Features

Aunty Bella: Miss. Butt Pad Secret

BellaNaija.com

Aunty Bella is our agony aunt column on BellaNaija. We launched this column in the early days of BN and periodically feature issues sent in by BN readers. We hope the BN family can offer insightful advice.

***

I need the trusted advice of bellanaijarians for my friend. She’s in a dilemma right now and it really hurts me.
My friend is very skinny, sometimes almost bony. But she’s really pretty and attractive. Apparently last year someone suggested those ass pads to her and she bought the idea. According to her it was about fashion and not looking for attention. She said it made her able to wear clothes she couldn’t wear before. I don’t know if it’s because she’s my friend and I love her but her excuse doesn’t sound bad to me. And also, the pad is not even very obvious. She just looks average with it not like it’s an amber or Kim kind of ass.

The problem now is that she has a guy now. They’ve been dating for 3 months and she told me how uncomfortable she’s been. They have not yet gotten intimate like that but she just feels like she needs to tell him about her padded bum before he accidentally feels it or something.
I don’t know what to tell her. How does one tell a guy that kind of thing? Will he understand? What should she do? Even if she just stops wearing it won’t he and other people be wondering how she is so flat suddenly?‎

Photo Credit: Dreamstime | Horst Petzold

1. v

April 1, 2015 at 2:14 pm

looooool…..looooler…..loooolest!! I’m sorry i couldn’t help it….lmao!

2. Adah

April 1, 2015 at 2:18 pm

well………. sorri o.

3. bruno

April 1, 2015 at 2:22 pm

I feel dumb after reading this story.
    my lord, what is wrong with so many people in this country.

I will not give u any advice because you are asking unintelligent ,silly questions.

you and your friend are not serious human beings.

• LOL

April 1, 2015 at 4:07 pm

BN’s APRIL FOOL!

4. U D

April 1, 2015 at 2:25 pm

Waiting for ’em comments!

5. Jo!

April 1, 2015 at 2:27 pm

Trolololololololoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

6. U D

April 1, 2015 at 2:32 pm

She should’nt have worn it in the first plaplace

• Faith

December 14, 2016 at 2:16 am

Wat should she do is d question nt judge her….

7. IY

April 1, 2015 at 2:33 pm

Jokingly drop the truth bomb,lol and see his reaction. Good luck!

• PurpleiciousBabe

April 2, 2015 at 2:37 pm

Actually I have a thought.
      How about asking but not using yourself.
      Say, I heard this etc that someone was wearing pad etc turn it into a topic.
      It helps you to gauge his reaction but…(people react differently when stuff affect them directly).
      What is the difference between wearing bum pad and boob pad??
      He may even be wearing pads too, You never know lol

I don’t think you should feel bad. People have secrets.

8. Scared homosapien

April 1, 2015 at 2:34 pm

This is one of those occasions where simple truth will work. ‘Bae, feel my bum, it’s the new bum pad I just bought. Do you like?’
    He will be surprised and then ask why you need one and that will be the perfect opportunity to tell him that that has been your ‘modus operandi’ (lol).
    #TheMoreYouLookTheLessYouSee

• Intoxyka

April 1, 2015 at 4:35 pm

Actually…..that might be the end of the relationship. Feel him out first, see what he feels about it. This will lead you to your next act. If you’re very confident in yourself then you can tell him to his face “Honey, I wear fake butt. Kilo feel?”.
      If he shakes then tell him to take a much needed walk.
      You paid for it darling, so technically it’s your butt!!!

9. vivian

April 1, 2015 at 2:35 pm

see gbege!!!
    s#it just gat real!

