Features

Seun Akinlosotu: He Wanted to Kiss My Armpit… Like a Real Kiss in My Pits?

Seun Akinlosotu

A few days ago, I was reading on a blog somewhere about how most Nigerian ladies have dark armpits and what not. Of course you can imagine the arguments that ensued in the comments section. As I read along, I remembered something weird that happened to me on a date once, and it had to do with my armpit. I swear this is embarrassing as it is, but oh well, I am going somewhere with this.

Many years ago, I went out on a first date with Dapo*. Dapo was your average Nigerian guy, nothing unusual to raise red flags or anything. I think we met on Hi-5 back then and we used to gist regularly for weeks before I finally agreed to dinner. On the said day, Dapo had sent me a text asking if he could make a request, to which I said sure. He said you have really beautiful skin in the pictures I’ve seen of you on Hi-5, would you mind wearing something without sleeves?

I was like Huhn? Ooookay, sure.. no wahala. It was summer anyway so I definitely wasn’t going to wear a turtleneck in the first place so I put on a halter neck top and denim pants. His request should have been red flag #1 right. The problem with me is by the time normal human beings have counted 10 red flags I’ll still be deciphering number 1. His request was somehow but I was thinking this boy wants to intoxicate himself with my skin, his problem not mine.

Dinner went well, too well in fact. I was already thinking well, well, well, Seun, ahn ahn you try o, go on with your bad good self. This was until the conversation turned to my body, specifically my skin. I promise you, readers… till today I don’t think my entire body from crown to toes has ever received that much compliments as my skin alone did that night.

He was sitting across me the whole time and at some point reached across the table to hold and play with my fingers. He was even doing the itsy bitsy spider movement towards my armpit, and me being ticklish as can be, would giggle and withdraw my arm quickly. We are in public for God’s sake, don’t kobalize me. Then he asked for my thoughts on kissing on a first date, I told him how I felt about that and he agreed with me. He actually said I don’t agree with kissing on the lips on a first date, that’s too personal, too much too soon. Again I was like ahn ahn, this boy your head is correct o.

When we got to the front of my house, we, of course, exchanged last pleasantries of how enjoyable the night had been and I was enthusiastic about a second date. Dapo then says I know I said I’m against kissing on the lips on a first date, but do you mind if I kiss your armpit.

Ehn? Repeat that question please. You want to kiss my armpit (I quickly raised one arm up just to make sure my armpit had not turned into lips or something actually kissable).
Dapo repeats himself again and continues; I have been starring at them all evening, they are beautiful, they are not dark like most are and I am sorry but I just have a thing for armpits, that’s why I requested that you wear something without sleeves. Any woman I date has to have clean armpits, they are my favorite part of a woman’s body, I don’t like to kiss on the lips, yes it is a fetish and I can’t help how I feel. He went on..and on..and on.

I thought I was hearing double. Words eluded me because I totally did not see that coming. I mean, I’ve heard of shoe or foot fetish but please which one is armpit again? See me o. Why? For goodness sake, why? How can a fine boy be looking this normal, but an armpit is what he wants to kiss?
Apparently, this is just another type of fetish, just the way some guys have a foot or boob fetish, which they find very sexy and arousing, while some of us find it quite creepy and maybe disgusting.

If you were in my shoes, would you have indulged him? Would you still want to date him? Have you ever dated anyone with a fetish? It would actually be interesting to hear if guys have experienced women with fetishes as well because we mostly hear of men. I can’t possibly be the only Nigerian to have encountered someone with a fetish, please share yours.

Photo Credit: Dreamstime |  A J Cotton

Seun Akinlosotu is a Tech Analyst by day and an aspiring Writer by midnight. She's a self proclaimed Romanticist who likes to write light heartedly. Her write ups are geared at a cross mix of audience, none of which will need an Oxford Dictionary to understand her. There's more to read from her at www.lovedeyshackme.blogspot.com. & on IG @Chechecosmos

1. Her royal awesomeness

November 5, 2015 at 9:33 pm

Lol, armpit kink..nice, I’m a biter if that helps

2. HOUSE OF ZINO

November 5, 2015 at 10:04 pm

Dear writer, am a man to start with but what I hate most during foreplay/ Fetish is this ear licking(Fetish) …jezzzz who ever invented that shit must be killed. I end up at ENT or px swallowing Antibiotics after just 5 to 10mins fun. Pples fetish differ but it should at least be fun to both. Armpit kissing kwa…sounds fun tho might try it out #Wink

• Hian

November 5, 2015 at 10:20 pm

Sule you are talking about antibiotics and also saying you might try out armpit licking ….why are you contradicting your self ….the one I hate most is ki won ma la plate! That ish is disgusting to the call…✌?️ I just found out that I have 3 exams on the same day?

