BN TV

#TobiTeyeNoni got Married Exactly 1 Year Ago! How They Met to Where They Are Now on “Weddings, Events & Beyond” Vlog

BN TV

#TobiTeyeNoni_Nigerian Wedding in DMV_BellaNaija Weddings 2015_1024-TobiReyeWeddings, Events & Beyond is back with Episode 7! Nigerian-American events planner Feyikemi Kukoyi of FTK~Konnect Events dishes on this week’s special edition –

This special episode is airing on a special date! This very day 1 year ago the phenomenal couple #TobiTeyeNoni got married in the beautiful city of Baltimore Maryland, USA. Their love story, proposal and how they met including this 1 year memory lane video is nothing short of a tear-jerker.

This couple will make you want to fall in love or believe in love again. Anywhere you see the word/phrase #TobiTeyeNoni it is safe to replace it with LOVE. Yes!

You will find yourself saying aww throughout the video. You will want to share this LOVE with everyone around you.

For more of this lovely couple, click here to see the ivory and gold wedding! Their pre-wedding shoot in London and Paris and Thanksgiving proposal was epic – click here for all the amazing moments!

Now here’s this week’s episode – Watch!

Wedding Planner: @ftk_konnect | www.ftkkonnect.com

1. Tlop

July 5, 2016 at 12:07 am

Hi, I am a Tailor /an upcoming fashion designer, who loves everything about creativity /craft, With so much passion for it, but i’m at the point in my career where I feel I need some mentoring /good experience to more effectively develop my management skills so that I can possibly move into a directorship role. So my request is this: I need a reputable cloths making house that could employ me, or a good link, God bless. Whatsapp contact: 08032730106/ Lagos,Nigeria. #ILoveBellaNaija #MakeNaijaAbetterPlace#NoOffenceBellanaija#Beingonthisearch#SomeonePlsBringHopeToLive#MakeDreamaReality

2. Tee

July 5, 2016 at 4:55 pm

This was an amazing wedding and above it all…these two are so much inlove.

3. OA

July 5, 2016 at 6:19 pm

I went back to look at the pictures of the wedding. We attend the same church. I recognize the groom because as he said he is one of the media guys. I must say everything about this wedding was beautiful – couple first of course!

I will definitely look into FTK for upcoming events I have or will recommend her. She appears to do a good job. Not implying anything, but that church has a lot of vendors who I think do an awesome job since I have seen some of their work, but they can be quite unfriendly and may even have an “air of igberaga” (hoity-toitiness). I find it hard to patronize people who appear standoffish. If I had a business, I will be doing “yes, ma and yes, sir” for everyone in an effort to attract business. I ain’t even in any industry and I humble myself well – ya never know when I might decide to open up my own law firm or run for President for example! I will need their votes. LOL! On a serious note, not saying you should become an ode, but you should make yourself marketable and it all begins with your iwa (manners). The owner of a business is a leader in their own right and respect and I expect you to display characteristics of a leader – Bill Clinton and Obama did not become leaders by being unfriendly and unapproachable! I hope some of them are reading. If so, take it as constructive feedback.

• Default

July 5, 2016 at 6:34 pm

I disagreed with the last comment. Why do you have to accept all the businesses that come your way?

Who said you have to be nice to everyone? Lol…

4. OA

July 5, 2016 at 7:25 pm

@Default, I actually loved your comment. You are quite right about not accepting all businesses especially if I reasonably can’t meet up with the requirements of the pre-agreement. But I do have to be nice to “everyone.” That is the way things should generally be whether I am a business owner or not. In what circumstances should I not be nice? Even if a customer is mean/disrespectful, irrational, silly, etc. to me, I refuse to not be nice. The most I will do is legally and courteously refrain from doing business. What will I gain by being the opposite of nice? A business owner should carry him-her/self in a manner that draws business unless they wish to be their own sole customer.

5. Ada

July 6, 2016 at 4:08 am

Congratulations to the couple. However, I am not sure I like how the planner shows such blatant favoritism to this couple. What about the others?

• Atinuke

July 10, 2016 at 7:52 pm

Hello Ada speaking from experience I know she loves all her clients and makes everyone of them her priority.

6. tatafo!

July 6, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Ikr! @ Ada, So much noise about this couple, make pepper rest abeg.
    I really like patronizing Nigerian entrepreneurs despite the ‘hazards’ of doing business with them. It’s just so upsetting especially when it concerns those who are business owners in the U.S where customer service is on point, one would think they can imbibe good customer service but that is not always the case and it is so sad. Not saying all Nigerian business owners have poor customer service skills but word of mouth can build or destroy a business’ reputation. Not just to be making noise on Instragram

7. Atinuke

July 10, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Very proud of you my dear daughter. I’m just watching all the episodes now. God bless all your endeavors.