BN TV

Sisi Yemmie’s Bobo is Back! Watch Episode 26 of ‘Life in Lagos: Sisi Weekly’

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Sisi Yemmie is super excited because her beau, Yomi, is back in town for Christmas.

The vlogger takes her viewers along on a family outing as they visit Steers for some delicious burgers and then Hans and Rene for a sweet treat.

They also enjoy a lot of family activities – shopping for Christmas lights, visiting the grandparents and more.

Check on it!

1. Tari

December 22, 2015 at 9:50 am

Disturbing traits of narcissism

• GirlFromIpanema

December 22, 2015 at 2:35 pm

@Tari as innn ehn….Ok oo if we talk naw awon defenders of the Universe go bring cutlass,bring bottle for persin head….

If you sha want to make a career out of Youtube,perhaps have “content” bcos me I don’t even understand what this is supposed to be….

Countdown to arrival of awon warriors of life coming for my head…3,2,….

• Glo

December 22, 2015 at 3:41 pm

I bet you people keep up with the kardashians,but that contains a lot of content.Nigerians stop being hypocrites.

• emma

December 22, 2015 at 5:46 pm

“You are dismissed” Bish where? lol You think i’m one bitter individual like you that goes around giving ain’t shux opinions that don’t make a lick of sense?
      Obviously you didn’t read the part where I pointed out that your useless opinion is garbage since she actually has CONTENT on her channel, that’s why people watch her channel in the first place. Christmas is coming very soon so I’m not going to spoil your day/evening by coming for you cause giiirrlllll, you are not ready.

• Tari

December 22, 2015 at 10:04 pm

Na you dey care for defenders. Me wetin concern me. I don talk my own, I don waka.

• emma

December 22, 2015 at 4:11 pm

smh This is something that MANY youtubers do. Obviously you people are not active on youtube so you won’t understand. If she’s showing traits of narcissism then all the millions of people that vlog on YT are narcissists.
      @girlfrompanema some of you are so daft, if you’ve actually gone to her channel you will notice that she has CONTENT. If you don’t like watching vlogs fine, nobody forced you people to play any video, but there are people out there who enjoy what she does and encourage her to keep doing it and those are the people that she posts her vlogs for.. You bitters heauxes talking alot of bull about her must have really sad lives.

• GirlFromIpanema

December 22, 2015 at 4:26 pm

Dear Emma,

That YOUR life is sad AND pathetic doesn’t mean same rings true for other people dear !

Since you have pointed out that YOU ARE daft, there really isn’t much point in even remotely trying to explain what the concept of having an opinion is.

Pele fighter of Sambisa Forest,you will be alright.

Now run along dear….you are dismissed?

• Damilola

December 23, 2015 at 3:04 am

Do you watch any follow the kardashian? Their name should be next to that word. Matter of fact, any youtuber or celebrity? The answer is most likely yes. So, you must be a narcissist, to recognize another one, interested in other narcissist. Looks like you are tired of yourself. Go to sleep(in betheney’s voice)

• Damilola

February 17, 2016 at 5:16 pm

What’s narcissist about the video? Everyone should have a bit of it anyway. Just bcos you don’t post your pics on social media which can be due to various reasons, lack of confidence, fear, struggling with issues or you are in hiding and don’t want people to see what’s happening in your life doesn’t mean other people are in your same mind frame. There’s nothing absolutely wrong with social media, vloggers if that’s what they enjoy doing. I personally, know it’s not for me bcos I just don’t have the patience, and creativity to do such. So, I say kudos to people who do what they enjoy and even make money out of it.
      Sisi yemmie, honestly I came across a video of you on youtube, I instantly liked you. You are authentic. Then I found out you moved to nigeria and still vlogging. I enjoy watching you. Please, keep vlogging, there are more people who enjoy it.

2. Martha

December 22, 2015 at 11:22 am

Tito eats almost everything

3. koins

December 22, 2015 at 11:25 am

I love sisi and her little family. I think she should make healthier food though. Her food always looks too unhealthy

• Self-Sufficient

December 26, 2015 at 7:37 am

I agree. She is also one of my fav vloggers. Most of the homesick Africans in obodo oyibo and other foreigners get to see what it’s like living in Lagos.