• JADE

November 6, 2015 at 9:11 am

Please what does that mean?

• brown-ice

November 6, 2015 at 9:46 am

Guess s(he) meant the guy giving the girl head 😀

• eeeehn

November 6, 2015 at 10:35 am

Biko dnt spoil market here oh….. PLATE LICKING IS THE ISH….OGA GATS TO KNOW HOW TO LICK PLATE OH.

• Seun Akinlosotu

November 6, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Lmaooo….. I nearly fell off my chair at your comment…

• radiogirlnelo

November 7, 2015 at 9:23 am

Lmao!!!

• whocares

November 6, 2015 at 3:10 pm

You dont like ear licking bi ti bawo? Ahh. I dont even allow friends whisper gossip in my ear. Na so body go dey do pesin anyhow. That said AHHHHHH ALL OF YOU!!! I KNOW YOU OOO. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Gods have caught you today, so this is how you all roll freaky like huh? Carry on with your bad selfs!!! I wont lie I am definititely glued to this page now. see me, my olofofo self cannotn even type well. thank gods I have no work today. Its me and the refresh button on this page.

3. Rukayat Owolabi

November 5, 2015 at 10:16 pm

I met a guy at ShopRite once, gave him my number and he turned out to be a complete weirdo, Red flag 1 was should have been when he started looked at me as if I was TFC fried rice and chicken. 2 the way he held hand after I gave him my number. 3 he kept saying he was weird, he called me a few times that night and kept saying how nice my voice was, Next thing I know this guy was moaning and masturbating.

• Hian

November 5, 2015 at 10:37 pm

Wtf! That is weird ….gush you must be really fine

• HOUSE OF ZINO

November 5, 2015 at 10:41 pm

I don DIE…. U must have the weirdest story ever…lol..masturbating???

• Rukayat Owolabi

November 6, 2015 at 5:59 pm

I am very serious, my friends were in the room so I put the phone on speaker.

• ATL's finest

November 6, 2015 at 12:45 am

@ Rukayat lol.. WTH?? He needed a booty call I guess lol 🙂

• Rukayat Owolabi

November 6, 2015 at 5:58 pm

I blocked him immediately, he sent messages apologizing but nah mahn.

• radiogirlnelo

November 7, 2015 at 9:31 am

Omydazz

• danielz

April 20, 2016 at 12:03 am

As for the guy wey dey masturbate with gal voice,him dey craze for head well well .who guyz go dey misbehave like this .

4. ese

November 5, 2015 at 10:22 pm

Err…but she didn’t tell us whether she allowed him to kiss the armpit or not na

• Seun Akinlosotu

November 6, 2015 at 2:40 am

Lol… sorry i left that part out. No, I did not.

• Dae

November 6, 2015 at 3:19 pm

lmaoooo! sis! that was going to be my question too! but I was going to text you…just in case you actually let him!…lol…I’m dyinnnnggggg!!! lol

5. Oyinlola

November 5, 2015 at 10:27 pm

omg??? can’t stop laughing out loud. Read this is in the silent zone in d library and everyone is wondering who did crazy girl is.
    Armpit fetish??? Hian. No way. That’s how some people would say they like to be peed on. Who does that? Especially on a first date. Seun, be glad he told you what he likes d first time you met him. At least you didn’t love up and realise his sexual fantasies ain’t it at all.
    When I was a kid, I watched a yoruba movie where the girl toed her bf up and an evil spirit came into her and she stabbed him to death. I saw this movie about 13 years ago and im still traumatised. To make matters worse, I started watching this series ‘wicked city’s and d serial killer in it ties his partner up, tells her to pretend to be dead, have sex with her and bring her a knife. I don’t think I’d allow any man tie me up except my husband and even that will take alot of grace. God when you finally send the one, please dont let him have àbnormal sexual desires like golden showers, swingin, BDSM. I like being vanilla, thank you very much.

