BN TV

She Started as a Food Hawker in Abuja & now she’s a Model! Watch “The Discovery of Felicia Ogah”

BN TV

IMG-20160202-WA0008

Ever wondered how a supermodel gets discovered?

Studio24 gives us an idea with this short documentary about Felicia Ogah who started out as a street food hawker before her amazing journey as a model.

It truly is an inspirational video.

Watch below.

1. @edDREAMZ

February 2, 2016 at 3:59 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Am using a symbian phone so i cant watch it….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• RMDL

February 3, 2016 at 3:20 am

When Jesus is your publicist!

2. Awoyo

February 2, 2016 at 4:02 pm

Love it. Well done Studio 24

3. o

February 2, 2016 at 4:04 pm

Wow!!!!! She photographs beautifully. Reminds me of the bread seller in TY’s shot.

4. Honeycrown

February 2, 2016 at 4:29 pm

Oh wow!!! Very happy for her. See as the girl was just working hard and minding her business o!
    This is a lesson to never give up because you never know how close you are to the light at the end of the tunnel.

5. Ani

February 2, 2016 at 4:39 pm

Wow!

6. miss a

February 2, 2016 at 4:46 pm

it is always fulfilling to add value to peoples’ lives. thank you @studio24 for this humane act

7. peeluv

February 2, 2016 at 4:52 pm

no wahala

8. Fabulous B

February 2, 2016 at 5:25 pm

Beautiful story. I’m so happy for Felicia. I would be more appreciative if they brush her up , I mean get educated and more

9. ISaidSo

February 2, 2016 at 5:31 pm

Awwww….not the usual “friend of the designer” type model. Bayo Oke-lawal is guilty of using his rich best friends for Orange culture as campaigns

10. Nigerian

February 2, 2016 at 5:47 pm

This video made me cry…
    Good for her. Eya

11. semesee

February 2, 2016 at 5:59 pm

Wishing you all the best Felicia!

12. Sky Blue

February 2, 2016 at 6:16 pm

She’s a natural!

13. Ayoka

February 2, 2016 at 6:17 pm

Who humbles Himself to behold The things that are in heaven and in the earth? He raises the poor from the dust And lifts the needy from the ash heap, To make them sit with princes,

14. jojo

February 2, 2016 at 6:40 pm

Grace to grace indeed. Lovely lady. Good eye of photographer and MD. No spoil am ooooo
    This is how God wanted to change her life and her families life.

Praise be to God
    Na ndu ebebe

15. nystyle

February 2, 2016 at 6:45 pm

Another Oluchi story.Same situation.

16. Wowzers

February 2, 2016 at 6:47 pm

Wow. God is indeed great & beyond human expectations. She is beautiful, all the hair styles looked perfect on her and the outfits too. Truely exceptional . I pray someone discovers and nutures her career to something even bigger . Bella naija any chance for a free photoshoot and post on this girl. Am just elaborating from bella Naija’s post from yesterday. Which I thoroughly enjoyed.
    Noneless there are people out there , particulary in a place like Nigeria who have the persona, traits, God given attributes and aura to soar but lack the resources and opportunities to do so.
    Last year Bella naija featured brides to be and provided a platform for assitance from various professioanl first class vendors. This girl and similar stories like hers can be helped to make a better stance of thier lives in 2016. Bella naija give it a thought. For the record I dont know this young girl from anywhere , just writing from far away London . Wish you all the best young lady… and long live Bella naija !

17. Chidiadi

February 2, 2016 at 8:31 pm

Read Felicia and her brother’s true story here
    dailytrust.com.ng/news/around-and-about/chasing-wuse-ii-s-nighttime-noodle-vendors/125559.html

18. Brenda

February 2, 2016 at 8:33 pm

I’m in tears. Thank you soooooo much STUDIO 24!!! This is a true grass to grace story!

19. Oyinda

February 2, 2016 at 8:35 pm

She photographs beautifully! Good job STUDIO 24! Wow!