10. Asgrl

April 1, 2015 at 2:35 pm

No need to tell. Everyone “”feels” the same in the dark. She don’t let him do dog style on you before your hip bone perforates his gut. (Assuming you are as skinny as you say you are)

• honey

April 2, 2015 at 12:47 am

lol lol lol lol lol lol,
      LWKMD

• LMAO

April 2, 2015 at 11:49 pm

Lmfao, you’re actually an asshole LOOOOOOL

11. Ewa

April 1, 2015 at 2:36 pm

LMAO!!!!!! Sorry for laughing but this is hilarious…. If you ask me, na who I go ask? lol

12. Garfunkel

April 1, 2015 at 2:41 pm

As a guy, I can only tell you how I would react. If the ass attracted me to her, I would definitely be disappointed and I might call it off depending on where we are in the relationship. However, if I was drawn to her personality or anything else but the ass, it wouldn’t be a big deal to me. We might even laugh about it later on. So your friend should find out what it is the guy likes about her and go from there.

13. Tkum

April 1, 2015 at 2:41 pm

Dont tell him…else you be ready for the shocker. Just quietly in your church mind stop wearing it…trust me he wont notice your onshore dichotomy is going flat…. that is if he truly loves you for real oo. if he doesnt babe wear it and continue to buga d brother mind they go( If na your un-original bum bum make am like you in thye first place…Osheyy

14. niola

April 1, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Are you a baby? Iru question wo leleyi?My sister u no get dilemma ojare,…Obviously a lot of teenagers on the site than i imagined….

15. LotusFlower

April 1, 2015 at 2:45 pm

I really feel for “your friend”. This is why it is important to be honest about what we really look like. She has no other choice than to tell him about the butt pads. But when she does, she should be confident and state it in a way that shows “It’s no big deal”. If she approaches him shaking, then he will mostly likely think that there is something wrong with it. Also, she can liken it to wearing a padded bra. Just make the conversation lighthearted, and gauge his reaction from there.

16. Nwanyi Ekwe

April 1, 2015 at 2:46 pm

This sounds very familiar. I used to feel so unsecure as a teenager that I used to wear multiple shorts under my clothes to appear as if I had a fuller behind. Luckily the curves came out later but I understand the feeling when we are made to feel we are not true african women without the bum.

I would advise your friend to just be honest with the guy. It is embarassing but if she feels like they have something serious going on, she should just bring it up. She should slowly open up about her unsecurities including her shape and discuss it. If the guy is serious about her, he will be shocked of course since that ass might have been what attracted him at first lolllll but he will definately come around and help her gain some self confidence in herself.

• Faith

December 14, 2016 at 2:21 am

BT wat if d guy goes out to tell his fwends after dere break up..wat happens den

17. Spicey

April 1, 2015 at 2:49 pm

She should remove that fake ass now!! I mean ASAP. See, learn to love and appreciate yourself okay. As for the guy, if he sees the real you without the fake thingy and doesn’t really appreciate you, then find your way cos I bet you, this guy would chase after another real ass soon. Be real!!!

18. 419

April 1, 2015 at 2:50 pm

God will punish the devil

19. Yeye

April 1, 2015 at 2:54 pm

Go out with him without wearing it

20. Psychic

April 1, 2015 at 3:03 pm

thats the problem now oooo,wouldn’t you rather a guy that liked you for EXACTLY how you are..than this high bp question and answer your bothering yourself with not me ehn..ok o,i wish u all d best because i have small bumbum but i carry my small bumbum about like that so that i don’t have unnecessary headache that Jesus did not give me.

21. buttpad freak

April 1, 2015 at 3:04 pm

i wear it all the time but when i noticed my guy was showing interest, i had to tell him the truth. the most important is for the guy to love you for who you are. remember beauty can be bought not character which is all that matters.

• Intoxyka

April 1, 2015 at 4:38 pm

God bless you o jare. According to the writer, she wants to fill up her clothes right? Its not a self esteem issue. She’s just going for a better fit.

22. Dom!!!

April 1, 2015 at 3:06 pm

Chaii!! WOMENN we don suffer, Habba LOOOOOLLLLL 🙂

• Peg

April 1, 2015 at 4:31 pm

I tell you mys sister, can’t stop laughing

23. hahahahah

April 1, 2015 at 3:09 pm

Bruhahahahahahaha

24. vien

April 1, 2015 at 3:10 pm

if u ask me,na who i go ask?

