BN TV

Nigerian-American Event Planner Feyikemi of FTK~Konnect is Back with Her Reality Show! WATCH Episode 2

1. Jade

April 5, 2016 at 8:22 pm

Congrats again. I enjoyed watching it. I will say, It will be nice if we can have some background info on the event. For example, you are planning a valentine’s day event bcos I almost got confused and thought you were hosting it, mention the theme, foods, number of guests etc just the expectation. So, we have something to look forward to.
    And I will say the cultural difference that stands out to me between Nigerians and Americans is the ability to communicate well under pressure/stress, explaining things and the ease when working. I had to adjust to that big time at work. My typical naija sef is, abeg don’t bother me jo and u Berra not ask too many questions.

2. o

April 5, 2016 at 9:17 pm

I really enjoyed watching this. And I agree with Jade. More background info would be nice. For the tickets to be sold out and more people at the gate trying to buy tickets? Impressive!!!

3. chi-e-z

April 6, 2016 at 1:22 am

2 much fakery y’all my pako a$$ can’t deal … 😀

4. Tosin Julien

April 6, 2016 at 3:30 pm

I loooove this! Its always nice to see behind the scenes, kudos on the fabulous event and I can tell you are a true leader who knows how to direct your hard working team!!! Can’t wait for the next episode!!!

5. Tunji Orishawo

April 7, 2016 at 10:01 pm

Wao!….What an amazing event! will love to be part of next one

6. Yemi

April 8, 2016 at 9:05 pm

Wow…Impressive n Colorful…

7. Atinuke

July 10, 2016 at 7:33 pm

Very proud of you my dear. I’m just watching all the episodes now. God bless all your endeavors.

8. Atinuke

July 10, 2016 at 7:34 pm

Very proud of you my dear daughter. I’m just watching all the episodes now. God bless all your endeavors.

9. Impact Force

May 17, 2018 at 2:20 pm

Wow! It is really good info! Thanks for sharing this post ?