Calling all young, smart ambitious women!
BellaNaija has partnered with She Leads Africa, to offer 2 free weekend passes to the SheHive which comes to Lagos from the Thursday, October 6th – Sunday, October 9th 2016
#SheHiveLagos is a 4-day learning and networking event which brings together young female professionals and entrepreneurs to learn new business skills, network with their peers and connect directly with potential mentors and investors.
BellaNaija is excited to be able to offer 2 free weekend passes to 2 lucky members of our community. If you’re interested in entering this ticket raffle all you have to do is fill out this form.
#SheHiveLagos is part of the SheHive Tour which will take the bootcamp to 7 cities in 2016. Previous editions have been held in Lagos (September 2015, watch the video here) and Accra in January 2016 (see photos here), Abuja in May 2016 (see photos here), New York in June 2016 (see photos here), Nairobi in July 2016 (see photos here ), London in August 2016 (see photos here). Former participants have described it as a life changing experience.
Check out some of the amazing sessions they have lined up:
- Developing winning partnerships with Afua Osei (SLA Co-Founder)
- The Balancing Act (Balancing Work + Life) with Foluso Gbadamosi (Exec. Director HR + ICT, IGI Insurance), Arese Ugwu (Founder, SmartMoneyAfrica), Nibi Lawson (Founder, The Kinky Apothecary), Nimi Akinkugbe (Founder, Bestman Games).
- Finding new customers with Idonrenyen Enang (Former MD L’Oreal West Africa, Samsung West Africa)
- Optimising your sales funnel with Ibukun Onitiju (Head of Sales & Marketing, Ringier – owners of Pulse.ng
- Women in non traditional industries with Adepeju Adebajo (CEO, Lafarge Cement)
- Getting your products to your customers with Toyin Odulate (Founder, Olori Cosmetics and Country MD, Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition)
- Go for Growth with Bunmi Lawson (CEO, Accion Microfinance Bank)
One participant described how implementing a marketing tactic she learnt at SheHiveAccra helped her close a sales lead the very next day.
“This is not the standard overly stiff and formal conference and I love it!.” – SheHive NYC Speaker, Abby Omoruyi, founder of Catherine Marion.
Date: Thursday, October 6th – Sunday, October 9th 2016
Tickets for #SheHiveLagos are quickly selling out and so interested participants are encouraged to secure their spots as soon as possible. Passes are still available here.
Companies looking to partner with She Leads Africa can reach out by contacting [email protected].
#SheHiveLagos is supported by BellaNaija and Ventures Africa.
She Leads Africa is a social enterprise dedicated to supporting young African women and their journey towards professional success. The organisation has been featured on BBC, CNN, CNBC Africa, Black Enterprise and Fox Business and has more than 30,000 members across Africa.
BellaNaija.com is a media Partner for SheHive Lagos