BN TV

BN TV: Taraji P. Henson, Matthew McConaughey & More Celebrities sing “I Will Survive” ahead of the 2017 Trump Inauguration | Watch

BN TV

This fun video with some of Hollywood’s big name celebrities is a must watch.

Emma StoneNatalie PortmanAmy AdamsMatthew McConaugheyChris PineAndrew GarfieldHailee SteinfeldFelicity JonesTaraji P. Henson and more team up to sing Gloria Gaynor‘s “I Will Survive” ahead of the 2017 Trump Inauguration.

Watch below.

1. Nv

January 12, 2017 at 1:36 pm

This is rather genius and hilarious!!

I kinda wish our Naija celebs will come together for something like this as an apeal to Bubu for the plight of many Nigerians during this recession tho I suspect it’d just be met with bashing and scorn given that most of them cant exactly relate to most basic poor man’s struggle. Plus with their tendency for flaunting…hmmmmn, maybe its a bad idea lol.

• nene +

January 12, 2017 at 5:26 pm

Criticize bubu? Hmmmmmm hypocrites will yell you are corrupt!
      May be their brains will reset when dollar hit 1k per $.

2. Thewawanewyorker

January 12, 2017 at 2:55 pm

I ENJOYED THIS!!!

3. capt jack

January 12, 2017 at 3:58 pm

I remember how know it all omotola frequently condemned jonathan’s administration in the guise of being a concerned citizen; now that Bubu is seriously destroying the economy, celebs like her silent…God is watching us o

4. capt jack

January 12, 2017 at 3:59 pm

*her silent

5. Diamond

January 12, 2017 at 5:50 pm

These celebs are bunch of jokers. Trump has won, simple! Regular Americans didn’t care about their celeb status or what they want and think. They still don’t. By the way, what are they still doing in the US singing I will survive tune? Aren’t they suppose to have relocated to Canada, moon, heaven or wherever? Gutless lot!

• Ajala & Foodie

January 12, 2017 at 6:35 pm

Yes, it is good to observe that Americans are not moved by “celebrity status” but gutless lot??? I don’t think so… which one of these celebrities (I mean in this video) talked about relocating anywhere should Trump win???? A bunch of jokers you call them??? At least they stand for something and did not go quiet after their candidate lost. I.e They believed and still believe (regardless of the outcome of the election) for what they stand for. That they continue to stand AND SPEAK whether in jest or seriousness speaks to strength. Gutless??? Jokers??? I do not think so.

6. Anon

January 12, 2017 at 6:33 pm

Trump will come after all of them…

Move on.