News

Applications Open for the 2017 Ibidunni Ighodalo Foundation Fertility Grant Programme | Open till June 30th

BellaNaija.com

Ibidunni Ighodalo Foundation

The Ibidunni Ighodalo Foundation (IIF) is now accepting applications for its 2017 grants towards fertility treatments. Interested couples are advised to submit their applications online at www.ibidunniighodalofoundation.org not later than Friday, June 30th, 2017.

The Ibidunni Ighodalo Foundation Fertility Grant is a grant that offers funds toward fertility treatments of various kinds such as In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Intrauterine Insemination. In 2016, the foundation partnered with certified fertility clinics in Nigeria to provide fertility services to couples dealing with the financial strain of fertility treatments. Now, the Foundation is set to award another batch of grants in its 2017 application.

For more information about the grant program or to learn more about the Ibidunni Ighodalo Foundation, please visit www.ibidunniighodalofoundation.org

—————————————————————————————————————————————-
This content has been published for free as part of BellaNaija.com‘s commitment to youth, education, healthcare and community development as part of our corporate social responsibility programme

1. ceejay

June 14, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Really nice to see someone trying to help others to experience the joy of parenthood. God bless the mind behind it.

2. nene+

June 14, 2017 at 5:17 pm

God bless you maam.

3. Nene

June 14, 2017 at 6:54 pm

I don’t know who this woman is but all I know is God will continue to bless her and prosper the work of her hands .
    Thank you for trying to help other people .i salute your courage .

4. Segun

June 14, 2017 at 6:56 pm

Been waiting for this, praise God it’s finally opened .God will bless you all in this foundation for giving my wife and I hope that could only come from God .Thank you once again

5. Amaka

June 14, 2017 at 6:59 pm

???????????? thank you thank you thank you , I missed the last one and my friend who got picked told me bout her experience , I am going to apply , 1st thank you so much ibidun.God will turn your life around as you help others

6. Ibukun

June 14, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Good job.God bless you .pls let us apply for people who really need it , some of us can afford it pls let us help this foundation by allowing the people who truly deserve this gift from heaven .i have done it before I know it is expensive but atleast I could try and I know that in Gods time he will answer me .pls don’t let us deprive the people who really need it to have their chance to get this blessings .
    Thank you ibidun,the lord will wipe your tears away too

7. Toks

June 14, 2017 at 7:21 pm

God bless you real good ,may he answer all our prayers

8. Bigs

June 14, 2017 at 7:26 pm

Can we have more people like this ? Nigeria go beta o I swear .all this money we dey hide up and down ?see how many families we fit help ,God dey .madam dey do your own ,small time When God go bless you ,nobody go know why

9. Olu

June 14, 2017 at 7:54 pm

Bless your soul Mrs Ighodalo.

As you sow goodness, so shall you reap.

Amen.

10. racheal olajumoke adeyele

June 19, 2017 at 2:11 pm

in all areas of your life god will put smile, joy, happiness in your life thank you and god bless u ma

11. olajumoke

June 19, 2017 at 2:17 pm

glory be to god , long awaiting prayer has finally be answer by god, i tried to go for ivf but can not afford it hmmmm, at last. i pray for you mrs ibidunni god will meet you at your point of need god bless you ma thank so much.

12. Yusufu Philip

September 1, 2017 at 5:13 am

Ma, I really want to appreciate you for this great initiative, this can only be God. I just got to know about this foundation and her great works today. I must apply in the coming one by God’s grace. Thank you.

13. Yusufu Philip

September 1, 2017 at 5:14 am

God will continue to bless you in Jesus name.