In this video Deola Adebiyi of OmogeMura is showing us how to look good with makeup on a budget. All the beauty products used (side from the makeup brushes), costs less that N30,000. Here’s what she said.
Hey everyone and welcome to this week’s video! I’ll be showing you how to achieve a full face of makeup for under N30,000! The economy is in shambles but that doesn’t mean your makeup has to be bad!
- Hegai & Esther Brow Definer – N2,500
- House of Tara Eyeshadow Quad Set 03 – N2,000
- Blot Beauty Gel liner – N2,500
- Zaron Cosmetics Volumizing Mascara – N2,145
- Eye pencil – Available at any Lagos market for N100
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation – N3,650
- L.A Girl Pro Conceal – N1,400
- Dabota Lawson Contour Kit – N5,500 *Most Expensive Thing Used*
- BM PRO Satin Powder Blush – N2,500
- Milani Cosmetics Baked Bronzer – N3,500
- Taos Cosmetics Liquid Velvetine – N2,700
If this is still above your budget, you can always find cheaper alternatives to some of the products listed.
Watch the Video