BN TV

Yagazie almost did What?! Starts with 3…ends with Some | Watch her New Vlog

Photographer/Vlogger Yagazie Emezi is not afraid to get a bit controversial at least for Nigerian standards. On her new Vlog, she shares the story of how she almost had a threesome.

She explains that it was not planned, she met 2 men she was attracted to at a bar in the USA. She kissed both of them, considered going back to their hotel with them and it sorta almost happened but she changed her mind because “they were too eager” so that made her paranoid.

However, she points out she is a grown woman who she embraces her sexuality and the freedom she has with her sexuality and she embraces the choices she makes with her body.

She says “Ladies embrace your sexuality, just be safe and play smart” and will love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Watch

1. poison ivy

December 17, 2015 at 11:06 am

Just Negodu……….

• Foxtrot

December 17, 2015 at 11:18 am

lolololol!

• iyke

December 17, 2015 at 12:01 pm

@poison ivy, just negodu what?
      I like her joor…she’s free spirited…and she’s in control of her choices whether good or bad.
      Haven’t done threesome before but I have witnessed two dykes made out while I watched.And it was fun to watch.

• Nne Umu Boys!

December 17, 2015 at 3:07 pm

….the wages of sin is …

• Ifybaby

December 17, 2015 at 4:13 pm

Okay o! Just don’t be asking God why, when you see the negative reward in your body due to your so called ‘Free Spirit’.

• Doxa

December 18, 2015 at 11:34 pm

See why Miss SA always dodges your advances? Her ‘spirit’ is strong.

• Tari

December 17, 2015 at 10:35 pm

Lele ihe uwa nme bi

2. HOUSE OF ZINO

December 17, 2015 at 11:37 am

Good luck…pls dont come to SDK with your chronicles when its time. Thank you

3. Kemi

December 17, 2015 at 11:46 am

OMG! bella where did u keep this girl all my life….? wow she is cooooool.

Thank you for saving the vlog world. i enjoyed every bit.

No more plastic fake women like TOKE AND that other married one . Am happy .

• mo

December 17, 2015 at 12:07 pm

Kmi, you have issues. Leave TOKE alone. Your hatred for her too much. You will get old fast

4. Addy

December 17, 2015 at 1:11 pm

Nice one Yagazie! i love your videos. its just you being yourself!

5. Kaya

December 17, 2015 at 1:24 pm

I think she’s refreshing. she doesn’t follow the crowd and does what she wants to do as a grown ass adult. Fair play to her.

6. Orphelia hamletson

December 17, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Your voice reminds me of chiamanda adichichi’s
    So yaga totally love the blog, u don get new subscriber.

7. Confuzzled

December 17, 2015 at 1:41 pm

Lol even the kissing a stranger part is too much for me. What if they have herpes? What if they have bad breath? What have they used their mouth for? It’s just nasty. One night stand people really amaze me. I’m way too paranoid. What if he’s an axe murderer? What if he has herpes? What if I GET PREGGERS FOR A STRANGER? Cos you know birth control isn’t 100% failsafe… What if after I become rich and famous some guy pops up from nowhere and starts blackmailing me with some tape of me and him? LOL I’m perfectly OK with leaving certain things in the realm of fantasy. As for the threesome thing, I know folks that have done it, and it seems it always gets messy cos someone inevitably catches feelings. Not for me, but do whatever floats your boat.

On a more important note Yagazie is my BFF in my head. Just love her openness and sense of humor. Super cool chick.

• H

December 17, 2015 at 5:17 pm

Just kissing the man you love in Lagos will put you at risk. No one is safe.

• Idomagirl

December 18, 2015 at 1:09 am

OMG!!! ??? H this your comment ooooo.

8. Thatgidigirl

December 17, 2015 at 1:55 pm

It’s all fun and games till someone ends up making the headlines in a body bag.

9. Sammie

December 17, 2015 at 2:00 pm

At least she is honest. I get irritated when women make poor decisions and claim rape. You visit a Man in his hotel room @ 2am. R u a learner?

Take responsibility for your actions u r an adult.

• Sammie

December 17, 2015 at 4:05 pm

I expect some level of maturity.. U cld have asked me to clarify my position further instead of cursing……

I mentioned the analogy of visiting of a lady visiting a man in his hotel room to point out poor decision making on some ladies part cos even if there’s rape decision making becomes subjective and difficult to interprete.

If a man should MAN up and accept d outcomes of his actions good or bad y shouldn’t a lady WOMAN up as well?

• RAPIST ALERT!!!!!!!!!

December 17, 2015 at 7:13 pm

RAPIST ALERT!!!!!!!!!

RAPIST ALERT!!!!!!!!!

RAPIST ALERT!!!!!!!!!

RAPIST ALERT!!!!!!!!!

RAPIST ALERT!!!!!!!!!

• Jeanne

December 17, 2015 at 7:45 pm

You are such an irritant. You are probably a rapist too. So, if she had gone with them to their hotel room and had decided upon entering the room that she wasn’t interested but the two guys decided her decision was irrelevant and still went through with the 3some, that would have been ok- because she went to their room in the middle of the night?

Abeg receive slap because you are a big idiot and a shame to the world.

• Tari

December 17, 2015 at 10:38 pm

Na wa for you o.
      Try and change this your thought pattern in 2016.

10. baby oku

December 17, 2015 at 2:49 pm

#crime#

11. Bolu

December 17, 2015 at 3:08 pm

I know right! LOL

• Bolu

December 17, 2015 at 3:08 pm

@poison ivy

12. Nne Umu Boys!

December 17, 2015 at 3:10 pm

The way our generation promotes immorality eh!! Jesus will return ooo! Just thought I’d remind y’all!

13. Great Lady

December 17, 2015 at 3:33 pm

When people know that what they’re doing is wrong, that is when they start defending themselves. Yagazie you know what you’re doing is wrong, that is why you’re saying embrace your sexuality, what the hell does that mean. The way my generation promotes immorality is really saddening. May God help us.

14. Great Lady

December 17, 2015 at 3:39 pm

Your body is not meant to control you or rule you, you’re to be in control of your body.

15. Hian

December 17, 2015 at 5:12 pm

People want to act like hypocrites. The girl kissed two guys and expressed a thought which she didn’t want to follow through on. Half of these naija celebs and society chasers are doing extreme things behind doors in bedrooms to get to where they are now and have no control of their bodies sef. Common sense says that if she was actually doing these things, she would not be talking about it but at least she’s sharing a possible mistake (i think) with us because there’s a lesson. I like that she is not shaming women for being themselves and for their thoughts. Men will go off and sleep with plenty women and when a woman even thinks about it, she is shamed. When she now talks about it to advice others, she is shamed. Please, let me embrace my body, society doesn’t control it. BN is right, controversial. For Nigerian standards. I like her honesty

16. Wendy

December 17, 2015 at 7:51 pm

so in the same night she would have had a double one night stand and thressome…Kudos!! im proud of you girl. Aspiration thinz. Accomplishment , clap for your self

17. Onetallgirl

December 18, 2015 at 12:19 am

1st video im watching this girl’s video i like her!!! All i can think about it this girls hair, my hair is long like hers but mine doesnt hang like that!! Is she on YouTube?

18. i no send

December 21, 2015 at 1:48 pm

i like her a lot …..but i don’t get this particular gist..btw love her hair but it needs deep conditioning and blow drying