BN TV

WATCH Episode 2 of “Dear Young Wife” with Tomi Odunsi & Chef Daniel Olurin

BN TV

A couple of days ago we introduced a new vlog called “Dear Young Wife” to our BNers where the hosts, Tomi Odunsi and Chef Daniel Olurin, talk about all the things a young wife needs to know to help her with her marital duties.

On this episode, they are talking about how best to maintain your fridge and freezers.

Watch below.

1. De Duchess

August 31, 2016 at 5:37 pm

They will soon show up. Lol…
    The last session was EPIC!

• Californiabawlar

August 31, 2016 at 6:18 pm

Lmao! As in ehn!

As much as I agree with the mob that the theme of the show is very rubbish, I bet there’s one 22year old babe who’s fresh out of university, just got married, and is overwhelmed with how to stock her fridge and freezer in a manner pleasing to her husband.
      Not to say every young woman is deft (I sure wasn’t) but I bet there’s that ONE out there…that’s the person the spirit has sent Tomi to minister to. Please let her deliver her message in peace.

• Onome

August 31, 2016 at 6:22 pm

You crack me up !!!
      Yes let Tomi minister to that one ! SMH

• Anonymous pancake rubbing feminist that likes food

August 31, 2016 at 6:46 pm

That’s the irony though. If such a woman thinks the feminists are crazy, yet doesn’t know how to stock her fridge; by her African standards, she don fail be dat now. No picking and choosing lool

2. Bamidele

August 31, 2016 at 7:23 pm

I really was expecting this to be rubbish especially from the comments from the first episode but I must confess that I’ve really enjoyed it and learnt one or two things despite the fact that I’ve been married for over 8 years. Thanks Chef for highlighting what some of us have forgotten. I look forward to the next episode.

3. Gbolabo

August 31, 2016 at 7:28 pm

With the current situation in Nigeria this is something good and entertaining jare. Well done Shalewa and Chef. Abeg keep up the good work. At least you people are working and doing something good and positive.

4. Stephanie

August 31, 2016 at 7:46 pm

….cant this be a SILENT tutorial.? BOTH their voices and stressed accents are highly irritating

• Xoxo

September 1, 2016 at 12:07 am

I so agree with you. I love Tomi Odunsi so much but her accent sounds forced most times

5. Baby gurl

August 31, 2016 at 7:46 pm

Those who were shouting in the last episode will not show up. They’ll be more shocked than angry this time. It’s like “ehn ehn so after all my shouting these pple no gree o” lol. I was one of the noisemakers tho it was shacking us then now it’s like meh, do what you want with your YouTube lol.

6. Eyeroll

August 31, 2016 at 9:28 pm

How lovely.
    You see, we women are mindless Barbie dolls. We need two highly irritating, self aggrandizing idiots to lecture us on how to live our lives. Its not enough that there’s already a gazillion people instructing us.
    Not that men need advice. Oh, no, they are perfect! Every man on this planet is Jesus Christ on earth and therefore needs to be worshipped, their asses kissed regularly and their cajunas tenderly licked.

7. Xoxo

September 1, 2016 at 12:23 am

Ive read a number of articles online that said its not advisable to store onions in the fridge after cutting out of it so I’m not really comfortable with the onion paste thingy. My mum is really particular about not leaving already cut onions overnight, you must use it up. I use really small onions instead of the large ones when I’m cooking in small quantity. Thanks for the tips tho

8. Iyawo

September 1, 2016 at 12:28 am

I’m a young wife at least I think I qualify I got married at 21 hubby is 28 works in an oil industry. I’m at uni . Anyway no offense but i f I want advise I’ll go to a pro. Someone whose marriage has stood the test of time. No offense but why would a novice seek advice from a novice. I mean what is your experience? It really doesn’t make sense o my fellow Iyawo. Here is a suggestion maybe play the host and invite well know nigerian personalities whose marriages have stood the test of time to share their pearls of wisdom on your vlog/utube channel. Happy marriage life.

• Mary

September 1, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Well done, marriage owner, if it’s not for you why don’t you just mind your business and leave her alone. She has freedom of speech and wants to talk about what she wants. If you are angry go and meet your president and tell him to make our country better. I don’t understand why people are always bitter about another mans progress or happiness. That’s Why NIGERIA is the way it is. Just be happy for them and move on. Is it by force to watch it.

• chigurl

September 2, 2016 at 10:37 am

Your onto something. Sadly for this wise insight you would be labelled a hater. What a world!

9. Millie

September 1, 2016 at 9:56 am

Did she just say “sticky situation” na wa o. May God bless their hustle.

10. Tosin

September 4, 2016 at 2:52 am

Awww they’re so cute. And the first thing they did was include a “husbands, care for your wives” message.

As I said before, I’m not into sparing time for kitchen anything, thank God that it’s not compulsory in laive because I would seriously consider escaping to another laive if I had to wash cook repeat as a lifestyle lol, when there are so much more interesting more consequential more varied creative and engaging things to be make and do, but the show is charming and they’re learning from feedback so hey.

Eeew, must he always say “for your husband” ? Is he doing this on purpose, like, to be controversial? Oya let me go and keep watching.