6. Agrippa

November 5, 2015 at 10:30 pm

Armpit? Like where deodorants go, and where germs love to fester? Heck no.

I know this chick who enjoyed lap sex. She always asked me to insert my Johnson between her thighs stroking it gently. She would then rock back and forth, like a 3 legged table.
    She said discovered her love of it by accident when her ex-boyfriend wanted to smash but she conveniently had her ketch-ups and a tooth-ache.

Recipe for lap sex is easy to follow. Find willing chick with soft thighs, and a good non-drying lubricant like Vaseline. Have her lie on her side, and slide behind her in a parallel spoon position. Apply said pomade on amu, and slide between chick’s thighs.

I wondered why she liked it so much. Like ma, what does it do for you?

Plenty she answered. It is non-invasive; it is safe and makes me feel close to my partner.

Err, sorry ma, it sounds like you have a problem with intimacy. And oh, you are a weirdo.

• Jigsaw

November 5, 2015 at 11:49 pm

Dude…any chance this gal’s name begins with “A”..lol

• radiogirlnelo

November 7, 2015 at 9:25 am

I died at rub on amu… lmbao

7. Fumstar

November 5, 2015 at 11:15 pm

Armpit kee, orisirisi, plus creepy experiences illustrated by other readers, there are crazy people in this world o! Armpit, kiss ur armpit, ha

8. HidingMyNameToday

November 5, 2015 at 11:28 pm

Craziest one is after a man finishes putting his fingers into a lady’s vagina and then gives her to lick it and tell him how she tastes or licks it himself and tells her she tastes really sweet lol. Yuck! Some men are disgusting! Then there are those who love licking the anus. My god! I just can’t!

• peaches

November 6, 2015 at 12:48 am

Lmao! Yacks!!! How Nasty BTW, no hide ur name today 🙂 jus go with the follow but yes I always wonder WTH will I taste that crap for? Boy the shower is running get in there now.

• JADE

November 6, 2015 at 9:06 am

Nah that aint disgusting at all o, havent you given your man head after his penis has been in vagina?meanwhile its your juices so why cant you taste it???

• ola ola

November 6, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Preach it….

• Idomagirl

November 7, 2015 at 5:27 am

Jade!!!! I see you girl! 😉

9. hian

November 6, 2015 at 12:19 am

i don’t think the tasting one is a bad thing. i like to taste my self just to know how i smell down there. if i smell good enough ill tell him to eat me……like i said the most disturbing thing ever ni ki eyan ma je idi….. like seriously tho idi gibe God forbid…..

• JADE

November 6, 2015 at 9:08 am

kindly translate please, i know it involves penis

• Fashionista

November 6, 2015 at 12:40 pm

Haha, it actually doesn’t. She’s talking about licking/eating the ass hole, also known as “Tuchus Lingus” And can I just make a public announcement please, ya’ll SHOULD NOT knock it till you’ve tried it. Only thing is, you need to be UTTERLY comfortable sexually with your partner to try it, otherwise you wont enjoy it. It is very erotic and can give heights of pleasure 😉

• radiogirlnelo

November 7, 2015 at 9:30 am

Lololol

10. ATL's finest

November 6, 2015 at 12:49 am

Lmao.. See Comments oh #GrabbingAseat#.. Let me read on ?

• Seun Akinlosotu

November 6, 2015 at 2:40 am

Loll…..get a bench, I’m joining you.

• no way yall are seeing my name

November 6, 2015 at 8:12 am

seun o. The weird one i met said his fetish is stretch marks.
      Hian, I am quite buxomy lol so i went to work early and had on just a tank top and was doing some quick work before start of the day. Then, a male colleague enters and was just staring at my boobs. Then he blurts out “”wow, u have stretch marks , wow it really turns me on”” I was just staring a this dude like he just sprouted horns.

I just resumed in that office so didnt even know who to tell. As weeks passes, i later learnt the guy will be sacked cos he lacked discipline. I was so glad cos it was really uncomfortable seeing him everyday and i was also happy cos i didnt get him sacked.