25. Alero

April 1, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Why does it feel like you are the one with the issue and not your friend 😛 #justsaying. I have one advice for “your friend” : love the skin you are in … I even doubt if the guy will notice, most guys don’t!

You guys should be friends, I mean real buddies, before he starts to “touch”. In that way, you can be free to explain, and laugh it off. You may also want to know what parts of a woman’s anatomy attracts him the most (some men are Man U or Arsenal fans 😀 ). In that way, you can preempt what his countenance would be upon noticing the butt pad.

Have fun with your life and stop worrying over trivial stuff, my dear. XOXO

26. Me

April 1, 2015 at 3:21 pm

My sister have you eaten today?

Please mind your business na, how is it your business?

27. Taiwo

April 1, 2015 at 3:24 pm

Lobatan!! I always warn people about these padded stuff. Padded Bra, padded Butt, see wahala now.
    Me I no get breast at all and I don’t bother to pad it. My dear, tel her to remove the butt pad. If the guy stays, good, If he doesn’t, carry on with life Padless

28. goddessofvictory

April 1, 2015 at 3:28 pm

My dear today April 1st is the best day to confess o. she should just remove it and shout “April fool”. 🙂 but on a serious note, sooner is better than later. she should go to him without it and fess up.#myopinion

• Bleed Blue

April 1, 2015 at 4:35 pm

Hahahahahaha!!!

Love this! Comment of the decade. You are the real goddess of victory!

• Intoxyka

April 1, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Loooooool @ April fool. Best advice ever

• Goldfish

April 1, 2015 at 5:02 pm

Hahahahahahaha This made my day!!

29. jefka

April 1, 2015 at 3:39 pm

pls ask your friend if she found out one day that her boyfriend who is supposed to be living in banana island was just borrowing his friends house to pose and he actually stays in ajegunle (no offence to those living there).
    that is just an excuse, tell her to take off those pads, tell her man and start doing 100 squats daily….shikena
    men do not play with shape oohhhhhh and to find out that it is fake is traumatizing to men more than you can imagine.

30. mimi

April 1, 2015 at 3:39 pm

love yourself the way you are….#notetoself

31. ocean Beauty

April 1, 2015 at 3:48 pm

This is not an issue abeg. I have been wearing since 2011 and I don’t make a big deal about it with my man. In fact we laugh about it. Some days he even tries to guess if I am padded or not.
    Just don’t allow your friend to be over dependent on it. Some clothes require you to wear and some do not.
    Your friend should be playful about it with her man. Trust me whether a lady is padded or not is the farthest thing from the man’s mind

• LILLY

April 1, 2015 at 4:03 pm

what type of “clothes will require you to wear a padded butt”?

• Deb

April 1, 2015 at 9:42 pm

Fitted/body con dresses,skirts, jeans, pants,everything!

32. Bleed Blue

April 1, 2015 at 3:54 pm

Hahahahahaha!!!! Oh I’m so so sorry but I literally el-oh-eld when I read this.

Hian! Na wa o! Different people with different problems. Chai!

Okay now seriously, should it matter to him? Yes. And not because he’s shallow or only after your booty, it’s the principle behind it (pun alert!).
    Methinks these things we women do to look better in clothes are mostly done with good intentions, but for the man, it can be hard to see a chic change completely right in front of your eyes. Abracadabra levels.

Biko, just speak to him face-to-face and from the heart. Tell him you meant no harm, that’s it’s more for the clothes to fit than any other reason. If he’s really digging your personality and you guys are in tune, he may just be okay with it.

The sooner you tell him, the better for all of us oh! Because, even if you think the fake butt isn’t of the Nicki Minaj variety, maybe that size is just perfect for him and that was one of the main attractions that drew him to you in the first place.
    Whereby he can accuse you of contravening Section 419 of the Criminal Code – which deals with “Obtaining Under False Pretenses”. 🙂

Jokes apart ehn……….abeg do and talk it quick quick!

