BN TV

Publicist Lola Adamson is out with the First Episode of her VLog | Watch “Courtesy & Communication” on Lola Unfiltered

lola-unfilteredPublicist and talent manager Lola Adamson (known popularly as Lowla) is out with her very own vlog called “Lola Unfiltered”. According to her, it is a vlog about anything and everything.

She says “Lola Unfiltered is a Vlog series where i get to share my opinion on various topics. I’ll be talking about anything and everything, except GOSSIP (Lol). From dealing with the drama of life to relationships, sex, personal hygiene for both men and women, what men and women do to annoy each other and so much more. Please feel free to share your thought and also let me know if there is any particular topic you would like me to talk about. I will be your VOICE!!! :-)”.

In episode one titled “Courtesy and Communication,” she talks about courtesy and how to communicate with another human being because too many people lack common courtesy, especially when they meet people for the very first time.

Watch below.

1. Caramel chic

November 2, 2016 at 4:07 pm

Hmmmmm and you are a brand manager?? really?? For roc nation Africa. …. #hmm and you brand other people? ? Hmm so how do I trust you to brand and manage me?? if this is what you do for yourself…#I’m slightly confused

2. Sakura

November 2, 2016 at 5:09 pm

O shut up Lola, you are probably rude yourself with a chip on your shoulder. So why don’t you say hi yourself?

• Eni

November 3, 2016 at 9:56 am

She is actually extremely rude.
      I witnessed her screaming at her assistant I would believe at a shopping event for being too close to her.
      She took off her sun glasses inside the room and gave it to the girl, who held it wrongly.
      Come and see shout…do you know how much they cost.
      I wanted to smack her huge forehead for that. I felt so bad for the assistant and people kept muttering after about how demeaning she was to the poor girl.
      Yes Shop maju Party at Miliki. Come an disclaim it na
      Madam Lola you have not arrived, chop a humble pie.
      Olodo

3. Sade

November 2, 2016 at 5:29 pm

Well I guess I kinda liked the blog. She just kinda rubs me the wrong way. Like I wouldn’t want to meet her in person

4. Casual

November 2, 2016 at 5:54 pm

You made some good points. But please tone down the use of profanity ‘dear’.

5. hmm

November 2, 2016 at 6:01 pm

hmm..

my first and only time meeting you, you were unpleasant. my friend introduced herself to you and the look on your face! girrrllll. we just respected ourselves. just funny its your first topic of discussion here.lol

• Sakura

November 2, 2016 at 9:52 pm

I knew it! Nasty people think everyone else is nasty……..

• Tinuke

November 3, 2016 at 12:04 am

We know eachother innit

6. tinuke

November 2, 2016 at 6:42 pm

i suspect she thinks her personality is a lot more likeable than it actually is. she is not self aware. not self aware that this personality is not likeable but actually comes off as closer to rude than humorous.
    also yall notice she didnt mention she worked with DJ cuppy. her biggest client to date. i strongly suspect they parted on bad terms.

sorry but she annoys me.

• Ms Dee

November 2, 2016 at 7:48 pm

Lol thought I was the only one who noticed the DJ Cuppy omission. I even had to rewind to double check.

7. tinuke

November 2, 2016 at 6:45 pm

mennn babes, theres a way to deliver this kind of ranting without coming off so rude, so self absorbed, like she has a chip on her shoulder.

hopefully in the weeks to come she will find the balance in her ability to vent and being humorous respectful and sensitive all at the same time.

8. Nelly

November 2, 2016 at 7:25 pm

Bella naija have you removed the video? Why amI not able to see d video. I can only see “watch tthe video below”. Please I need to see this video mbok

9. Sherlie Holmes

November 2, 2016 at 8:11 pm

Alot of these tips are pretty accurate. I just hope they’re being applied as passionately as they are being delivered. Don’t know her, but I hope she’s as pleasant as she wants everyone else to be 🙂

10. Tee

November 2, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Well done lowla! I enjoyed watching this. I follow you on snapchat and i loved your talking snaps. I totally saw you having your own blog. Well done and don’t be discouraged.

11. Freespeech

November 3, 2016 at 12:06 am

She s trying so hard to be nigers wendy williams and the problem is that she isn likable herself.she seems standoffish and snobbish

12. Freespeech

November 3, 2016 at 1:41 am

And besides you dont go about calling people names just because they dont acknowledge you or your presence.sometimes the kind of looks and energy that surround you just doesnt draw people to you.Get over yourself cos rant girl when you dont matter then you just dont.
    Get over it.

13. abe012

November 4, 2016 at 2:16 am

Lowla keep doing you.. I met her and she is very like-able and fun. I enjoy your Vlog jareh.. dont mind these haters…