Na wa

• no way yall are seeing my name

November 6, 2015 at 8:13 am

as weeks passed o”””lol for all d grammar voltrons

11. 'liya

November 6, 2015 at 2:07 am

so tell us, did you let him kiss the pits or nah?!? lol

• Seun Akinlosotu

November 6, 2015 at 2:39 am

lollll Biko why would i now? A decade later and i’m still as repulsed as i was back then.

• Rufina

November 6, 2015 at 12:15 pm

Well…..if we are gonna take a bath before, why not? Sex has become too missionary and if you dont jazz it up, your lady parts might go ‘museum’. While i dont support anal licking (that ‘shit’ is disgusting), I think this armpit business is a pretty interesting way to find out where your ‘spots’ might be.
      #JustSaying #DontJudgeASisteh #GettingCreativeWithSex

12. Toes

November 6, 2015 at 5:56 am

Unashamed to say pretty well pedicured toes are my fetish. Few women take good care of their feet though… and yes I wouldn’t mind sucking pretty toes during sex.

• Peaches

November 7, 2015 at 5:44 am

@ Toes – lover is added to Ur name.. Yacks!!! That’s one thing I BET folks not to do. I scrub my feet like say I Don walk Israelite journey but still .. I have OCD & I’m a neat freak so I guess having phobia for Germs is another thing.. I’m kinky & freaky but hmm I will receive it all but I’m not gonna GIVE it AL bACK :)..

13. G-brown

November 6, 2015 at 8:00 am

Goodness! some human species really need to see a psychiatrist. Armpit ke? Olorun ma je

14. Polite

November 6, 2015 at 8:24 am

The thing is that what makes us happy differ one from another. Many people love certain things you might call weird. For me, a clean woman’s natural armpit odour without deodorant can actually be attractive; not the kissing. If that is disgusting what about those who go down under? We are different and whatever can take you to Jupiter within the boundaries of moral decency is okay for me.

15. Polite

November 6, 2015 at 8:26 am

Women should also stop thinking so poorly of their body. What they feel awkward about their body may be what a guy likes about them. Body issue is a big deal for ladies.

16. freakyban

November 6, 2015 at 8:29 am

Lol..wtf.. I have ear and neck fetishes too but armpit ke.. God punish devil.. Haven of terms and shii.. Pukes

• Rufina

November 6, 2015 at 12:16 pm

then this ‘freaky’ name doesn’t suit you o. Where’s your adventurous bone biko?

17. Thatgidigirl

November 6, 2015 at 8:38 am

My sixta! Daris how me Sef met the one I call the sniffer. His fetish is to sniff the skin on the body and stare at female genitalia. When it comes to seeing red flags I can be colour blind, I should have “picked a race” when I went to his apartment and saw various sketches and paintings of vjayjay and a cast of his ex girlfriend’s suntin. I had to ask bros if he was an investment banker or a gynaecologist cos it was uber weird. Then he started sniffing the back of my ears and I didn’t mind cos that’s the spot for me, he moved down to my arms and the sniffing got really intense. For like 20mins broda was just sniffing like a hunting dog, yes dog! Eranko, nkita! Shuooooo I was too shocked to be disgusted. Diff kind of crase dey this life o, I just excused myself got my coat and walked briskly to the elevator. I’m waiting to meet that guy whose fetish is giving out ferraris….na dat kind madness I like.

• Abena

November 6, 2015 at 9:50 am

My dear that fetish type i also want!Fetish for exotic vacations,fetish for exotic cars and all things exotic is what i want in my life ooo.Not any y3y3 fetish

• Zeeebbt

November 6, 2015 at 10:51 am

AAAAAAHHHHH YOU MIGHT HAVE WALKED AWAY FROM A SERIAL KILLER OH….. NA SO THAT ONE CUT PPL VJAYJAY PUT FOR DEEP FREEZER

18. El boogie

November 6, 2015 at 9:09 am

Hahaha @thatgidigirl. …..different sorts!

I remember my friend saying her then boyfriend likes to cum in her mouth….like they would be having sex and just before he cums, he pulls JT out of her vjayjay, jerks her head forward and ejaculates in it. Sounded totally demeaning to me but she went on and married him! They have a child now so he musta agreed to cum inside her vjayjay at some point. .. ..but she went on and married him!!!

