Features

Ewon Adenomon: 3 Reasons Why You Should Quit Complaining About Challenges

picLet’s say your life is so perfect and you had no disappointments or major setbacks? Life would be easy right? But would easy always be fun? No.

So while the idea of a perfect life sounds cool, it will be so boringggg.

Not only would it be boring, most importantly you definitely won’t be the strong person that you are today.

If you always complain about challenges that you face, here is why you need to quit complaining and be grateful.

Strength
Challenges makes you a stronger and better person. You become more confident, more beautiful (inside and out), you appreciate yourself and recognize and appreciate the strength in others.

Ever noticed that when you are feeling your inner strength, you are more inspired to do more as well? Yeah I know that feeling and it is surely great. I find myself setting up new goals for myself, I get better in my relationships and last but not the least I love myself more. (Oh Self-love, what a great feeling).

Errmm about self-love, I am not talking about the do-it-for-the-instagram selfie pictures, even though I take some myself :-), apparently it seems my generation has recently equated selfies to self-love lol , what I mean is something deeper, the type of love that embraces who you are including your flaws. No hatred, no judgment and above all NO COMPARISON. If you do, stop right now. Don’t compare yourself with anyone else. It is a DIS-SERVICE to who you are.

Learn
You get to learn new things about yourself. Trust me, this is the right time to learn new things about yourself, talents that you did not know existed will spring up. It is also the best time to develop new traits that would help you along your life’s journey. or learning to be more polite to a stranger is not bad idea now is it?

Patience
Do not underestimate the importance of patience in your journey to success. Patience is a major ingredient in your journey towards greatness (yes greatness) !!

And if you think you are already a patient human being, more patience in your life never hurt nobody right?

That being said use your setbacks, disappointments and failures as a weapon to ACHIEVE great things not as an excuse to fail or whine.

So that dream or business idea that  you have been pushing aside…now is the time to execute it. Execute it and watch the universe work its magic on making sure that you ATTRACT people that can help it become a reality.

If you have felt this before or you were inspired I want to know about it so leave your comments below.

Ewon Adenomon created EwonTV.com, a blog that strives to help you discover your confident self and embrace your flaws. I am a firm believer, dreamer, love to inspire, motivate and connect with people.My goal is to motivate you to make a difference by writing and sharing inspiring articles that will encourage  you to think positively and strive to reach your highest potential. Ewon graduated from Emerson College (Boston, MA) with a masters degree in Journalism and is currently an AssignmentEditor at ABC40 in Springfield,Massachusetts. To read more about my work at www.ewontv.com|Instagram and Twitter:@ewontv | Facebook: ewontv

1. *curious*

March 7, 2015 at 3:46 pm

Feeling inspired, Ewon. Thanks.

2. ACE

March 7, 2015 at 5:36 pm

Thanks.

3. me

March 7, 2015 at 6:08 pm

Thanks for that Ewon……..I just checked her background peps hmmmm this babe is loaded, maybe everything is smooth with her financially oo or maybe she “struggled” to get here somehow that’s why she’s motivating us….Ewon graduated from Emerson College (Boston, MA) with a masters degree in Journalism and is currently an AssignmentEditor at ABC40 in Springfield,Massachusetts. Hmmmmmm people like us still schooling in delsu, always struggling to pay our school fees nd rent, where will the self love come from? O O O some of us re still in the scratch waiting for heavenly angels to come pick us up cos nothing dey happen for our side!!! Some challenges no go end even when we prove to ourselves that we’re strong enough nothing still dey sup.. patience hmm we’ve been patient to d extent that people now call us patience nothing still dey happen we still dey one side. We get dreams nd business ideals but no funds to pursue am…… abeg motivation talks huh Don tire us to hear we need help. my opinion Pls no sentiments xoxo

4. Marie

March 7, 2015 at 6:45 pm

I am over inspired with this…….I was grumbling @ 1st & thought my life wasn’t goin in the right track buh ryt nau I feel relieved and calm dat God actually has a plan for me….tanks again

5. Eileen

March 7, 2015 at 11:55 pm

I feel very inspired!!!

6. NinesandProsper

March 8, 2015 at 6:00 am

Challenges do help us grow and become better people…I guess self-love becomes important when we realise that life is not a destination but a journey of ups and downs and “in-betweens'”…Thanks for sharing.

7. Ginger man

March 8, 2015 at 7:53 am

I’m ready. Thanks.

8. oversabi

March 9, 2015 at 9:59 am

Get it girl!!! You rock. I see a PRESCO babe reping 🙂 great job Missy!!!.. Keep doing your thing.

9. Charity Ailemen

March 12, 2015 at 2:54 pm

Oh how inspiring these words are……….. i got very salient points from some sentences…. they rilyy make sense .. Weldone