BN TV

Are You Ready for the MTN Project Fame Season 9 Auditions? WATCH what Ibadan has to Offer on BN TV

Ibadan 1

MTN Project Fame has kicked off the auditions for Season 9 with the city of Ibadan.

The auditions are always fun to watch. The Ibadan judges also added some fun to the show. Ibadan audition venue was ‘set on fire’ with the funnies, not too funnies and of course the amazing voices.

The excitement was real and the hopefuls were all ready to knock the Judges off their feets. Ibadan saw a new Judge this year in the person of Adetoun who is a Project Fame alumnus.

Watch below.

1. Tolulope

July 6, 2016 at 7:24 pm

That Adetoun is so so crude.

2. Late bloomer

July 6, 2016 at 8:08 pm

BN I love love you so much for this upload I really I thought I would miss this whole leaving Nigeria but BN did not let me miss this. Thanks Pls upload all the other auditions ohhh I’m so in love with Bella naija

3. 'Diddie

July 6, 2016 at 8:15 pm

Victory is sweet. Congrats to the winners. It got emotional at some point but was worth watching and I got to see Dontis face

4. Kay

July 6, 2016 at 8:45 pm

NO. WHAT are these judges? Some of the people they let through you gotta be kidding me.

5. PERSON

July 6, 2016 at 9:23 pm

these judges …. God is watching you in 3D

6. Yaaay Thanks BN

July 6, 2016 at 9:35 pm

Wow Thanks for the upload BN. Yayy look at Ronnie. Love her

7. Suwa

July 6, 2016 at 9:35 pm

Bad judges kawai

• Yinda

July 7, 2016 at 6:00 am

I agree….

8. Yinda

July 7, 2016 at 5:59 am

These judges sha. The guy that wore a white shirt that they all said “maybe too”, has the best voice the competition. The judges needs to have their ears cleaned. What the heck…..

By the way, the radio presenter accent is repulsive. As a matter of fact, its an assault to my ears. I don’t understand why simple Ibadan pronounciation is difficult for him to say. As if Nigerian accent is a crime.

9. TDot

July 7, 2016 at 6:48 am

I just had to comment. These are the worst judges I have ever seen. They have no Nidia what they are doing there, no concept of music or what they should be looking for. They don’t even have a connection with each other. They let some people in that shouldn’t even pass this first audition stage. I was literally cringing. The radio presenter was awful as well. He needs to quit with the multiple accents and stick to one. I’m so upset just watching the auditions. Okay rant over…. hopefully they won’t use these 3 as the judges for the real show………

10. Funny

July 7, 2016 at 8:17 am

LOL! I think the people saying the judges are unfair and need to get their ears cleaned are the people who contested and got a NO!
    me thinks the judges were even lenient. #Justsayin

11. Funny

July 7, 2016 at 9:10 am

Funny! the people saying the judges need their ears cleaned are probably bitter people who auditioned and got a NO!
    me thinks the judges were even lenient.

12. O Y

July 7, 2016 at 9:52 am

yeye judges!!!!

13. Chizzy

July 12, 2016 at 3:20 pm

I really hope MTN folks can read these comments.
    The judges left out people who should have been given a yes. what do OAP’s know about music apart from their horrible ear itching phonetics

14. dee.

July 13, 2016 at 9:36 pm

I feel sometimes somethings just happen out of chances. Yea anyways let’s watch out for the best.. What do we think about the contestants and not abt the judges this tym.#smiles #reggards [email protected]