• em

April 1, 2015 at 7:21 pm

Best!!

33. Vira

April 1, 2015 at 3:58 pm

Dere re so many clothes dat will fit her body type, tell her to stop wearing butt pad……she shud wear more of palazzo trousers and free gowns while trying to stop d butt pad.he wont notice.

34. cath

April 1, 2015 at 3:59 pm

stop wearing it suddenly the same way you started wearing it suddenly. if he is in the relationship for the bum, he can leave with the padding. someone who likes your natural bum just the way it is will come. No worries. that’s not one of life’s biggest issues you know…

• aha

April 1, 2015 at 6:31 pm

You’re such a sweetheart. To whom it may concern, this is the best advice I’ve seen here today. And it’s the way I think you should go about it.

35. www.eniwealth79.blogspot.com

April 1, 2015 at 4:11 pm

LMAO! No words!!!

36. neen

April 1, 2015 at 4:17 pm

if the guy really loves her, he wouldn’t mind. they’ve been together for 3 months and no sex, so i think he might be attracted to more than her butt.

37. e mi ni

April 1, 2015 at 4:24 pm

this is april fools joke, im sure this is not genuine dilemma

38. rynyx

April 1, 2015 at 4:37 pm

hahahahahahaah…..am so sorry. wait, how do people date these days? like someone said, tell him to feel it and ask if he likes it jor, why is this such a big deal? abeg come back when there is a real dilemma, this story does not qualify for aunty bella abeg

39. Tuzaqueen

April 1, 2015 at 4:40 pm

I can believe the extent to which us women go all in the name of being confident. Ever wondered what happens to the real butt when you’re grey and old? It never stays the same. So why would I without bum begin to worry about having a big bum when I know it would eventually disappear as I get older. That’s just my own understanding of the whole thing. Please if it’s you ( I understand that you seem a bit more concerned than your so called friend) or your friend doing the ‘wearing’ please I advise that you stop as that could potentially hurt the le boo seeing that he came after you (a bony or skinny girl with a somewhat medium behind) in the first place

40. o

April 1, 2015 at 5:07 pm

This must be April fools note, and if it’s not, BN pls know it’s not everything you must put up….lol

41. Naijabiatch

April 1, 2015 at 5:11 pm

Your “friend”, should have embraced her natural self and none of this would be happening. See what women go through? In the 90’s we pumped our breasts full of silicone. Now it’s bum injections and butt pads. All this for men who cheat, lie, share us and leave us. Women, wake up! Love who you are and demand they love it too. Some of them are in severe need of cock implants, but do you see them running out and lining up at the surgeon’s office? Nope.

42. nonye

April 1, 2015 at 5:39 pm

Babe I feel your pain. Some of you talk like you’ve never experienced one complex or the other since you were born. Stay confident if he finds out, explain all if not keep it to yourself. Besides they don’t open up about how endowed they are or their capabilities until you find out for yourself. A 30 days squat challenge will bring out those butts.

43. madmaenoire

April 1, 2015 at 6:03 pm

As someone who wears buttpads my self.. its not a big deal. Just tell him that You wear it and when you have alone time with him, never wear it. its not that serious.

• Sainty

April 29, 2015 at 7:52 pm

Thank you. I am a minister of the gospel and i have never felt any remorse about wearing one. Almost every woman I know wear breast pads, so what’s the big deal? I am aware that I get glances because of how curvy it makes me look, so what? If my man has unending issues with it, he can walk. No biggie!

44. Chimfulumnanya

April 1, 2015 at 6:19 pm

I can totally understand the posters plight. When the so called butt pads were introduced, I almost bought them. The only major flaw I happen to have is that I do not have a big or even moderate bum. The women in my dads family have that kind of butt.
    Ngwanu, what will I do ? I told my mum, I was going to buy them and she discouraged me totally from buying it. She was like if its the ass, the man sees and starts following, you only to get disappointed at the end of the day. The one that will love you, will love you. Even one of my friends that is a guy teases me about it. Funny enough, I think I have embraced it and don’t even feel weird about it anymore.
    Moreso, these things are addictive, you start wearing them and you cant stop anymore. If you step out of the house without wearing it, you begin to feel insecure.
    Needless to say, when I relocated to England, there was this toaster that said he liked the way my waist was, as he prefers babes with small or moderate butt. Looking at the ladies he dated before I met him, na so their butt be ohh.

