 2014
Time: 10AM – 5PM
Venue: UKEAS Port Harcourt, Plot 156, No.11 Tom Inko-Tariah street, Rumuogba Estate off Genesis b/stop, Aba road
Contact: Send an e-mail to [email protected] | Call 08116709992

For further information, contact their representative in Nigeria – Babs Ogundeji on 08157714913 | Send an e-mail to [email protected] | Visit their website: www.dmu.ac.uk/courses
Sponsored Content

1. Ndubuisi

August 3, 2014 at 2:37 pm

I don’t get Nigerians obsession with UK. this a country that haves everything but to find the creativity and leadership to put it in use is hard for them to do. smh…

2. Gistyinka Blog

August 3, 2014 at 3:24 pm

De Montfort is a place to study in UK, based on my cousin review about the school..

• I laugh

August 4, 2014 at 2:59 am

Of course your cousin is right. it is just like Cambridge and Oxford. LOL. In fact it is second to none.
      If the sharp people in the UK were dying to go to DMU, you think the school with be coming to recruit this aggressively in Nigeria?
      You leave UNN, OAU, ABU…behind and go and study in De Monfort. LOL. Parents will empty their savings, mortgage their homes… come up with 20-30,000 pounds in this economy, only for a child to go and dash De Monfort.
      De Monfort ko, idi Araba ni.
      BN, You’ve gats to stop this.

3. Tochukwu francis dike

August 3, 2014 at 10:57 pm

To be honest with you.i could have loved to study their.but i cannt afford it.but if god do it for me.i will love it

4. Okore Ikechukwu .U

August 4, 2014 at 10:01 am

I would loved to my contact is 08068252430 or 08183922444

5. www.ANEMISTYLE.com

August 4, 2014 at 10:54 am

I lived in Leicester and De Monfort halls years ago, I think I might write an article on my blog on how to make the most of Studying in England (things I wished someone told me). Anemistyle.com

6. Shade

August 4, 2014 at 11:09 am

there are no details for the Lagos event