BN TV

This Viral Video of a Groom and his Groomsmen Worshipping on the Morning of his Wedding is so Inspiring!

BN TV

We love a praying husband!

Over the past week, a video of a handsome groom and his groomsmen worshiping God just before the wedding started made rounds and we are totally loving it.

Created by Triplet Media, the video featured the lovely groom, Kevin on his knees, flaked by lead singer and groomsman Justin, Ifiok; the best man and the rest of the squad.

Watch the video below

Such a beautiful scene. Groom and groomsmen worshipping on the morning of the wedding. Video: @tripletmedia #BellaNaijaWeddings

A post shared by Africa’s Top Wedding Website (@bellanaijaweddings) on

Credit

Photography & Videography: Triplet Media | @tripletmedia

1. John Matilda

April 15, 2017 at 8:53 pm

I’m sorry I found it somehow… I cannot concentrate with my communication with God when I’m conscious that a video camera is aimed at me……

• Ottawa Queen

April 15, 2017 at 11:10 pm

So even in church you cannot concentrate to worship God because of the camera crew around or the cctv’s installed?? Receive sense o! Besides, If you’re really in the spirit, trust me you won’t be conscious of anything, even if Obama walks in and stands right before your face. When you’re in the presence of God, try to flow with the realm of the spirit and receive your blessings!

• Nakoms

April 16, 2017 at 6:58 am

And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words. Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him. (Matthew 6:5–8)

……..I guess Jesus Christ is old school!

2. john

April 15, 2017 at 9:18 pm

he really needs to pray, he knows what he is about to enter into

3. Rose

April 15, 2017 at 9:19 pm

These videos are a dime a dozen on IG. Most of just comes across staged for the camera, it’s all about clicks these days.

4. Paul Agim

April 15, 2017 at 11:03 pm

Kevin -,my sch mate and friend.such a nice and GOD fearing dude.GOD bless and keep ur home.Kevin is related to Bez idakula

• Aa

April 15, 2017 at 11:54 pm

Like, who cares. Why the reference?

• ATl's finest

April 19, 2017 at 10:28 pm

LMAO.. Like U said who cares? and whoever person is we don’t know.

5. Cocoa

April 16, 2017 at 12:57 am

I can not comprehend nor understand what there is to criticise about a group of MEN humbling themselves before their God. If more men placed God in His right place we wont have the divorce rate we are expericeing in the world today. Worship opens doors and sows seeds…I’m glad they realise it.

No camera, no man, no woman, no animal…can’t contain the children of God from worshiping their Father. There should be no iota of self consciousness when you’re in your Father’s presence. Man is not anyone that you shoukd be mindful of him before minding your God,
    Please let this scene encourage you and help us evaluate our priorities!

God FIRST, ONLY, MIDDLE & LAST…..then all else can fall in line 🙂

6. sweetzie

April 16, 2017 at 2:23 am

Yimu?. After the ceremony is when you’ll get emotional abuse of one’s life. I’m sorry but it’s tough dealing with naija men. It takes the grace of God, prayer, communication and emotional maturity to live with them, especially born and raised in naija?

• Fabulous

April 16, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Especially Yoruba men.

• Belema

April 17, 2017 at 12:36 am

Your comment is too ignorant. Smh! When will you dummies realize that guys are guys regardless of their nationalities or ethnicities?

7. Felinda

April 16, 2017 at 3:53 am

If you think the devil is wicked to you and that’s why your single, then wait till your get married. He hates marriage and immediately you say I do he turns it up from 0 to 100., so it is important to pray and pray hard

8. curious

April 16, 2017 at 7:45 am

so many sad ladies on this blog, With acute inferiority complex issues.
    The fact that a guy cheated on you or abused you, doesn’t mean it would or must happen to another lady. With all the feminism talk I don’t see any growth among the ladies here. They still don’t understand that their lives is in their own hands and at every give point in time you always have a choice. All I see is hatred for men and envy of other females who seem to having a good life.

9. Joyful

April 16, 2017 at 8:02 am

Grateful and thankful to see young men praise and worship. Whether it is for the camera, clicks or not its better to show positive programming enough of bad news, what would you prefer to be shown? them clubbing and the likes? Thank you JESUS!!!