45. kwo kwo

April 1, 2015 at 6:46 pm

Take it off sometimes. Talk about it. The guy that would love you will love you.

46. em

April 1, 2015 at 7:11 pm

Wawuu this is a real problem sha. I can almost relate because I know someone who wears a butt pad and waist cincher. I keep warning her about the end, she never listens. I hope this doesn’t become her tale.
    Anyway my dear sister, the only thing your friend can do is to stop wearing it. At least not all the time. Get clothes that won’t look so bad on a skinny frame. Then jokingly bring up the butt-pad topic with le bae and if he’s not weirded out she can go back to wearing it with those particular outfits that you just cant rock with no ass.
    My two cents sha.

47. niftyj

April 1, 2015 at 7:45 pm

A man must love you for who you are. I used to wear butt pad before i met my bf. I always made sure he never touched my butt but somehow he saw it because anytime we were about to kiss n caress i would quickly excuse myself n remove it n this was for about a year. He called me one day on phone and said ” I love you the way you are, you are beautiful in your size 8 body n your butt suits your body, please stop wearing those fake butts. I just laughed n stopped wearing it from that day.
    We are getting married this month. My sister feel free and take it off. If he truly loves you, that wont be a problem

48. cleo

April 1, 2015 at 8:28 pm

Let your friend ask vimbai. At the 1st AMVCA awards, she wore Hips and Butts that slipped. I am sure she was sadder that it slipped than the fact that she doesn’t have butts. And now Vimbai is living her life and going places without those butts. Let her do away with it and rock her body. If he loves her enough to notice he would ask her.When he does let her say the truth. If he loves her he would stay and remind her of her beautiful she is. Eku Edewor does not have butt and she rocks her body without apologies. Please advice her to do so. The sooner the better.
    Most importantly, self love is key. Let her love her body like that

49. Anon

April 1, 2015 at 8:36 pm

Sweetheart, It seems like the guy is really into your friend because of her personality for him to stick around for this long, or just want to hit it and quit it when the time comes. Something tells me that he already knows about the butt pad. Either way, like most of the people already advised you, please stop wearing them immediately for your own sake! These booty pads must be uncomfortable, you are always wondering if pple can tell… Start wearing baggy clothes and then slowly and maturely go back to your normal size clothes…Since the two haven’t been intimate yet, he won’t even notice the difference.. We have to learn to embrace and love what we were born with. If you really want to grow you booty just do squats every day and eat a lot of healthy food and gain healthy weight. Good luck to your friend!

50. Omoluabi

April 1, 2015 at 8:53 pm

Lovie, just tell him. Or better, go out with him without wearing it altogether and make sure he notices you have lost some volume down yonder. Wear a pair of jeans. Dead give away that something ain’t right.
    I personally don’t know why women wear them. Those pads are usually so odd under clothes, your bumbum will be drooping. Almost like it’s crying O LORD why me?
    While I imagine your friend’s plight, i’d advice her to forget padding and come clean before that guy discovers it’s plain old fukefuke (stuffing) . All the best.

51. Ooolala

April 1, 2015 at 9:26 pm

I do not think this is such an issue, take off the butt pads on some days and wear it on others. If he notices, u can tell him you wear them to enhance the fitting of clothes on you.
    My experience: I bought these butt pads to wear on my wedding day as my dress was a mermaid style to enhance the fitting on me. We got to our hotel room on d wedding night and my husband helped me undress, he noticed and said “No wonder ur ass was looking bigger in the dress”. We both laughed about it and I sometimes use it, my husband just feels my butt to check if I have it on or not; and we move on.

