BN TV

BN Beauty: Beauty on a Budget! Get Dolled up on just N30,000 with this Makeup Tutorial by OmogeMura

BN TV

In this video Deola Adebiyi of OmogeMura is showing us how to look good with makeup on a budget. All the beauty products used (side from the makeup brushes), costs less that N30,000. Here’s what she said.

Hey everyone and welcome to this week’s video! I’ll be showing you how to achieve a full face of makeup for under N30,000! The economy is in shambles but that doesn’t mean your makeup has to be bad!

Products Used:

• Hegai & Esther Brow Definer – N2,500
  • House of Tara Eyeshadow Quad Set 03 – N2,000
  • Blot Beauty Gel liner – N2,500
  • Zaron Cosmetics Volumizing Mascara – N2,145
  • Eye pencil – Available at any Lagos market for N100
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation – N3,650
  • L.A Girl Pro Conceal – N1,400
  • Dabota Lawson Contour Kit – N5,500 *Most Expensive Thing Used*
  • BM PRO Satin Powder Blush – N2,500
  • Milani Cosmetics Baked Bronzer – N3,500
  • Taos Cosmetics Liquid Velvetine – N2,700

Total: N28,495

If this is still above your budget, you can always find cheaper alternatives to some of the products listed.

Watch the Video

1. Ethio

September 1, 2016 at 7:44 am

30k sooso? oh meine Gott!

2. Taopheeq

September 1, 2016 at 8:58 am

As the beauty experts, shouldn’t you be the one to find cheaper alternatives to these ‘budget’ options you’ve provided.

• Pepper Mint

September 1, 2016 at 9:09 am

I wonder oh.

Why send in an article at all if you can’t give the details that most people are looking for? In this time of hardship, everyone is looking for the cheapest alternative to everything. Abeg swerve

3. Nuna

September 1, 2016 at 9:16 am

In this recession somebody is calling 30,000 naira ‘just’. SMH

4. fee

September 1, 2016 at 9:41 am

lol…30k in this economy. Issokay

5. Princess P

September 1, 2016 at 9:48 am

So, 30,000 naira is now ‘just’
    30,000 is somebodys salary o
    30,000 is what some families depend on m0nthly

6. Ima

September 1, 2016 at 10:36 am

Hi Omogemura, my makeup used to cost soo much because I believed that the more expensive it is, the better..But I have found way way way cheaper alternatives that work just fine. The only makeup products I don’t compromise on are lipsticks and lip glosses ( I use mac, marykay lip glosses ( and they are super good for the lips), milani, Lachae) , I’ve also perfected the art of mixing few colours of cheap lipstick ( island beauty) to achieve certain colours so I don’t spend too much. I wish I had time to do videos, I’d have shared soo many makeup hacks I’ve learnt over the years and btw not to brag but my makeup game is flawless, like pro level…am serious or. .lol

• Miwa

September 1, 2016 at 11:01 am

Hello Ima, please can you list the cheaper alternative good make up products one can buy. Thank you.

7. Las

September 1, 2016 at 11:04 am

Great effort, but in a country where the minimum wage is N18,000, N30,000 would be considered a lot of money. At the old exchange rate, this would be about $180. People on Youtube have $20 budget videos; I think a budget video at N5,000 would be reasonable?

8. Marian

September 1, 2016 at 12:44 pm

Maybe for middle class sha. A lot of young adults are living on a 15,000 monthly salary so, ko le werk. Is conturing really necessary for an everyday look?

9. Butterscotch and Lemons

September 1, 2016 at 5:47 pm

Brow definer ke? When there is Davis eyebrow pencil.
    Found @makeup_reviewsng on instagram recently. They post affordable alternatives and product dupes.