News

Meet the Funniest Babe on Instagram! Wofai is Funny, Smart & Fierce | Watch Skits & See Photos

Wofai BellaNaija 8
If you are Nigerian on Instagram, you must know Wofai @wofaifada. With over 110,000 followers, this funny babe is leading the game for young female comedians.

Here is her official bio
Wofai Egu, a graduate of the University of Calabar, who is popularly referred to as “wofaifada” is a fast rising internet sensation and comedienne who has created a niche for herself through her profoundly hilarious skits/ posts on Instagram. Her large following on Instagram grew organically due to her hard work and dedication.

Wofai is not only talented, she is also versatile. Asides from been a comedian, She is a fast rising TV personality (EbonyLife EL Rated), Actress, Event Compere, Spokesman and model who has been singled out for different kinds of commercials by respectable brands. Though young, Wofaifada is very determined, hardworking, ever evolving and ready to better her brand with every chase she gets. Her potentials are limitless and she is definitely a major phenomenon to watch out for in the entertainment industry.

Check out a few of her skits and this glam new photoshoot.

Wofai BellaNaija 1
Wofai BellaNaija 2

Wofai BellaNaija 3

Wofai BellaNaija 4

Wofai BellaNaija 5

Wofai BellaNaija 6

Wofai BellaNaija 7

Wofai BellaNaija 9

Wofai BellaNaija 10

Credits
Photographer: Aham Ibeleme (Instagram – @ahamibeleme)
Styling/Creative Direction: Teni Oluwo ( Instagram @style_territory)
Make-up Artist: Debrene Beauty ( Instagram @debbysez)
Hair: Kay of Hairstate (Instagram @hairstate)

Designers
Black Tuxedo – Mai Atafo ( Instagram @maiatafo)
Beaded palazzo pant – Nuraniya ( Instagram @nuraniyastudios)
Green dress with fringe details – Top Fashion ( Instagram @topfashionn)

1. Green

December 19, 2015 at 11:11 am

I ‘luff’ this babe so much. Funny to the core and so bold.

2. Grace

December 19, 2015 at 11:13 am

I like her alot…..she is really very funny and original too.

3. Tari

December 19, 2015 at 11:41 am

Very refreshing talent. Good skits too.
    However, I need to confess that she was not good in ELrated. The program tanked when Chigul left.

4. sika

December 19, 2015 at 11:46 am

i didnt find her funny. i was expecting to. clearly something is wrong with me.

• madman

December 19, 2015 at 12:18 pm

I don’t either.

5. zeal

December 19, 2015 at 12:00 pm

If I speak my mind now, some people will visit me in my dreams. Anyways if you think she is original, then try @i_pissvodka and let me know your thoughts. Thank you

6. ba

December 19, 2015 at 12:38 pm

What do mean organic or has instagram started accepting ad.

7. Afua

December 19, 2015 at 1:30 pm

Although I had seen a skit or 2 on Instagram, I mainly know her from ELR8D, and I have to say, she ruined the show for me. Her jokes came off flat, and she and Emma just didn’t mesh well as a duo. I stopped watching months ago.

• Tari

December 19, 2015 at 8:18 pm

Considering the fact that I find Chigul a bit over the top, her exit killed that show with alarming speed. Wofai was so poor in that roll that I felt genuine pity for her.

8. juliet

December 19, 2015 at 1:42 pm

love her, she is good.

9. someones

December 19, 2015 at 1:47 pm

She’s actually not funny.
    I don’t understand why everyone keeps hyping her. Maybe cos she’s female.

10. wunmi

December 19, 2015 at 2:07 pm

People sha!always fast to condemn,the girl is just 24 abi 25 and doing so well for herself. Been following her since she opened her page. And I respect her hustle. I really will commend the stylist too or creative director…very professional and of cos the photographer…wll done guys

11. Nystyle

December 19, 2015 at 3:05 pm

Nothing funny here

12. o

December 19, 2015 at 5:48 pm

Wofai always looks good in her IG pics and these new shots. How they make her look like a plain Jane on ELR8d I will never understand. They style her very poorly on the show. But tbh, she can still work on it. She’s not funny (to me ooo) and I lost interest in the show when Chigurl left. I watched the 3 skits on this post and also saw one about when Nigerian mothers see a cockroach at night. None was funny. This is no hating. She should just work at it. I really like her person tho, very pretty babe

13. hadassah

December 19, 2015 at 7:43 pm

Woifai’s aii. Wish her all the best. However, I stopped watching EL rated as well when Chigurl left Now, chigurl has got some mad jokes!

14. j'suis belle

December 19, 2015 at 9:47 pm

i like the picture where she is dressed in complete black,she looks like a memeber of the “black panthers” back in the 60s and 70s

15. Honeycrown

December 20, 2015 at 1:43 am

I recently found out about her and I like her from watching a few skits via her IG page. She has the entire package; beauty, brains, confidence, banging body and a good sense of humor. All these traits are hard to find in just one person abeg. She will only get better.

16. Asin

December 20, 2015 at 2:21 am

That her best friend is seriously beautiful ….no homo…some homo lol. She’s too hot , I don’t think she knows how hot she is. Too bad she isn’t naija

17. Mz Titilitious

December 21, 2015 at 3:41 pm

i no see her oooo, i dnt know her ooooo but she is pretty

18. Olamikuye

December 24, 2015 at 1:02 pm

D hustle is real ooooo,good dat she is doing well for her self,tell me she is pretty!I no go argue
    Bur d jokes,it’s a NO OOOOOO for me
    Even d 1 dat featured Don jazzy,no sense as far as as I am concern
    Shea BN na Part of her PR team
    U think u have seen funny peeps on IG
    na try MR CAYANA
    CONFIRM MADNESS WEY U GO FALL FOR FLOOR

19. Na Laugh - Naija Humor

January 28, 2016 at 5:29 am

I’ll check out her stuff and see what she has going on.

20. Benny

July 21, 2016 at 3:27 pm

She’s not funny

21. Maxine

September 2, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Wofai is okay I guess… Personally, I think @maraji_ is hysterical! Multi-talented….. comedy, dancing lip syncing…. The works!