Whatever rocks their boat but won’t all that direct protein intake make her fat sef??

19. RitaO

November 6, 2015 at 9:22 am

My goodness. My partner always kisses my armpits and I used to think what’s wrong with him, all the sweat and deodarant, it must be tasting bitter under there……
    Kissing with a twist….really one of a kind!!!!

20. StillInLove

November 6, 2015 at 9:30 am

Does that mean that I’m weird? These days my hubby smells so good that I sniff his underwears and armpit. 2days ago I saw him sleeping peacefully and I kissed his armpit. He was surprised tho but we both laughed about it . I can be crazy like that sometimes. Still tripping for him after a year marriage and adorable twins. Am I weird?

• Rufina

November 6, 2015 at 12:24 pm

You’re not weird o jare! Give that man some tender, uninhibited loving 😀

• Meah

November 6, 2015 at 1:15 pm

Enjoy the moment

• Tru

November 6, 2015 at 4:42 pm

Nne Carry go

• Idomagirl

November 7, 2015 at 5:29 am

Nothing do you jare. Enjoy!

21. NameHidden

November 6, 2015 at 9:54 am

Today, I am hiding my name biko. Kiss armpit where deodorant goes is very fine. He wants to lick my ass hole. Una no understand? The hole itself where the sh… comes out from. My dear, what I do these days is, have a very hot bath and scrub there well well. Since he won’t be happy if he isn’t doing it, I might as well make sure the place is clean.

• Zeeebby

November 6, 2015 at 10:55 am

OMG…… ASIN YANSH…..THE REAL POO POO HOLE.

BUT WHY NOW? WHAT IF YOU NEED TO FART…..OR U DEY PURGE…..I THOUGH I HAD SEEN IT ALL, APPARENTLY I NEVER EVEN START TO SEE.

• Dee

November 9, 2015 at 4:26 pm

ok Zeeebby and everyone else who is freaked out about the poo-hole.
      After you poop, clean well, and repeat after like 2 pees (to be absolutely sure), then insert your pinky into your poo-hole- YOU WILL FIND NOTHING!!! clean, ok bye bye

• Mrs Chidukane why hide your name?

November 6, 2015 at 11:15 am

Mrs chidukane! we know..we know…*wink*

22. Thank you Bella!

November 6, 2015 at 10:11 am

I am sure you know why I am thanking you!

23. name

November 6, 2015 at 11:13 am

Is dis fetish wen a guy ask u 2 touch ur self b4 sex my husband keeps asking me 2 do dis I think it’s crazy nd werid

• whocares

November 6, 2015 at 5:08 pm

not at all. Put on a show gurlll and henjoy!!! (really, someone get me off this page)

• El boogie

November 7, 2015 at 6:53 am

Oh, I do this all the time…. but after – if he cums and I don’t. ……why I go leave myself high and wet n go to sleep like tht bc i don’t want to bruise somebody’s ego or bc i am too prim and proper

24. UCEE

November 6, 2015 at 11:18 am

Lol…… Met a guy who masturbates to my voice. Weirdos everywhere………..

• Rukayat Owolabi

November 6, 2015 at 6:08 pm

I met a guy who does the same, I forgot his name, I’m hoping its the same guy or us women have a lot to worry about. More than one guy that masturbates to voice.

25. onyx

November 6, 2015 at 11:28 am

Phee. *wipes brow*. I thought I was the only one that had a wild imagination and a thing for strange fetishes. Guess what guys? This is a VERY perverse generation but I’m glad to be part of it. Let’s keep getting freaky. Its fun

26. zimzy

November 6, 2015 at 11:30 am

lol,,,,,,, hilarous comments!!!

27. ZeeNee

November 6, 2015 at 12:52 pm

*grabs popcorn & scans through comments*

28. similicious

November 6, 2015 at 1:08 pm

THE ART OF SEX IS DIRTY AND UNHYGENIC FOR THE MOST PART!. i say explore your kinks with your partner, so far it is safe and not humiliating for either of you. An armkiss is too much? i think not.. There is still so many things on the menu to creep you out. I am wondering how the writer’s sex life is…. uptight i presume nut I am sure it isnt. However, an armkiss on the first date is too much for the freakiest person… ahn ahn, 7th Date maybe…

29. I won't put my name

November 6, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Soooooooo since we are talking fetishism, mine is smell, smell without the perfume and deodorant. The natural smell of my current boo is intoxicating. Even when he sleeps and wakes up I put my nose in his pillow. I promise you this is all new to me. I even prefer it when he hasn’t showered or when he is sweating or when he just wakes from bed. This is not normal at all. It just started from no where!

