BN TV

“Why do Men Lie about being Married?” Uwanma asks in her Latest Vlog | Watch on BN TV

BN TV

OAP Uwanma Odefa is out with a new a Vlog and in this episode, she is asking Why do men Lie about being married?

She says:

This is something I have never understood. Why do some men deny their wives and children just so they can get a single girl to date them? What makes them so desperate to have a particular woman that they would deny their own children? And when they’re caught, their wives automatically assume the other woman is a husband snatcher when that woman had no idea Mrs. Wife exists!

Here is why I think they do it and here is what I think girls should do to protect themselves from these married in bachelor clothing!

Watch!

1. monalisa

March 20, 2017 at 11:34 am

Men will always cheat and some women don’t mind dating married men. Sad but true, i recently caught my husband with a younger girl. And when i told her im his wife she said he never told her, he was married.

• Omar

March 20, 2017 at 2:01 pm

Did she ask him? Don’t ask, don’t tell

• blackbeatle

March 20, 2017 at 10:52 pm

some ladies sense that a man is married but carry on anyways because of the gifts and all…..i mean a guy that you have never been to his house always hotels and friends houses ??… sometimes disappears,sometimes refuses to pick certain calls ….then you express surprise when you finally found out ?? leave trash for lawma

• Anne

March 21, 2017 at 6:48 pm

You said it all. He is a demon and I admire you for being wise enough to ask. My friend got married to a married man. His mum said she thought my friend thought her son was married. Same people attended the wedding ceremony. First wife sent her pictures and wedding certificate. Na so my friend run commot. The last time I heard, she moved to the North. She lost her parents long ago. Really sad. Thanks for addressing this issue. Too much evil these days. May we not be victims.

• Me

March 20, 2017 at 8:23 pm

You should have told your husband he had a wife.

• Anne

March 21, 2017 at 6:42 pm

So sad. So terrible. How can your husband for that. Please stay prayerful and watchful. May you be healthy for your children.

2. Paul Adeyemo

March 20, 2017 at 11:48 am

The reason is because these men are suffering domestic abuse from their wives but they cannot talk. Men are more emotionally and psychologically than women. They need that other women as a form of comfort to regain their self esteem

• mim

March 20, 2017 at 1:15 pm

2 wrongs don’t make a right.

• Fisayo

March 20, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Paul Adeyemo, you’ve missed the point.

Need the other woman all you want but why LIE about your marital status, thereby causing emotional and psychological harm to someone else?

Are you saying that because a man has been hurt, he gets a free pass at hurting another woman who had nothing to do with his own hurt in the first place?

• Seriously

March 20, 2017 at 6:11 pm

Paul your thought of reasoning is so warped and distorted. Men lie, cheat do whatever because they want to. It’s a choice. Men that don’t cheat chose to do right thing. It’s a decision you make on your own. Stop pointing fingers and making stupid excuses.
      And women stop wasting time trying to answer questions men themselves should be answering.

3. Baba

March 20, 2017 at 1:13 pm

Because –

Act like u know

Some girls prefer the lie that we are single

– i am young successful and good looking, how am i ever gonna be single

4. Ade

March 20, 2017 at 1:59 pm

I dated this girl who thought I was married; who for some reason found it thrilling to be with an adulterer. After a while, I told her I wasn’t married, that I only said that so things won’t be serious between us. She was very upset with me because I wasn’t an adulterer but a liar. Yepa

• Fred

March 20, 2017 at 11:28 pm

Adulterer and fornicator, what’s the difference? You will both end up in the same place. You judge her and call her adulterer like you are a saint and yet you sleep with her. That you aint married doesn’t give you a pass to commit sin, He who said you should not commit adultery is the same One that said you should not fornicate.

5. trudy

March 20, 2017 at 3:53 pm

so last thursday, i was opening compartments in my ‘bf’ car and i chanced upon a traditional marriage invitation that had his name on it as the ‘GROOM’… i wonder why he didnt tell me he wanted to marry someone else… a week before i saw the incriminating evidence i noticed he was behaving in an unpleasant way… (like no replies after reading my texts, no calls) i complained and he said his job is extremely busy that week.. now i have to walk away.. thank God after my last and only major heartbreak i promised not to love any man with my heart.. why do men do this? its soo easy to tell the truth than lie..

• just saying

March 20, 2017 at 4:18 pm

My dear iv also experienced this while a was having a long distance rltshp with someone in PH.
      He came to visit and I accompanied him to a wedding. it was his bestfriend wife that knows my friend from school that told my friend to tell me the guy I’m with just did intro with someone in PH and the wedding was coming up in few months.
      I confronted him and he denied it, I thought maybe the girl was mistaken.
      Then I finally got the truth thru he’s sister becos we are close. He still denied it. And said the sister doesn’t know what she’s saying.
      Until I did madness and he finally confessed.

• Sean

March 20, 2017 at 4:34 pm

Your sniffing around made u sniff the dust off your bf, what a bullet you dodged there honey

• Des

March 20, 2017 at 10:49 pm

Congrats on your intro sean

6. Chi

March 22, 2017 at 11:00 pm

OMG! She just spelt it out right here! They lie to girls who actually want healthy relationships so they can keep milking them of what they offer (time, intimacy, pleasure) with the hope of being committed to you. They don’t mention they’re married for fear that she might 1.) Leave or 2.) want something materially in return of companionship since she would know she can’t have something serious with you. It’s all a BIG game.

7. Chris Ezeala

March 25, 2017 at 8:46 am

It’s too bad a man had to deny the permanent just for temporal. Again, when you approach a girl for a tie, the age difference is enof to pass the view of married or otherwise irrespective of the jargons he had said just to make the girl submit. The girl wants the money the man offers not that she doesn’t know that the man lies.