BN TV

BN TV: Vera and Igwe do the Husband & Wife Tag for their 5th Wedding Anniversary!

BN TV

In this new video, lifestyle vlogger Vera Ezimora does the husband and wife tag with her husband Igwe, in honour of their 5th wedding anniversary! She said;

Happy New Year again, Sweet Potatoes!

Remember last month when we celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary and I told you to ask questions for the husband/wife tag that was requested on YouTube? Well, here are the answers to all the questions. Our lighting was really off, but I’ll do better next time.

Watch the Video

1. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

January 3, 2017 at 8:01 am

I don’t understand this vlog sef…Must every body be seen these days???

• No be by force

January 3, 2017 at 9:59 am

If you don’t understand, just waka pass and allow the rest of us to enjoy.

2. Beau

January 3, 2017 at 1:34 pm

I think it’s fair to be able to give BN content feedback. This video blog seems pointless and hasn’t gained traction for a reason…it brings nothing new. Unless you’re already a celeb, no one wants to see your everyday mundanity i.e. Shopping and partying. I’m hoping BN decided on what to keep posting based on interest and going by the comments we can agree that this one should be left in 2016.
    I hope the blogger can take constructive criticism and go back to reevluating what to show on the blog. Maybe it would be a hit after that, but for now…. No Jose

3. Ekwu

January 3, 2017 at 2:17 pm

It is quite incredible to blog every time about you, yourself and you. Year in year out

4. Sayo

January 3, 2017 at 4:33 pm

I thought this was a one off boring video and went on to check her vlog 12 or so!
    Repeating *i am going to get butter from giant* and *you know* countless times cos there is NOTHING to say!!went to funmi’s house,sat nav talkin bla bla
    Even Kim K won’t bore one sick with it.
    Just thought to give Vera and BN some feedback.
    The VLOGs are horrible.get another day job

• Not Worth My Time

January 4, 2017 at 10:29 am

AS INNNNNN! I have not been able to finish one single episode
      She also does this thing of repeating/ asking everyone “What is the time?” EVERY FREAKING TIME!!! FIrst or second blog while in Nigeria at the airport, she asked her mum that question about 100 times Just get a watch madam.