• i wont put my name too!

November 6, 2015 at 2:49 pm

It’s called love honey!

• Orente! (ChangedmyNameToday)

November 6, 2015 at 5:10 pm

I think you’re falling in love.
      Falling in love is such an easy thing to do
      Birds can do it, we can do it
      Let’s stop talking
      Let’s get to it, let’s fall in love!
      The theme song sounded appropriate. Bye

30. leke

November 6, 2015 at 2:28 pm

hold up, what is golden showers

• Seun Akinlosotu

November 6, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Yooo, I was just about to ask! Mehnn BN commenters are dope! I learn every single time. I still can’t forget a comment on one of my past articles where this chic said to hold your man’s head and pray for him while you guys are doing the deed!
      Can someone please come explain golden showers to us pleaseeeeee

• Ni

November 6, 2015 at 4:13 pm

Lol. Its peeing on someone else. You know like what R. Kelly did to a teenager.

• Hian

November 6, 2015 at 4:23 pm

Golden shower means they pee on you during sex I think

• Madam Ye

November 6, 2015 at 4:35 pm

It’s usually when a man pees all over you…Mouth ope or closed is optional….

I’m aware some guys liked to be peed on as well….I don’t think it’s referred to as a golden shower for obvious reasons…

• Orente! (ChangedmyNameToday)

November 6, 2015 at 6:01 pm

Piss ke? So you basically have to wash the sheets or deep clean wherever you did it? Kai, I think I’d find that a bit demeaning sha. Piss all over me? Ha, erekere

• Seun Akinlosotu

November 6, 2015 at 6:35 pm

Haaaaaa mo gbe!

• whocares

November 6, 2015 at 7:39 pm

Poor Seun. LMAOOOO. You are receiving all kinds and shades of education tonight arent ya? Pele. You opened Pandora’s box nani.

• Seun Akinlosotu

November 6, 2015 at 8:17 pm

@Who Cares, i sure opened one! Each comment just keeps my mouth hanging like whaatttt….
      My dad and my pastor better not come here!

• Idomagirl

November 7, 2015 at 5:31 am

When someone pees on you. According to Google.

31. Tulip

November 6, 2015 at 2:33 pm

Dated this guy a couple of years ago (Italian) and he popped my under arm cherry. The first time we made out, dude went from kissing my neck to straight up diving into my underarm and ate it like it was a honey pot. Very odd and made me wonder, when did underarms become part of the menu? He also had a thing for hairy vajay and butt crack. Begged me not to wax and he would go to town on the thing, made feel like a cast member in a porn movie…best sex I’ve had in years..

32. Adeyemi

November 6, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Very funny piece. I think everyone has a fetish in them and until u find that person, u will not realize. Always known i had a thing for armpits too (no perfume no nothing), just a woman’s natural odor but it is not every woman’s natural odor that is sexy. My wife found it creepy at first but she got used to it. Just love to sniff it when she gets back from work,, oooh sexy….

33. keeks

November 6, 2015 at 3:24 pm

hahahahaha, i used to know a guy, i was 19, 20, we were great friends,, for some reason when we see, or hangout, he would always sniff my armpit like there was tasty fried chicken wings there, was super weird, he would playfully want to lift me or form rough play next thing his nose beelines for my armpits, had to ask him and his response was i smell soooooo gooooodddd, especially when i’m all sweaty, had a boyfriend also who would do the same thing, felt really super weird… still friends with both(without the smelling, just unnecessary long hugs). now for me, i have a fetish for well manicured, long fingers (not nails) on a guy. JEZZZEEEE thats a MAJOR turn on, a guy can be all shades of cute but with horrible fingers, naaaaaa!!!!!! like i LITERALLY have a Major hands fetish, an added bonus is when he’s light skinned! DAMN!!!.most ladies look at height or face when they spot a guy, my eyes goes straight for his hands.

