BN TV

“I believe my money will come back” Nigerians React to Frozen MMM Accounts on Sahara TV – Watch!

BN TV

Sahara TV asked a few of the 3 million Nigerians enrolled in the MMM money-making scheme how they feel about the current one-month freeze.

Right now nobody on the platform can GH – ‘get help’ until January.

There were differing views, but everyone interviewed was either a participant or knew a friend involved in it.

Someone said, “It’s for our own good”. “I’m referring people and I will continue to refer people”. He said they are simply updating the site to accommodate more people, and even if he’s a “victim” he believes it will come back.

A man said it’s better than keeping money in the bank, because the money makes little to no interest there, and money is needed during this recession.

Someone said the freeze is even “better” than if people were allowed to remove it during Christmas period, because their money would have doubled after. He was confident, “it’s not gonna crash”.

Some others however think it’s fraudulent, someone even registered but didn’t go ahead to PH – “provide help”. Some resisted their friends who tried to recruit them, and “hope and pray it comes back” so their friends don’t lose money.

An older gentleman compared it to a wonder bank back in the day and refused all his friends who tried to recruit him.

Watch!

1. MxCrib

December 20, 2016 at 1:18 am

lolz

2. Babe

December 20, 2016 at 1:26 am

With all the access to the internet in Nigeria, these people cannot research what a Ponzi scheme is. This MMM is not legal if you lose money who do you run to for help? This is crazy though for their sanity I hope it doesn’t crash.

• Mz Titilitious

December 20, 2016 at 11:09 am

It is boldly written on their page! it a risk and we know what we were getting into!, about is being illegal or not? do you even know the meaning of legal? i work in a law firm (not a lawyer) and there is absolutely nothing illegal about it!!!!

• Segun

January 7, 2017 at 3:01 pm

Illegal means “not approved by the law in THE jurisdiction”. Your claims of MMM legality shows, you work in a law firm, as a cleaner.

3. owl

December 20, 2016 at 3:27 am

See brain washing oh!
    The way they believe in this thing
    The chances oh them getting their money back is 0%

• Mz Titilitious

December 20, 2016 at 11:06 am

hey @Owl no one is brain washed here, if you dont understand the scheme dont discredit it! where was d brain washing done? abeg take several seats! You guy will b taking panadol over our headaches is it your money? IT IS OUR MONEY AND WE DO IT ANYHOW WE LIKE! Brainwashing my foot!

• Mj

December 20, 2016 at 11:42 am

You will cry in January ?????????

• Person

December 20, 2016 at 7:13 pm

Thank God you said you are not a lawyer. If you were, I would have asked you to return your call to bar certificate to the Council of Legal Education. You are very obviously uneducated and I ordinarily shouldn’t join issues with you but I will make an exception today. Tell me: what is the product that MMM sells or what service are they providing? Stocks? Derivatives? Real estate? Commodity? Financial advisory? What asset is the interest rate backed by? They say you get a 30% interest on your investment in 30 days. How exactly? You see, value cannot be created out of thin air, it must be backed by an asset, otherwise, it is unsustainable. MMM by it’s nature is a fraud and the last subscribers are usually the biggest loser. Even if it doesn’t crash in January, IT WILL SURELY crash. Why? Because it is not backed by an asset. I doubt you will understand anything I have written but I wish you the best.

4. Mo'Diva

December 20, 2016 at 9:09 am

Lol

5. Becky

December 20, 2016 at 10:32 am

Sorry to break this to u owl but we are gonna get our money in January.. In d meantime we are still doing MMM United and the rest. Its OUR Money and we can spend it how WE want to.

6. Owl

December 20, 2016 at 12:37 pm

It’s because I understand the scheme that I actually feel sorry for you guys.
    Schemes like this come and go. It’s not the 1st and it will definitely not be the last.
    They come in different packages, they tell you different things to get you to invest hence my brainwashing statement but fundamentally they are the same pyramid Ponzi scheme. It is not sustainable and will definitely come crashing down.
    Your money is gone. The sooner you accept that. The better for you.
    Come January 14 they will cook up another story for you. Just wait and see.
    I would love for you to prove me wrong but I know that is not going to happen. Just move on for your sanity’s sake.

7. cheek

December 20, 2016 at 6:30 pm

My friend, Yomi, washed me down on FB with insults, simply cos i advised him against Ponzi. lol
    see now.
    I feel gooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!

8. Toogood

December 20, 2016 at 6:54 pm

Majority of these guys doing MMM all about can even simplify x + x. Why won’t they fall to believe MMM can never crash. January is near – I pity all of una.

9. Toogood

December 20, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Majority of these guys doing MMM all about can’t even simplify x+x. Why won’t they fall to believe MMM can never crash. January is near – I pity all of una.

10. Mz Socially Awkward....

December 20, 2016 at 11:51 pm

I think the real concern with this triple M business is that everyone keeps insisting they know it’s a risk but went into it, fully prepared to take that risk.

Now, this “risk” we’re all alluding so delicately to is simply the expectation of withdrawing your money with 30% more than you put into it. And the reason why it’s a “risk” is because your 30% comes from someone else’s money…. in other words, your profit is gained from someone else’s loss.

How is this any different from what yahoo boys are condemned for doing? The worst part is speaking to people who shrug and say, “well, I knew there was something shady about it but I still put my money and collected my 30% sharp-sharp”. You’ve all connived to con each other and somehow, your church mind doesn’t tell you that if you’re creaming your profit from someone’s loss, there’s something very wrong with that?

That is greed and selfishness in every sense of both words… but as usual, we will find very good excuses to justify our actions. Let the ponzing continue, since it only seems to be the mugu who falls short in the end.

11. Bigtemple

January 2, 2017 at 7:01 pm

Hmmmm, I don’t no y people don’t mind their business, all mmm participant no it a risk DAT y they ask us 2 use a spare money,people can not continue using panadol for another person’s headache, it a game and a better one self, what abt people DAT invested thier money in baba ijebu, naira bet, and order’s which there’s no garantee on it,have u ever seen anybody loss their money in mmm,this is jst a freeze,Comes January 14 my money is coming back wit bigger intrest.

12. olafoyeku Adewole

January 13, 2017 at 1:19 pm

i as a person have suffered alot in the name of MMM, to me i believe if MMM is nt coming back to an existence this would spoil internet business trusted, MMM is just a platform at where you can multiply your income and i believe is just a business platform but the concept is some how not really understandable one, pls and pls help us to plead to MMM company to ps come back to fully existence because alot of life has been lost due to the crashed of MMM…….. and alot people has become jobless by loosing there job all in the name of MMM………

13. Charles

January 14, 2017 at 7:19 am

am sure many of you are highly disappointed right now, on getting to hear that MMM is back… See we know what we’re getting into before taking the risk so what’s your headache, are you annoyed that some people are getting rich in an easy way while you are sweating profuosly?

14. daphy

January 15, 2017 at 6:26 pm

thank God u pple are highly dissapointed