BN TV

Nigerian Pilot shares Inspiring Videos encouraging people to worship wherever they are

BellaNaija.com

Sometimes the demands of your job may require you making sacrifices, especially concerning activities you hold dear, but Nigerian pilot Usoro Essien is finding ways to worship irrespective of that.

In a Facebook post on Monday, Usoro shared videos of him possibly preparing to fly, and wrote: “Sometimes we fly on Sundays but that doesn’t stop us from lifting up holy hands to God. God doesn’t discriminate so wherever you are you can worship!”

Watch below:

There is always time for the activities that are important to you; find it and use it.

1. #Proudnigerian

July 19, 2017 at 7:42 am

Great is thy faithfulness morning by morning new mercies I see. One deep line I heard sometime ago is there is no such thing as spiritual vacation! The devil does not go on vacation neither should you! On your honeymoon pray,worship;on a holiday vacation pray, on the job meditate, pray. Never ever give the devil a chance.

2. Victor Adegoke

July 19, 2017 at 9:21 am

God is supreme and is our everything.

3. kesiena

July 19, 2017 at 10:04 am

Captain Essien!
    This guy gave me a lift once from the international airport.
    Really Nice. I never saw him again.
    Imagine my shock now! haha!

• Bleed Blue

July 19, 2017 at 10:10 am

I met him once too, at a small get together many moons ago when he was with either Bell View or ADC, can’t recall.

With me too, he left a lot of positive vibes. I remember him being an absolute gentleman.

Nice to “see” him again 🙂

• Essien Fan

July 19, 2017 at 11:35 am

Yes he is a very nice person with a good heart. He once gave us money for school fees when we were short. God bless you Usoro and Dami.

4. sade

July 19, 2017 at 10:08 am

Am sorry but does everything have to be posted on social media? Worship should be between yourself and God, you do not need validation from social media users. Oko Dami, attention seeker. Just my opinion.

• Brainstorm

July 19, 2017 at 10:32 am

@Sade it’s not that deep. I believe he posted the videos to pass his message across.

• The Real Oma

July 19, 2017 at 11:01 am

No, but some things like this video are harmless and i dare say useful.
      Do you know how many people he would have encouraged to devote time to worship even in their busy schedules by posting this?
      I am more of a meditation person but this speaks to me.

• abi

July 19, 2017 at 11:51 am

this is not valuation, this is simply inspiring others to create time for worship no matter how bad the situation you are in. Purge your mind of the stereotypical Nigerian hate mind.

• molarah

July 19, 2017 at 3:17 pm

Not every thing is posted just to gain validation. Just hope you know that.

• Dami

July 19, 2017 at 11:44 pm

I know people over share. But this was needed because it’s a positive inspiration. We can all learn and be reminded.
      And to read other comments how he’s a kind guy makes it even better. God bless him.

5. Snazzy

July 19, 2017 at 1:14 pm

Aunty Shade! Yes you! It is not that serious. Pick what you can and leave the rest. Seems like you have a beef for Dami and her husband, at least he is seeking attention for something positive. Thank you Essien, you reminded me today of what I already know, but I dont do enough.

6. Andrew

July 19, 2017 at 1:21 pm

He could actually loose his job if he is employed by a company loke british airways.

• curios

July 19, 2017 at 3:31 pm

If this guys had actually posted something promotes same sex !marriage, would his job still be at risk?
      What happened to freedom of expression and religion. On several ocassions we have let Muslim casual workers take a break to observe their afternoon prayers. This is in a company in the south. Everyone just seems to understand that a man’s religion is a vital component of his life…and as long he doesn’t harm you….he has the right to practice it the way he deems fit.