• Tkum

November 6, 2015 at 5:25 pm

hello Kike @keeks is that you??

34. omogesomething

November 6, 2015 at 3:26 pm

chaiii, don’t tink i can stand dt ooooooooooo, everytin just iritates me, the best i can do is to kiss……hope i don’t nid deliverance b4 olosho wil come after him

35. tamunotonye

November 6, 2015 at 3:46 pm

My ex could eat my ass for hours, he was more interested in that part than eating my vagina. I ran when he kept asking for anal sex b4 he go rape me. Different strokes for different folks.

• whocares

November 6, 2015 at 5:05 pm

“Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks” – Literally! LOOOL.

• Orente! (ChangedmyNameToday)

November 6, 2015 at 6:26 pm

whocares, madam, you is a bad child

36. Orente! (ChangedmyNameToday)

November 6, 2015 at 4:58 pm

I try not to criticise stuff till I’ve tried it and my armpits have never been kissed so I have no idea if it’s my thing. I however dated this guy who would sniff me while we cuddled and get a hardon from doing that. I didn’t find it weird cos I’m a sucker for a good smelling man too, very male and intoxicating. I remember my crush once gave me his cardigan cos I was cold and I promised to wash it and give it back, I ended up sleeping in it for days and sniffing him and when I eventually returned it (after it changed from his smell to mine), I told him it was the busy week that made me return it later than I promised.
    I found out by accident during a pedicure session in 100L that my feet were very ticklish so I don’t allow anyone scrub it (well unless it’s my boyfriend). I also like whispers, light kisses on my ears and being kissed on the neck. This same ex of mine said nawa for my oyinbo-ness cos only those things could turn me on.
    I’m celibate now and when I get married, if my husband wants to kiss my underarms, I doubt I’d have issues with it.

37. Bess

November 6, 2015 at 5:29 pm

me i will not hide my name…i never used to enjoy head from a man…cos it gets me all ticklish, playful and laughing like a mumu until i met this dude…this guy stole my brains and ran away with it…its one month since our break up but anytime i am on my heat period, this dude is always on my mind…

• Seun Akinlosotu

November 6, 2015 at 6:37 pm

Loll… Sorry i know you’re hurting now but the laughing like a mumu got to me.
      Nonetheless, Sending hugs your way..

38. NONAME

November 6, 2015 at 6:20 pm

I have a guy who doesn’t mind having sex when i am on my period and actually tasting it with his fingers….

• Ni

November 6, 2015 at 7:10 pm

What???? Tasting the blood????? And how are you even strong enough to have sex during your period???!!! Ewwww!!!!! Lol…I’m very delicate during my period, pains, cramps, mood swings…I KENT!!!!

• Seun Akinlosotu

November 6, 2015 at 7:25 pm

Waittttt, wha?????

• whocares

November 6, 2015 at 7:37 pm

lmaooooooooooooo. Rainbow kilzses something huh? issokay. carry go..
      @Orente: Use toothpick. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh you lovely people thank you. You have made a day of lying in bed with the flu very bearable.

• Koffie

November 6, 2015 at 8:25 pm

I think I read somewhere that a particular culture believe that if a lady puts a little menstrual blood in say her husband’s food, he’ll be hooked (blood oath kinda thing). Bia, be careful with this allowing him lick ya blood oo. Cos you even said “I have a guy that doesn’t mind..” meaning he’s probably not your boyfriend or he’s a body&soul boyfriend… Lool

• Jamce

November 6, 2015 at 10:23 pm

Hmmmm…. blood sucking demon I swear. This is definitely not a fetish… It is more than ordinary.

39. Orente! (ChangedmyNameToday)

November 6, 2015 at 6:23 pm

My ex (he’s the only one I’ve ever been intimate with) like to “smell my essence” in his words aka put his head between my legs and inhale. And the way the thing used to spark his lust was always funny. I try not to think about it these days that I’m celibate. People have different kinks.
    And who remembers Alaadin, the Hollywood comedy about a dictator who fell in love with an AMerican girl. Dude kissed her unshaved underarms while they made out. I was wondering if he used a toothpick after.

