Scoop

Hilarious! Sound Sultan, Ali Baba, Basketmouth, 2face Idibia & More Stars Feature in ‘Head Gone’ | Watch Trailer

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

1headgone postal designA lot of Nigerian entertainers are gearing up to keep their fans laughing in December 2014 with the release of a star-studded comedy film called ‘Head Gone’.

The film, produced by Naija Ninjas and directed by Dare Fasasi, is a comedy of errors that features some of Nigeria’s finest entertainers.

Plot: A psychiatric hospital bus driver losses some patients on referral to a federal hospital in a road mishap, to cover up their mistake the driver and nurse assistant picks up unsuspecting commuters to substitute the patients, the plot thickens in conflict as the sane commuters try’s to prove their sanity in a psychiatric instruction and the escapees patients try to adjust to a new environment

The movie features several entertainers such as Ali Baba, Basketmouth, 2face Idibia, Basorg Tarilh Jnr, Ik Osakioduwa, Zark Orji, Afeez Oyetero (Saka), Peter Fatomilola, Eniola Badmus, Aluwe, Akpororo, Wale Ojo, Yomi Obileye, Tunji Shotimin, Soundsultan,Yomi Obileye, Sunkanmi Omobolanle, Baba Dee and many more.

The movie is set to premiere before the end of November and will be open in cinemas across Nigeria in December.

Watch the trailer below!

1. dee

November 11, 2014 at 1:38 pm

This trailer on the contrary is very dry BN, infact advise them not to release and bore Nigerians.

• Sly

November 11, 2014 at 2:20 pm

Why do we not like to commend artistic efforts… Dee I am very sure you are a failure in life , for you to talk down on talent and artistic effort . You need to grow up and start learning how to appreciate people and there efforts .

• abbey

November 11, 2014 at 6:37 pm

You’re trying to correct someone and you end up condemning the person. You should never in any circumstances call another human a failure in life. Two wrongs don’t make a right!

2. Kachi

November 11, 2014 at 1:50 pm

A breath of fresh air… Seems like a cool story.

3. PurpleiciousBabe

November 11, 2014 at 2:13 pm

I find the plot description more hilarious.
    I am sure it is a must see comedy movie. lol

4. CITYFIRM

November 11, 2014 at 2:59 pm

pls stp all dis, u guys shld knw hw to appreciate pple wrk put urself in dat position.

5. tunmi

November 11, 2014 at 3:18 pm

The description itself better pass the trailer. That has to be the most interesting description I have seen of a Naija movie. Now I hope the folks behind this did their research on mental illnesses and I hope this movie is not a comedy at the expense of those who are mentally ill. The PTSD one looks pretty solid. The graphics are appealing, and the story is different

6. soxy

November 11, 2014 at 3:35 pm

Lol too much going on, am too confuse… What is dis? lol

7. elleven45

November 11, 2014 at 4:29 pm

one word; crowded

8. Name

November 11, 2014 at 4:34 pm

As long as saka is in the movie, it’s a must watch.

9. 8i8ro

November 11, 2014 at 4:39 pm

I feel like i just watched the whole film by just reading the detailed plot and watching the trailer. anyway it has a cool cast.

10. Ada

November 11, 2014 at 9:13 pm

It’s a movie I look forward to watching. However the trailer needs more work. It’s quite disjointed and doesn’t have that anticipation factor. I commend the Fasasi brothers for their effort.

Ps: Akpororo is a case! his scene made me fall off the chair

11. Miss Kay

November 12, 2014 at 8:02 am

Lol, I’m actually looking forward to this 🙂

12. dammy

January 8, 2015 at 9:23 am

to be sincere, I was expecting far more than what I saw. the movie is dry and most of the stars only appeared in just one or two scene of the movie (2face, Ali baba, basketmouth, d chinese guyz,sound sultan).
    I get the message thou, I think they are just trying to describe how corruption has eaten deep into d society’ but u have to be super intelligent to detect the story line.
    commedy at is best no doubt but I wasted 1k shaaaaaa.

13. Daniel Ajanaku

July 30, 2015 at 7:04 pm

still can’t find the movie, please any link i can subscribe to watch i won’t mind paying