Regarding her diet, I would say that her reality is different from mine, I stopped eating Ramen (Indomie) about 4-5 years ago and I do not miss it. I prefer rice noodles. Personally, if I decide to move back home, I would avoid processed food/fast food as well as all those seasonings that are laden with GMO’s and preservatives. Is it possible to cook without Maggi and Ajinomoto? YES!!!
      Once in a while, I would probably prefer a clean ”Iya Basira joint” that’s similar to the so called farm-to-table restaurants. On the other hand, I would have to have my own farm or find farmers that practice organic farming. How realistic would that be? I don’t know. Imagine my Aunty shaking her head while looking at my grocery list : Maple syrup, Agave Nectar, Almond oil., Cumin, Broccoli, Kale, Grass-fed Beef, Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Milk e.t.c. LOL!!!

Anyway… Happy Holidays Sisi Yemmie. May you and your family have a happy and healthy 2016.

4. belle

December 22, 2015 at 11:43 am

Sisi can I just say you are looking great. Well done

5. Fabulous B

December 22, 2015 at 12:21 pm

Wow! Lots of food. Good job on the cooking, ma. First time watching your Vlog. Lovely family you got.
    I just can’t leave without saying this , please cut Down on the food especially junk food. It’s in your Hands, ma, to make your family eat and live Healthy. All the best. Compliment of the Season !

6. GirlFromIpanema

December 22, 2015 at 4:03 pm

@Glo sis/bruh I hope you didn’t bet too much ? Bcos that’s a wager you have lost there!

Not “every Nigerian”watches that farce you mentioned..So softly softly on the generalisation eh

7. Anne

December 22, 2015 at 5:32 pm

I watch Sisiyemmie every week. I love what she does. I’m outside Nigeria so I live in Naija vicariously through her. Sisi, please don’t stop. There are a lot of us that appreciate what you do. Thank you.

8. unimpressed

December 22, 2015 at 7:34 pm

No need to be rude, There are people enjoy watching her vlogs and if you’re not one of them feel free not to click the link which clearly shows her name.
    Waiting for awon warriors of life when you’re the one insulting people.

• Tari

December 22, 2015 at 10:18 pm

I wonder what you allude to as rudeness.
      I made a comment simply based on the content of the video here. The need to take a video of ordinarily private family moments and assume a large portion of people are interested enough to watch it is a narcissistic tendency. It does not matter who is doing it. Be it Kardashians, Ohakim daughter or even BIg Brother contestants. It is a worrying psychological trait. It is akin to editing selfies with all sorts of photoshop apps and uploading it on Instagram for likes. If you find nothing worrying in such, then good for you. You should not attempt to censor the voices of others who find it abnormal.

• Cindy

December 23, 2015 at 12:31 am

Stop being unnecessarily self righteous. I bet you’ve never taken a pic in your life?

• Tari

December 24, 2015 at 10:15 pm

Taken a pic and shared it on socia lmedia? Nah. Never done that. Additionally, I am not special as I know a sensible portion of the population do not indulge in that narcissistic tendency.
      Whether you call it unnecessary self-righteousness or not is your own cup of tea.

9. tilda

December 22, 2015 at 8:03 pm

Awwww love sisyemi. Love her vlogs. For me the content is that she keeps it real. And I just love thst bout her. Looking g forward to seeing her on her own chat show.

10. GirlFromIpanema

December 22, 2015 at 9:38 pm

Ewooo all ye frustrated “panadol-chewers”, kilode, kilo shele???? ontop wetin???..

And to the Amazon warrior leader sisi Emma…coming for who..moi??? my dear by all means please do…dont let anyone hold you back oo!

Like I rightly said in the first place…my dear you have been dismissed! Dont let the door hit you

PS: when you learn how to clapback without employing gutter slangs, then you shall be considered worthy! until then kindly fall back

• emma

December 23, 2015 at 2:17 am

LOL Oh shut it you rabid dog. Bingo do you need a muzzle on that mouth of yours? Raving up and down like one frustrated mad woman that hasn’t gotten none since 1990. Pele o did someone break your heart this holiday season or are you not getting any toasters? We can talk girl its always good to talk to someone and its okay….. I don’t judge.
      All that frustration must be coming from somewhere, it seems like you’re typing with your heart and soul, but its not that deep tho, its just the internet. Shout out to that vein on your forehead that just popped (you’ve been holding it down for too long my dude).
      I know you’re feeling like you just gave the most epic clap back of 2015 LWKMD. you will be fine, just take a few deep breaths okay? wooosaaaa woooosaaaa continu
      So what if I use “gutter slangs” to address you? You’re a fake a** pitbull on the internet but a mouse IRL. Ill mannered dogs like you don’t deserve to be regarded any other way. Before I forget, like I said in my previous replies to you, your opinion is invalid, rubbish, in fact I don’t even know why i’m talking to your garbage behind. Bye Felicia and Merry Christmas #chillllllllllGirlfromPanema

P.S I hope you change your ways in 2016 cause you’ve been drinking too much of that haterade, and its kinda making you sound yaba leftish.