40. Gynazo

November 6, 2015 at 7:07 pm

Dear Seun,
    I have had a girl friend who sucks my anus, and I mean anus where I passes excreta

• hian

November 6, 2015 at 7:58 pm

ma pro you liked it yes or no

41. hian

November 6, 2015 at 8:04 pm

i like it when my bf cums in my mouth… i just like the taste of cum.

42. Lawdylawd

November 6, 2015 at 8:52 pm

Na wa oh. Read through the entire comment thread and I’m left struggling to scrape my bottom jaw off the floor. Whaaaaa? I had to check to confirm that I was still on a Naija blog or if my iPad had somehow rerouted itself to Ashely Madison’s website. Good to know Naija peeps are no longer sexually repressed. Coded freaks in the bedroom, Bible thumping hypocrites everywhere else. lol. Who wudda thunk? We’re making progress. BellaNaija, you just upped my viewership from once a day to at least 3 times a day. Can’t believe I missed this article yesterday. Kudos Seun for unleashing the freaks home and abroad. Still in a state of mild shock.

Dunno why, but this article brings to mind an old saying- Don’t judge others cos they sin differently than you do.

• abby

November 6, 2015 at 10:22 pm

pls go to bed…isi aki… I know u r one 9ja trangender or gay rights activist…mtchewww….

43. Udodi!``

November 6, 2015 at 9:43 pm

Seun ngwa see what you caused! From the abnormal to the down right weirdo! Ki le le yi?

Omo, i bow for una guys, to each his tent!.

I just need fetish of money!

• Seun Akinlosotu

November 7, 2015 at 4:33 am

Loll Nne, see ehn, i tire oo. I sure wasn’t expecting this level of eye opening at all but mehhn it has been fun!!
      Time to up this one…

44. Lawdylawd

November 7, 2015 at 12:41 am

Dear abby, Biko what’s biting you tonight? No one agreed to “fetish” you? Ndo inugo. Please carry your bad mouth and have several seats wayyyy over there. I’m a very straight, very Christian female, praying feverishly everyday for one tall fine Christian bobo to swoop me off my feet and marry me, so me self can begin to fetish. Lol. I’m not pro homosexuality or transgenderism (if that’s a word), cos the Bible clearly states that it’s a sin but I’m open minded enough to live and let live. Living in America makes you more tolerant of people in general. Oti t on.
    I was reading the comments thinking, hey, I’m no prude oh and I can throw down proper in the bedroom but some of the stuff I was seeing was leaving me slack jawed.
    The “don’t judge others” comment was really aimed at myself for subconciously judging all the freaks doing unmentionables (being a good Christian gal and all, hehehehe) but since you decided to include gays and trannys, yea, you shouldn’t judge them either cos you’re not God.

45. Lawdylawd

November 7, 2015 at 1:05 am

By the way, people “fetishing” outside of marriage is a sin, just like homosexuality. Which is why I said, I can’t wait to get married so I can fetish to the max. Giving your patner the ultimate sexual pleasure is your duty as a spouse, so they don’t stray and so you both don’t suffer a lackluster marriage.
    I used to sin well well (not the fetishing kind oh, just the regular kind) before I knew God. Now I know better, so I do better. I’m tolerant of everyone and I don’t judge, whether you’re the freakiest freak or practice the most perverted fetishes. However, it doesn’t change the fact that sin is sin is sin. Point blank period.
    Sorry to be a wet blanket, derailing the topic and kinda taking the fun out of this scintillating topic, cos I’m sure some frigid married couples would benefit from trying a thing or two from this article.

• Idomagirl

November 7, 2015 at 5:35 am

We heard you the first two times.*rme

Someone just had to show up to ruin the lightheartedness of this post. Ugh.

• Peaches

November 7, 2015 at 5:47 am

Hahhaaa lmao!!! U are funny wahala. See fetish matter .. Are u sure u ain’t my twin from another mother? Thanks to God for our lives.. We know better now..

46. Idomagirl

November 7, 2015 at 5:36 am

These comments ??????

I think someone wanting to kiss your armpit is not as weird or nasty as ass eating *retch*

47. Thor

November 7, 2015 at 9:35 am

How is kissing armpit more weird than eating out the pussy???

• ngak

November 7, 2015 at 1:23 pm

Bia Thor……e be like say u wan die for hia with that kain useless queshion. Better brace yourself