52. Dr. N

April 1, 2015 at 11:14 pm

My best friend (God rest her soul) bought those pads b4 her wedding. She had not been intimate with her hubby. She kept walking ahead of him,, exaggerating her steps so he would notice her new improved booty. The guy no send. After days of frustration, she asked him why he didn’t say anything. He asked her “Is that why u kept walking ahead of me, shaking like that? I thought something was wrong. Frankly, I was just hoping u would snap out of it. I like u just as u are”.
    She threw them away. Ladies, these men put up with our itchy weaves, make up that leaves smears, all kinds of jewellery that can injure someone. Abeg, let’s pity them. Lol.
    Ms Aunty Bella, don’t mention u wear it. Throw it away n JEGA d issue

53. Scatterific

April 2, 2015 at 1:13 am

okay..since we are on this topic now…Me and the men have one question.. Is there a way to tell wether its fake or not without touching it?..Cos i think the girls in Lagos all now have booty…so much so that we have ladies as small as hand luggage, to the ones with low fat all now have booty…..and its bewildering cos we know that some of these booties are fake..So,pls..is there a clue, or a sign,or something, just anything..and we promise the ladies that we will keep our hands to ourselves to avoid further investigation.

54. memebaby

April 2, 2015 at 2:37 am

I came home pissed from work and this literally made me laugh till I cried. hmm this one tough oo..she has to tell him sha but it would be very uncomfortable to talk about.. or she can just disappear and no more butt pads..she has to be confident.. one man’s meat..another man’s poison

55. moi

April 2, 2015 at 9:15 am

i had ds guy den i was dating….he likes both big butt and boobs….i had none of it, teamlepa!!! i have always been wearing padded bras even before padded butts came. I got one and oga noticed my padded butt, we laughed about it but that was all…..my being lepa without boobs or butts was never an issue….instead he basked in the glory of people telling him his babe looked like a model, trust oyibo people…..i guess my personality was all that mattered to him tho! These padded butts and bras just gives a lady the right fitting to a cloth, shikena! no self esteem issues to me….before the padded butts there was life and even if they stop producing them, life would still go on….

56. Nicole

April 2, 2015 at 11:13 am

This story is so funny……Anyways, While I am a believer of waist cinchers and butt pads to enhance the fitting of clothes. A man has to love you the way you are. If he cant, then you have to let it go…. When guys complain about girls wearing make-up, I tell them that the only thing that they should worry about is if the girl is hiding her natural face. You cant rob us of one of the ways in which we celebrate our womanhood.

Regardless there are non-surgical ways of enhancing your butt and overall physique

– We underestimate the power of food, but what you eat determines your shape. Check the internet for exercise and diet tips. I would recommend Bodynomics on youtube
    – Consider incorporating these herbs/pills into your diet: Saw Palmetto, Fish Oil, Flaxseeds, Wild Yam, Pueraria Mifirica, Maca, and Feenugreek. These wont grow the butt overnight, but with time you would notice a difference. Do your research and consider Bovine Ovary Pills, it reduces testosterone levels which is responsible for masculine traits.
    – Waist/Corset train, the smaller your waist, the bigger your butt and the wider your hips appears.
    – Wear clothes that make your butt appear bigger. e.g high waisted trousers. Incorporate chunky heels into your style, they put a strain on your legs which makes the butt appear rounder.
    – Most importantly, love yourself. You are beautiful just the way you are…..

57. bumbumpant

April 2, 2015 at 11:47 am

I have been wearing bum pads for nearly 3 years and there’s . Oh well , I am not a shy person , i remove in front of my BF and dry near the heater 🙂 . Most people stay i dont need it , but i just like the extra effect it gives (Its just like wearing padded bras ). Good luck

58. Nelly

April 2, 2015 at 3:16 pm

Well, I was in her shoes and I’m married now.

What I did? I stopped wearing the pads and changed my wardrobe to flattering A-line, gathers, pleated gowns which gave the illusion of a fuller behind. I still wore them once in a while but never when I was going out with my boo.

