BN TV

Ebony Loving with Sika: Major Skin-Alert! Cornelia O’Dwyer shares her Skin Care routine with Sika Osei

BN TV

TV presenter Sika Osei has released the newest edition of her beauty vlog series, Ebony Long with Sika. On today’s episode, Sika features Smooth FM OAP and host of Nandi TV’s Real Talk, Cornelia O’Dwyer. Here’s what Sika has to say;

What’s good my amazing chocolate and caramel sisters! So today we switch things up with me doing less of the talking and more of listening plus some dancing too. I feature my good friend, Cornelia O’Dwyer on this episode and trust me when I say she dropped some major-key knowledge as she shares her amazing skin care routine. She totally smashed this one.

One of the amazing things about featuring Cornelia is the fact that she such a light makeup user, so getting to hear her speak on how she keeps her skin as natural yet as attractive as possible, plus her trigger foods, her water routine, her choice of soaps, serums and moisturizers was particularly very refreshing. We had so much fun on this one and Cornelia was such a great sport. In fact, we got her to dance on camera to Wizkid‘s ‘Feeling the Beat’. Poor Ms. O’Dwyer!

Anyway, let me know what you guys think. And as always please do share your own routines on how you keep your skins looking fabulous.

Watch the Video

1. I

July 13, 2016 at 3:00 pm

No homo, but I think Cornelia is one of the most beautiful women in Nigeria. Her face is so delightful and for some reason I feel her heart is too. Signed A WOMAN.

2. I

July 13, 2016 at 3:00 pm

One day I will meet her and tell her I wrote this lol

3. Call Me Gorgeous...

July 13, 2016 at 3:23 pm

OMG!!
    I love the both of you together…
    Hi Sika, say hello to your new admirer: ME!
    I absolutely adorrrrrrreeeeeeeee you: your skin, the way you talk, the way you dance…..:)
    Sigh…
    Ok bye…:)

4. *curious*

July 13, 2016 at 4:11 pm

Giiirrrl! LMBO! “Push her in the pool??” Things are serious nowadays…lol

5. Lis

July 13, 2016 at 4:31 pm

I love yu corniegirl… I have watched all the episodes of real talk…. I disagree with light make up… yea yu pack on the highlighting powders on your show… yu are nearly flawless then… but dis video? Nah… I had to look two times to recognise yu…. I get wat yu are trying to say… am forgetting wat am trying to say… just well… there is a different wen yu use and wen yu don’t….. but yu still ok

• Tuu

July 14, 2016 at 1:29 pm

She doesnt do her make up herself on real talk. I follow her on IG and can attest to her minimal make up looks.

6. Wanderlust _Trekeffect

July 13, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Love these girls! I think Cornelia and I have a very similar take on make-up, I use them lightly or not at all. I rarely have break outs not even during periods or with certain diets, probably bad water sometimes.
    I use Apple cider vinegar and water spray for my face at bed time after bath, trust me it does wonders both for natural hair and skin, you can go from drab skin to poreless look in seconds lol.
    If you plan on using ACV just be sure it has THE MOTHER written on it, I use Braggs.

7. Manny

July 13, 2016 at 10:41 pm

Cornelia’s smile is like ice cream on a hot Houston day.

8. Miss Mo

July 14, 2016 at 5:25 am

Please who are these ladies. Like I want to hang out with them. They are so fun and beautiful.