BN TV

Should Married Couples only stick to “Christian Sex Styles & Positions”? WATCH a New Episode of The Iyabeji Show

BN TV

There’s a new episode of “The Iyabeji Show” and we’ve got it right here for you.

Precious Richard-Okon says

“You have been favored by having a man who you call your husband, and yet you subject him to the Christian Sex Styles Positions – not sure if there is anything like that though. Watch this episode as i hold nothing back, I mean real talk about Sex. You don’t want to miss this episode.”

Watch below.

1. Nate

October 28, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Which one is Christian sex position ?

• Tee

October 28, 2016 at 12:18 pm

It’s just BN using click bait captions?.. Watch it and you’ll understand

• word

October 28, 2016 at 12:23 pm

Christian sex style kwa?! Who enters jamb exam hall equipped to write only one subject.

• Nv

October 28, 2016 at 1:32 pm

I’m thinking its the common missionary style.

BTW, how did that style come to be known as ‘Missionary Style’ ? Serious kweshion.

• sista

October 28, 2016 at 3:06 pm

…missionary AKA Adam and Eve

2. Iyabeji

October 28, 2016 at 12:19 pm

Ah! my brother…..na so i hear am oh. I was weak. Some women have now decided that sex needs to be done decently….man on top, 5 minutes, go to sleep!

3. Spunky

October 28, 2016 at 12:27 pm

Xtian sex…do the do quick quick and get it over with…funny bunch.

4. Biols

October 28, 2016 at 12:46 pm

which one is christian sex position? BN pls give us pictorial examples

• Natu

October 28, 2016 at 3:42 pm

Lol @pictorial examples

5. What an ass

October 28, 2016 at 12:51 pm

Last time I checked the Bible never prescribed any position for sex so what exactly is Christian sex style? Smh it’s only Christianity people associate with all this nonsense. If you like hang your legs on the ceiling during sex how that one take concern the Bible. Someone should please recommend a topic for these “talk show hosts” cause they’ve obviously run out

• Iyabeji

October 28, 2016 at 1:43 pm

@what an ass: I totally agree with you…the bible never prescribed any position but i was at a church retreat and a man actually asked the question. I know women who think it is wrong to have sex ‘like a whore’ as they put it! so my question is: is there a right way? if you do watch this episode, i give a number of tips on how to enjoy sex for both parties – enjoy!

6. What an ass

October 28, 2016 at 1:00 pm

What did I just watch??? o lord, lmao this last is a hot mess

7. Marlvina

October 28, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Sex is supposed to be fun and adventurous! So why subject urself to one boring routine position? There’s no where it was stated in the bible which position is right or wrong. Anyhow you wanna get down with your partner, do so as long as you’re both comfortable with it.

8. Marian

October 28, 2016 at 1:36 pm

Lol, which one is christian move? Book of Solomon is in the bible for a reason. I do agree with her tips though. Make sure you have a go to move for days when there is no time for paparazzi.

As a Nigerian lady, you go your whole life been told to cover up, abstain from sex and all of a sudden you are supposed to turn into a vixen after the wedding? We need to have more healthy conversations with our children about sex . I think it’s more of a cultural thing. Sex can be confusing if you don’t have the right info and your first experience can scar you for life.

To my virgin sisters and brothers in Christ. Get a good book you guys can go over during your honeymoon. About to sleep now if i remember when i wake up will come back to post the names of the ones i usually recommend and use as wedding gift.

Christianity is not supposed to be boring. I serve a God who wants me to have fun and enjoy the wonderful things in life following the guidelines He has in the bible.

9. Ij

October 28, 2016 at 2:05 pm

Heheheh… I guess they will not want to read about having sex whilst dirty talking Igbo style: longidi.com/relationship/sexy-igbo-talk/

10. FinchleysFinest

October 28, 2016 at 3:15 pm

Sadly many couples still struggle with sex…. especially the woman forming fake orgasm…. Nice video…. Ladies… help yourself ..so we can help you…. Guys… be willing to extend your foreplay and learn from your woman..

I am not married but biko..I can’t wait……

11. me

October 28, 2016 at 3:28 pm

Christian Sex Styles & Positions” – If only Jesus could read this, will he be impressed? Shame on how people use Christianity vaguely just to get youtube money. I how Iyabeji will not show us the styles and positions in her next clip – Fear God.