Eventually, he was able to feel my real behind and know me for the real thing. One day, I wore the pad and went to say hello and when I turned around, I could see the look of surprise on his face. He called me back to assess it and I broke the news to him lightly and jokingly.

Eventually, my boo would even help me arrange the pad so it doesn’t move from its position (if you know what I mean).

I’m married now, added some weight and have stopped wearing it. Wish u and ur friend the best.

59. funtizzy

April 2, 2015 at 6:05 pm

i think she needs to tell him, i don’t think he likes her becos of some ass ooo. your friend need to let her bae know sha!

60. PINKY

April 16, 2015 at 2:37 pm

I PERSONAL DON’T THINK THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH PADDED PANTS OR BRAS, THEY’RE CALLED ENHANCERS , ITS LOOKS NICE ON GIRLS WITH FLAT BACKSIDE ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY WEAR PENCIL SKIRTS,HIGH WAIST SKIRTS AND JEANS, AND FOR THOSE WITH SMALL BOOBS, PADDED BRAS MAKES THEIR TOP LOOK GOOD ON THEM, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU’RE WEARING A HANDLES TOP OR BIG LACE BLOUSE, IT GIVES THEM THAT NICE LOOK, BUT PLEASE DON’T MAKE IT A HABIT, IF YOU’RE DON’T FEEL COMFORTABLE WHEN YOU’RE AROUND YOUR NEW MAN THEN DON’T WEAR IT TO HIS PLACE OR WHEN YOU’RE ON A DATE WITH HIM, YOU CAN CHOSE TO WEAR A FLARE SKIRT, TROUSERS AND LONG TOPS, I ACTUALLY LOVE IT, I HAVE 3 PAIRS AND I LOVE THEM ESPECIALLY WHEN AM ON NATIVE, FOR 4 YEARS NOW I HAVE BEEN USING THEM BUT NOT WHEN AM WITH MY MAN. IF I DON’T TELL NO ONE WILL KNOW.

61. Miss Tee

April 19, 2015 at 5:35 am

Hahaha! False advertisement! Like someone else has said, if he was attracted to that butt, you likely would lose him. Everyone is saying don’t tell him but let’s be realistic, you don’t have a butt is you don’t have one. It will eventually come out, so save yourself the trouble and find someone that likes you the way you are, complete with the flat behind!

How to break it to him? Just show up without it one day and be frank. “See ehn Bae, I started wearing this thing before I met you so my dresses would fit better. As this bottom business can be important to you guys, I figured you should know the package you are working with before we get too serious. Can you deal? Or shall we go our merry separate ways? Now, let me warn you. If you go about latter blabbing about my pads, I SHALL deal with you!” Twirl around for him to examine. If he wants to touch sef let him (well as long as you are comfortable with that).

62. Empress Tiara

April 29, 2015 at 1:41 am

Intoxyka April 1, 2015 at
    4 : 35 pm
    Actually ….. that might be the
    end of the relationship . Feel
    him out first , see what he
    feels about it . This will lead
    you to your next act . If you ’re
    very confident in yourself
    then you can tell him to his
    face “ Honey, I wear fake butt.
    Kilo feel?”.
    If he shakes then tell him to
    take a much needed walk .
    You paid for it darling, so
    technically it ’s your butt !!!

Very funny comments here

63. Benjamin

March 3, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Hmmmm.. This is a serious matter o. My girl wear this padded butt but I dnt like it a bit..and I try to let her know that I love her the way I met her before she started wearing it. She told me is to make her cloth more fitting, but I am not comfortable with it. Now she is so addicted to it that she wore it on anything. Now am getting tired of the whole thing.. I dnt need a fake woman in my life who does not have confidence in her self.

64. Aretha

July 24, 2016 at 11:39 pm

Lmao. I remember when I wore it first, I told my boyfriend before wearing it, he laughed and insisted he wants to see it. Now, If I have any reason to wear it, I’d wear it in his presence .. It depends on you guy’s closeness and how y’all communicate