BN TV

Accelerate TV: Watch Kemi Adetiba’s “King Women” Interview with TY Bello on BN

King Women is an interview-based series by Kemi Adetiba on Accelerate TV featuring Nigeria’s powerful women of veteran and champion status, as they tell their never-before-heard stories.

She is a musician who has topped charts, she is a photographer who has captured iconic images, but she has also been a hair dresser who picked up money from the floor. The full and true story of TY Bello comes to you in episode 5 of Kemi Adetiba’s King Women.

Watch:

1. Sugamama

May 1, 2017 at 7:38 pm

*sniff* That was … *sniff*
    Thank you for sharing TY. Thank you Kemi.

2. Ajibola Ayana

May 1, 2017 at 8:25 pm

This is an amazing interview! Kudos Kemi Adetiba and my regard and respect for TY Bello just went up a zillion notches even more…
    It’s a great interview!!!!

3. passerby

May 1, 2017 at 8:44 pm

Fantastic. Such ingenious talent and such a beautifully spirited woman!

4. LisaO

May 1, 2017 at 8:48 pm

TY Bello, you inspire me. In many ways. You opened up yourself today and I’m just in awe. I thank God for your journey and I wish you all the best going forward. I hope you know you are loved!
    P.S: I would save my last dime to have you shoot my pre-wedding pictures so you can bring out the best in me and le boo. xx

5. keke driver

May 1, 2017 at 9:33 pm

Lots of testimonies…. Thank you for sharing

6. Southernbelle

May 2, 2017 at 11:05 am

this is so inspirational. at times i wonder if i am even on the right path or if my own story can even inspire the next person like this has inspired me.

7. Deni

May 2, 2017 at 1:48 pm

A truly inspiring interview. TY, remain blessed. I hope your photo shop is open to all, cause you made it part of my bucket list- to get photographed by YOU! And thank you Kemi Adetiba for the King Women Series.