• Anne

April 16, 2017 at 9:37 pm

This world is so much against God. When people were kissing passionately in big brother which is public, lots of people did not see anything wrong with it, now a group of men are worshipping God, wahala de. Who told you someone else did not record the scene, that person may have felt the experience looked beautiful and so must be shared. And for women who have been hurt, stop spitting venom just trust God. Sometimes we meet the wrong men and sometimes we choose to go ahead despite warning signals. Let your maker heal and restore you instead of hating all men on earth, a genuine man could pass you by with that attitude. You are not the only ones who have been hurt in life.

10. Susie

April 16, 2017 at 11:15 am

Hopefully they will all transform that worshiping attitude to their homes & treat their wives & children with humility & respect… say no to cheating & abuse etc. I am not moved by the sight of Nigerian men praying. When we see concrete evidence of married Christian men treating their wives better than other men, that’s when i’ll be moved.

• Mawi

April 16, 2017 at 6:59 pm

You said it all. Concrete evidence (fruits of the spirit) is the real deal. Even demons go to church and ‘praise/worship’

• Halle

April 26, 2017 at 11:33 pm

Gbam!!!!
      I beieve that most of the time, they do stuff like this for the clicks…. it is the new cool video.picture pose!
      So I was at a wedding… Aside from the fact that a couple of the married groomsmen were hitting on ladies upanddown, they were literally seriously hung over and were even still drinking and then someone said “Make we do that prayer thingy” and then a *prayer session* was held… One was even still drinking sef.. Had to be like like “Baba, pls calm down”

Guess what… that picture trended on social media, the wedding was up on bella naija site and the *whole world tapped into it…..

I laughed in Spanish and was reminded that all that glitters baby… is not gold!
      Biko no shade to the couple ooooo… Just giving my personal epistle of why I dnt believe in all these video picture

11. x-factor

April 16, 2017 at 11:43 am

Wow!!!

12. meah

April 16, 2017 at 11:58 am

HAHAHA
    Na today?
    He is prolly cheating on his new bride already

13. Hmm

April 16, 2017 at 2:35 pm

All for the gram…awon slay baba

14. ada

April 16, 2017 at 6:06 pm

God fearing indeed after making your wife to be a baby mama for about 2years before marriage.Ha gba fuo!

• Cocoa

April 16, 2017 at 9:41 pm

This is one thing we as humans fail to comprehend….whatever sin he has lived in is irrelevant the moment he realises his ways and turns back to God.
      WHATEVER sin you committed 5 minutes ago is inconsequential once you ask for forgiven and seek to repent.

Whether his wife was he’s baby mama for 2 years or 10 years does not stop him from having a right to come to God.

I BLESS THE LORD THAT HE IS NOT MAN, Who of us would stand a chance?

• Peace

April 17, 2017 at 10:31 am

Jesus who told u he has a child? Nigerians can never change o.u just c someone and u cook up a story about him.social media is devilish gosh u suck girl

• Dammy's queen

April 18, 2017 at 1:09 pm

May God forgive you for condemning his own…. you have no right to judge him life. u not his God. even if there’s any truth in your comment at least he’s marrying his baby mama. the end has justified the means.

• Tobi

April 19, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Chai! You’re the love child they had abi. Because I don’t understand why you would confidently tell such a lie. I happen to know the couple….

15. sj

April 17, 2017 at 2:29 am

wow!!! see LIES!!! why would you lie like this!! pls find joy and peace!

• Peace

April 17, 2017 at 10:31 am

Help me tell her o

16. Chu

April 17, 2017 at 10:25 pm

I can’t beleive the level of hate I’m reading. When I read the comments I thought they went to do one professional worship session for the gram, but this is just normal guys praying before the wedding and the video man who was probably there when they started dressing thought to share. Some people now come out to hate. The level of hate on social media is very alarming.

17. lucky

April 29, 2017 at 9:09 am

U THINK U CAN BREAK WHAT D LORDS SUPERGLUE HAS GLUED
    ADA
    SHAMEEEE!
    U NEED A CUP OF SENSE !

I KNOW WHERE U CAN GET IT

18. B

May 26, 2017 at 3:57 am

Wow, this is my church MD and some ministers. Both the groom and bride are dedicated members in the church. God bless them and God bless RCCJ Coventry UK