20. Lolade

February 2, 2016 at 8:37 pm

Common!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish for this in my life. God bless the MD of Studio 24. Choiiiiii!!! She is born to be a star.

21. Nishita

February 2, 2016 at 8:39 pm

People still have good hearts. Studio 24 has an outlet in Admiralty now yeah? I’m definitely checking them out!

22. Kabir

February 2, 2016 at 9:25 pm

This guys have been in business a long time oh. I used to go their Studio way back in Kaduna. Some 20 something years ago. Well done guys!!!

23. Favor

February 2, 2016 at 9:29 pm

I love what this guys are doing! Honestly, all this hungry photographers. Come and learn oh.

24. ZBL

February 2, 2016 at 10:45 pm

Wow

25. nnenne

February 2, 2016 at 11:04 pm

Great. Hope they will protect her and won’t let anyone take advantage of her sexually.

• Idomagirl

February 3, 2016 at 1:05 pm

Same here.

26. ELLA

February 3, 2016 at 8:13 am

Am in tears. May God bless Studio24 for this kind act and bless the needy in streets.

27. @platinumzizi

February 3, 2016 at 9:14 am

Wow!

28. Neke

February 3, 2016 at 9:15 am

If na some people na to kpansh am

29. God is Good

February 3, 2016 at 10:23 am

Amazing!!! This goes to show that God will come to your rescue no matter the situation when the time is right!! God bless STUDIO 24!

30. MizzLinn

February 3, 2016 at 10:58 am

Really humbling…. very rare in today’s world where everyone is just looking to take and no one is looking to give. Go Felicia! Go Studio24!

31. pweetypeppy

February 3, 2016 at 12:15 pm

You discovery story brought tears to my face. I wish you go places beyond your imaginations. Thanks to Studio24

32. olachi

February 3, 2016 at 12:19 pm

WOW… STUDIO24, best of them all….

33. Idomagirl

February 3, 2016 at 1:06 pm

This is lovely and so moving. I hope she has people or at least someone who looks out for her, the industry can be crazy.

34. Nneka

February 4, 2016 at 9:21 am

Woah! What a blessing!! Sounds like the proverbial American dream, but in Nigeria! All the best to Felicia and kudos to Studio24!

35. Chibuikem

February 4, 2016 at 4:33 pm

May God bless studio24 mgt. I pray God will locate and relocate us all to our destiny

36. Dae sal Ray

January 18, 2017 at 9:56 pm

This company is the worst and most unreliable company to book for your wedding. I made the biggest and the most painful mistake of hiring them for their photography and videography services. Even the make up artist was a big flop, came late on the day after all the mouth he gave me that he will come very early. The photographer and videographer also came extremely late, didn’t even get to capture my husband’s preparation scene…..the pictures taken was absolutely poor in quality and they were not able to professionally capture important scenes creatively. The video that was the most horrific one, the camera man kept shaking, zooming uselessly, zooming into people’s mouth and eyes….they couldn’t even make the video flow…it kept cutting into scenes abruptly…it was a shameful video, I couldn’t even show my friends and family that video….especially after having a very beautiful and flamboyant wedding and I only had that crap to show for it. It took us months to get our album and we had to send them to do it again for silly errors (putting pictures of people’s faces cut off and many more) my husband had to threaten them for them to even get something appropriate done, they can’t take proper responsibility for their poor service and couldn’t come up with an effective compensation plan to compensate us instead they kept making empty promises that at a point we had enough.

FOR A COMPANY UNDER KODAK (one of the biggest media company) IT IS THE MOST DISGRACEFUL AND UNRELIABLE MEDIA ORGANISATION EVER CREATED. WITH A POOR MANAGEMENT TO MATCH. They might be good for passport photographs or casual photo shoot BUT FOR WEDDING SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE AND DISGRACE AND FIND A PROFESSIONAL COMPANY FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY. DONT RUIN YOUR DAY BY HIRING STUDIO 24, ITS THE WORST DECISION I EVER MADE