Relationships

James Harden speaks on his relationship with Khloe Kardashian “I didn’t like all the attention”

James Harden in an interview with Sports Illustrated said that he “didn’t like all the attention” that came with dating his ex-girlfriend Khloé Kardashian.“I feel like it was for no reason,” the Houston Rockets player added, not directly naming Khloé.

I wasn’t getting anything out of it except my name out there and my face out there, and I don’t need that. It wasn’t uncomfortable, but it wasn’t me. I don’t need pictures of myself when I’m driving my car. Who cares? What shoes am I wearing? Who cares? Where am I eating? Who cares? It was unnecessary stuff that I think trickled down to my teammates. I had to eliminate that.  Harden said.

Source: Us Weekly

1. Valentina

March 1, 2017 at 10:44 pm

Lol ,who care my brother ? Vanity.

2. Valentina

March 1, 2017 at 10:46 pm

Lol, who cares my brother ? vanity

3. Mz Socially Awkward....

March 2, 2017 at 12:00 am

“Khloe and James split in February 2016 after eight months together. During an episode of Kocktails With Khloé, the Strong Looks Better Naked author, stated that Harden, not being faithful during their time together.”

BN, please take the above extract away and read it again. Read it until it makes sense to you, then please come back so you can explain what it means to the rest of us.

• Ify

March 2, 2017 at 7:09 am

Lol. I missed you.

• californiabawlar

March 2, 2017 at 7:49 am

Lmao! Mz SA aint having none of that! Nope ?

• funmilola

March 2, 2017 at 8:29 am

oh!, how I’ve missed Mz Sa….on a serious note, I had to read twice to be sure if my eyes were stressed. haba bn, do the needful please.

• Ifymcqueens

March 2, 2017 at 12:29 pm

I have missed u so much…u re inspiring!….welcome back

4. Billionaire in grace

March 2, 2017 at 7:35 am

When you date a Kardashian thats what you should expect in return your name and face will be everywhere

5. Iceicebaby

March 2, 2017 at 8:46 am

Mz SA, ?

6. Bella

March 2, 2017 at 10:18 am

Good and sharp guy, the fact that he realized that this was also trickling down to his team mates, he decided his sanity and career were better off at at peace than Keeping UP with the Kardashians. Now she has moved on swiftly to a more younger guy who really doesn’t know if he wants a career or celeb life out there. Poor Tristan. But I feel pity for Khloe, she needs to date someone a bit more mature and settle her nerves down, she wants a baby and none of these guys are on that tip.

7. Nelo

March 2, 2017 at 10:22 am

Dude pls, what did you expect dating a Kardashian?