Events

Nigeria’s First Ever Children’s Perfume Store, Fraicheur Officially Launches on Sunday | November 27th

BellaNaija.com

fraicheur-flyer

It’s unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before. Nigeria’s first ever Children’s perfume store, Fraicheur, is having it’s official store launch this Sunday at Maryland Mall, and you’re invited!

The event promises to be lots of fun, as attendees will get to experience firsthand, the variety of children’s perfumes available at the Fraicheur store.  There will also be good music from a top DJ, food, fun games, and lots of prizes to be won!

Come witness history in the making. Nigeria’s first ever children’s perfume store is here!

Date: Sunday, November 27th, 2016
Time: 2PM – 6PM
Venue: Maryland Mall, 350 – 360 Ikorodu Road, Lagos.
RSVP: 09091751942

___________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. artklub

November 22, 2016 at 2:15 pm

Perfume are chemicals. Why would you be spraying that on your children? Keep kids away from chemicals. People who want to expose themselves as adults fine but kids do not have a choice! Let them grow up and make that decision. Who are you trying to impress with Perfume for kids? This is your hangup!

• Fraicheur Rep

November 22, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Our baby range of perfumes (ages o to 6) are alcohol free.. They are made with scented waters, which are CHEMICAL FREE, and they are 100% safe for babies – dermatologically tested and approved for baby’s use.

All our perfumes are made in France and are from popular brands such as Elle, Burberry, BVLGARI and more.

Come to the store opening and we can tell you more. And you can see for yourself! ?

• Fleur

November 24, 2016 at 3:45 am

Thank you. Why Nigerians? Is this because we now have a lot of money? Parents, educate yourself. read about Pthalates, their use in perfumes, and hormone disruption: https://www.nrdc.org/stories/9-ways-avoid-hormone-disrupting-chemicals?gclid=CNz9urivwNACFQ1MDQod3B0LMg

Children are particularly sensitive to endocrine disruption. When you start seeing heavy breast in 6 year old child and you have been spraying perfume on them, please dont bother your doctor. Manage your selfmade wahala.

2. Baby gurl

November 22, 2016 at 3:13 pm

I really don’t understand this company. Wow. I’m sorry but the business is totally unnecessary.

3. Fraicheur Rep

November 22, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Come to the store opening and we can tell you more. And you can see for yourself! 🙂

4. Concerned future parent

November 22, 2016 at 8:44 pm

Children’s perfume store ke. So you want our kids to grow up with low self esteem abi.

5. Bleed Blue

November 23, 2016 at 8:08 am

I absolutely love the natural smell of my kids. I can’t describe what they smell of exactly but it’s just a scent I love.

Would I use perfume on them? Maybe on a day when we’re trying to do role play and be funny, but certainly not as standard practice.

Who knows though? This concept might catch on with others…let’s see..

6. Nuna

November 23, 2016 at 8:38 am

I want my child to smell like his wonderful natural self so I’m not coming. Please children should be children. Stop doing the most. When my so becomes a teenager, maybe we can come and check out the store. Children’s perfume ko

7. JJ

November 23, 2016 at 8:55 am

If you don’t want to buy the perfume it is fine, if you want to buy it is also fine.

8. LEM

November 23, 2016 at 9:09 am

I miss the days when kids where allowed to be kids. Now we have relaxers for kids, wigs for kids, make up for kids, mini pedicure/manicure for kids and now its perfume for kids. What’s next? Tampons for babies to replace diapers perhaps??? Please allow children be/have their natural face/bodies/hair/smell!!!

9. Xoxo

November 24, 2016 at 6:52 pm

I was at the mall yesterday and I passed by this shop. I had to look again and be sure I saw what I really saw. I was skeptical at first, perfumes for children??? But I looked inside and I must confess I do love the shop setting and the products looked really pretty and cute from outside. I started wishing I had a baby. I have to give you guys credit for thinking about this. I don’t know of any store that sells perfumes for kids, at least in Nigeria. I don’t really see it a taking childhood from children tho. A Baby’s natural smell is fantastic but there’s no harm in putting a few drops into their bath water sometimes and spraying it in their room. I dunno I’m just saying. BTW the different kids store at Maryland mall are too adorable ??. I saw one cute little Ankara dress in a store and I almost went in to buy it?..lol