BN TV

BN TV: 0-100 Makeup Transformation + Top 5 reasons Why I wear Makeup! by Beauty Vlogger Dodos

BN TV

Dodos Uvieghara

Celebrity makeup artist and beauty & lifestyle vlogger, Dodos “Iamdodos” Uvieghara shares here top 5 reasons for loving and wearing makeup in this new episode of vlog. In this fun video, she also shows how to transform from basic girl to Instagram baddie!

Here’s what Dodos had to say

Hello Lovelies, while I’m of the school of thought that we are beautiful with or without makeup as I am a strong believer of beauty from within I also feel like we underestimate the power of makeup.There’s nothing wrong with not wearing or wearing makeup, there are good reasons for both Only do what fits your lifestyle and personal taste.

Its almost a problem where you’ll be bashed or bullied online if you have a drastic makeup transformation video or photo, they also said girls who wore makeup have ” low self esteem” ” liars” ” doing makeup to impress guys”and all sorts. What happened to good old days where we wore makeup because we loved to, reasons to wear makeup don’t always have to be about being vain or wanting to please others. I Do It For Me!!!”

These are “My top 5 reasons I wear makeup” and boy it was so difficult narrowing this to 5 but for the purpose of being brief here they are;

1. The Art of Makeup Artistry is Soothing, it Keeps me Relaxed: Getting my makeup done is the most relaxing feeling ever from almost dozing off when an Artist does my makeup to enjoying ” ME” time when I’m doing my own makeup

2. Makeup is Fun: Yes the process can be a bit challenging especially when one eyeliner cooperates and the other doesn’t. LOL.But it is also fun! And while trying different makeup styles you also perfect your skills of applying which is great for your every day life!

3. Makeup is Expressive: Makeup is self expression of my personality it helps me showcase and express my own unique style, you can almost tell ones personality from the kind of makeup they wear! I am a minimalist so I am naturally drawn to softer, subtle clean looks and the moment you meet me you can see than.From textures to colours there’s so much to explore with makeup.

4. To Lift my Mood: Call me crazy but there’s something makeup does to be, maybe its the thought of having that nice fancy packaging , to the rich beautiful colours it instantly puts me on the HIGH.

5. Beauty Enhancement: We are all beautiful in a unique way but sometimes I like to enhance favourite features i.e I like my skin to feel and look hydrated, my skin is naturally dry and prone to having dried patches Makeup helps me achieve the right texture and look of how I want my skin to be.

So now that you’ve read my top 5 reasons to wear makeup, what are your reasons for wearing or not wearing makeup??

In this video I’m showing you how I transformed from 0-1oo using makeup, enjoy!

1. John Matilda

February 28, 2017 at 8:43 am

Keep lying to yourself

2. No chaser...

February 28, 2017 at 11:03 am

No offense, but babe you look greasy af.

• cleobriggs

March 1, 2017 at 10:29 pm

Offense taken…. POC, she looks dewy…..Thants what its called Uncle Beautiful mumu…mmcchhheeewwwww

TOSTOS pls teach these Nigeria MUAs what real eyebrows should look like… When the girl has MUA classes, people wi no enroll, they will be following (*&^%@#) up and down, rubbish……. This is what makeup is about, enhancement of whats already there, not plastering…. But then again the clients are the ones who want that rubbish eyebrow pasting and so the MUAs out of hunger encourage and self practice the stupidity….. Poverty no go ki pesin….abeg i tire…. Tos, you look stunning

3. Brunofierce two

February 28, 2017 at 1:09 pm

Lol she wants to promote her market na,if we all stop wearing make up what will be her day job?lol

4. Nnamdi

February 28, 2017 at 1:32 pm

Chai, make up???? That’s the most original fraud ever

5. Ekaete

February 28, 2017 at 9:32 pm

It’s a actually a major ‘turn-on for my hubby. He loves me natural, but the different shades of my face and variations of ‘clothing’ and ‘ accessories’ keeps things spicy in za other room and all rooms 😉
    It’s always interesting to explore different looks. I see nothin wrong with that…its a plus NOT a fraud.
    My bedroom is filled with tasteful photoshoot of me in various shades and of him looking super dapper. We create wonderful memories…

If you get good at it, you look forward to getting your face ‘beat’ for all ocassions – and oh there’s the super natural looking metallic look too.

Don’t hate if you don’t get it – just shush away…….rolling eyes…lol
    If you do get it….keep turning up for your Prince sista ….grinning….lol

• mimi

March 1, 2017 at 1:45 am

i dont understandT you..

6. Abby

March 2, 2017 at 10:03 am

Can I get the names of make-ups used in this video? I mean all that u used for the transformation, I want to look like that too