11. Yemu

December 22, 2015 at 11:54 pm

If u need a blog where they keep it 100% real, sisi yemmie’s vlog is the place to go. As a nigerian in diaspora, it is my weekly fix of what is happening at home. I am that one that refreshes her page monday morning to see if she has released a new vlog. I am a true fan. I love everything about it especially the food. She makes me so hungry. Sisi is the best vlogger in Africa and I pray that her originality takes her very far. Sisi please ignore the haters and never chnage your content. It appeals to certain people and I promise you in a year from now you will reach over 100k subscribers.

• Lexi

December 23, 2015 at 4:51 am

OMG I do that too. I’m always refreshing my subscriptions page to see if she has posted a new videos. I’ve been following Sisi Yemmis since her graduate degree days and I’m so happy to see how far she’s gone. Her vlogs take me back to Nigeria for a short while.

• Tolani

December 23, 2015 at 5:17 am

Thank you ooo! Just looking at the new places that have opened close where I used to live in Lagos makes me see the growth, and not really what’s going on, but a good idea. I won’t expect anyone who is currently in Nigeria to enjoy it, but who cares? Me I like it sha, sometimes it feels like I’m there

12. Mely

December 23, 2015 at 12:36 am

To all of you making negative comments you are so sad I pity you. If you do not like someone’s video why would you bother watching it? Leave those who do to watch it in peace and go about your sad empty lives in peace. There can’t be much going on in your life if you have enough time to dedicate to something you do not like simply to put it down. You’re everything bitterness, jealousy, envy is about you have absolutely nothing special about your life to show the world yet you confirmn others that do. I don’t live in Nigeria so I love her blogs because she’s down to earth and it reminds me of home. She’s clearly more exposed than you but does not feel the need to be living a make belief reality of fake accents and fictitious friends. If you do not like it please haters be gone no body needs you here. You’re clearly a self absorbed moron to think anyone needs your negative energy filled opinion.

• Tari

December 24, 2015 at 10:24 pm

Where you leave is irrelevant in the context of the discussion.
      Also, what people do with their data is their prerogative.
      Futhermore, if you are myopic enough to conclude on the exposure of anyone on the basis of their view on this video posted up here, then you are of all men (and women most miserable).
      No one has attempted to deny you the right to air your appreciation of the video and maybe by extension her person. So why are you trying to muzzle others who hold an opposite view and additionally throwing random insults at us? Are you so fragile that you cannot allow contrary views coexist with your subjective views? Is that really your level of maturity?

More importantly, Merry Christmas to you and yours. May you develop a more accommodating spirit in this season.

13. Olamikuye

December 24, 2015 at 12:40 pm

Bur people get time ooooo,see two fighting unto sisi yemisi matter,guess u people dnt know dats her 9 to 5 job
    She gets paid for doing what she loves to do
    And who even force una open the link for BN sef
    Truly bad belle na crius problem dat requires urgent attention
    I am a nigeria who lives in nija and I love her videos
    Originality is 100%
    She does not fake it like most of ur so called celeb u celebrate do
    Dnt stop doing what u love jare
    Kip up d good work

• Tari

December 24, 2015 at 10:18 pm

You love her videos and freely declare it, others commented that this particular one is narcissistic as I see nothing worth sharing in a family uploading pics of them eating various meals, visiting parents and sundry private chores.
      So why should you be free to air your adulation and others should be censored and shut down for doing the opposite?
      What sort of tyrannic tendency are you advocating and propagating?

14. tiana

December 24, 2015 at 9:18 pm

I think some of you are being too harsh on her. I like her because she is relatable. You see her with make up on and off- how many people can do that—I am in the UK and I have to say her blog is more real than any of the others. It’s not easy running a home,looking after a baby and trying to keep your career going. Keep up the good work sisi yemisi