BN TV

Catch Up on Obi & Wole’s Drama on Episode 8 of NdaniTV’s “Rumour Has It” | Watch on BN TV

Episode 8 of NdaniTV‘s “Rumour Has It” is out!

On this episode David visits Wole to talk to him about his attitude towards Obi. Ranti meets up with Sylvia to talk about Wole’s babymama.

Watch below.

1. similicious

July 4, 2016 at 1:17 pm

This episode is deep, especially Wole and David ‘s conversation. Men and their egos. I guess the game is to pretend to look up to your man so he feels like a man because the third leg in his pants does not remind him he is one every morning.

• A

July 4, 2016 at 3:19 pm

That’s not the game. Because he’ll now cheat with a “tough” woman that makes him have to “earn” her. See, a man that wants to cheat, wants to cheat. How Nigerian women keep blaming themselves instead of preferring real solutions to confront the men or put a foot down is beyond me.

2. similicious

July 4, 2016 at 1:19 pm

Blossom though, he is an amazing actor.

3. naana

July 4, 2016 at 2:05 pm

That was a smart one seyi

4. Jd

July 4, 2016 at 2:22 pm

Men! Blossom is an amazing actor! I like the energy in his voice whenever he talks. And the story is getting more interesting. This one beats Gidi up hands down!

5. Ijem

July 4, 2016 at 2:53 pm

Hmm.. @ simi I concur at deep.. Men shaaa i like this girl no be for like e end ooo and for that Ranti ..it just shows everyone has to be careful who they let into their lives .. people are evil and evil is not witch craft, murder but human thoughts…

6. AANUOLUWAPO OYEDELE

July 4, 2016 at 3:13 pm

Seyi o, wt a surprise to Arinze, ladies always have a way around situations…………my favorite episode so far, very deep

7. Eric

July 4, 2016 at 4:41 pm

Love the opening scene. This is my first time watching blossom and I’m very impressed. The scene between Obi and her mom was quite emotional, very touching. Uru you carried this role and I will continue to commend you. Kudos

8. Miss_Flygerian

July 4, 2016 at 6:27 pm

Seyi literally threw Arinze a curve ball. Homeboy never hexperredit.

Obi’s assistant is one sly bitch. Babe nor get loyalty to anyone. May we never encounter this kind of demon in our lives.

9. dd

July 10, 2016 at 5:53 pm

hmmm.. awon linda ikeji sdk bloggers…..hehehehe. ..What i’ve learnt from my past, no matter how bad they try to paint you on twitter most especially or shade you on fb… the truth always prevails, it shows up and puts the cheats and liars to shame, it might take months, years……..The lies, yabs, bad mouth is just temporary …but you who has been lied about, bad mouthed will always get the last laugh……