BN TV

Newlyweds MUA Tito Madu and Photographer Aham Ibeleme try out the Husband Tag! Watch on BN TV

BN TV

In this video, makeup artist/beauty vlogger Tito Madu and her husband, photographer Aham Ibeleme, try out the husband tag for Tito’s YouTube channel. The newly married couple answer fun questions about their relationship, like how they met and what their first date was like.

Watch the Video

1. Koins

November 3, 2016 at 10:28 pm

Her face is much lighter than her body. Rather, the foundation colour is a shade too light

• How to lose friends and alienate people

November 4, 2016 at 10:47 am

Careful how you look for faults, if it is a continuous trait, you might be alienating people by constantly putting them down.

2. Eric

November 3, 2016 at 10:44 pm

Couldn’t watch pass a few seconds, her gum chewing put me off!!!!!

3. Babym

November 3, 2016 at 11:07 pm

BN!! I’m confused! Do u mean photography or photographer ?

4. Atukpa!

November 4, 2016 at 1:18 am

When I started watching, i was distracted by her gum chewing, but a few minutes into the video I couldn’t help but smile…. and I smiled all through. I like them, lovely and funny couple. Will definitely subscribe.

5. Thaa

November 4, 2016 at 1:23 am

I actually enjoyed watching them. They seem so in love and happy. Their answers seem genuine and I love how his arm was around her the entire time. Wishing them a lifetime of happiness

6. M

November 4, 2016 at 1:40 am

They look like good friends and I love that. Very relaxed and all even with the gum.

7. Kay

November 4, 2016 at 3:29 am

A lot of young couples are now on YouTube. Especially Nigerians check out Ayo and Ope on YouTube. They are extremely hilarious and it’s obvious the chemistry they have. Truly friends and always have a lesson to teach others.

8. Emma

November 4, 2016 at 8:22 am

Ugh i hate watching all these husband tags. They remind of my singleness lol, but this one actually made me smile. 🙂

9. Coolio

November 4, 2016 at 10:42 am

Not bad, not bad at all, looks like a honest assessment of themselves and I can relate with them as I was in a long distance relationship myself. A good watch.

10. kk

November 4, 2016 at 7:56 pm

These guys made me smile. So friendly and genuine…loool. I loved when she said she used to sneak into his room when he went over to shoot her sister’s wedding. Cracked me up…loool

11. Uju Onyia

November 6, 2016 at 7:50 pm

Lol. Tito and Aham, really nice video. Yay my name was mentioned. Lolzzzz. Love u guys always ♥♥♥

12. Aisha

November 7, 2016 at 3:55 pm

Cute. I saw a typical Nigerian man who doesn’t want to show how much he’s in love with his woman, but his arms betray him…always cute to see that background Ego. I think Tito and her man were very honest about their answers and portray most Nigerian couples without the socialmedia screen. Real! I think your Vlog would be great.

13. aivy

November 13, 2016 at 1:19 pm

t’was really lovely. i think i grinned from ear to ear