BN TV

Kevin Hart’s ex-wife Torrei in New Interview | WATCH

BN TV

In a new interview with Inside Edition, comedian Kevin Hart‘s ex-wife Torrei Hart has given some insight into the circumstances surrounding their divorce.

The comedian has been in the news this week after finally confessing to cheating on his new wife Eniko Hart. Eniko who is seven months pregnant with her Kevin’s third child has declined to comment on the matter.

Torrei explained how they met and how he used their split as  comic materials during his stand-up routines.

Watch the video below:

1. Pak

September 19, 2017 at 3:00 pm

“I’ve always tell people Money and Power doesn’t change a person, it reveals them”. TORREI just doesn’t see the signs at the early stage but those Visionary girls that wasn’t dancing to the Sneakers seller tune. ONE MAN CAN MAKE ONE WOMAN HATE ALL MEN.

2. Pak

September 19, 2017 at 3:01 pm

“I’ve always tell people Money and Power doesn’t change a person, it reveals them”. TORREI just doesn’t see the signs at the early stage but those Visionary girls that wasn’t dancing to the Sneakers seller tune does. ONE MAN CAN MAKE ONE WOMAN HATE ALL MEN.

• BEAUTIFUL

September 19, 2017 at 7:26 pm

@Pak gosh! your english is hard to read..

• Mrs M

September 20, 2017 at 12:55 am

Mondoi

3. Ephi

September 19, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Just watched the video. In his comedy act, he said “Did I cheat? Yes people I cheated. Am I ashamed of it? No, I’m not. Do I wish I could take it back? No, not at all”

Gosh, this guy is such an ass. Class act ass.

4. Iya ibeji

September 19, 2017 at 4:49 pm

Ace of spades was trying to make this issue about a woman leaving a marriage because he’s unhappy and people are dragging him and the sidechick but its way more than that.
    Kevin and Eniko deserve each other. How can you embarrass your ec over and over again? How can your wife brag about dating you while you were still married? That’s how Angelina was running her mouth about how she and Brad were all over each other even though he was still married, where are they today.I’m not saying that that’s why they are not together but it’s just distasteful.
    I don’t get why ladies think they’ve won because they got the guy, Eniko I wish you joy and happiness Kevin Hart style.

• Iya ibeji

September 19, 2017 at 5:13 pm

*a man

• AceOfSpades

September 19, 2017 at 8:13 pm

You do know when you are asked to talk, you only talk about the part that makes you look holy. She didn’t talk about how she repeatedly ‘chop’ his money but she’s talking about how he repeatedly used her as butt of his jokes.

I still don’t believe Eniko and Kevin dated while he was married tho. Are you saying it’s wrong to date someone if you are separated from your husband/wife and talking about divorce already? I’m not justifying Kevin’s wandering peepee, I’m saying this Eniko might not be guilty as media charged. If I’m no more interested in a marriage, I shouldn’t date anyone while we are going through divorce? People just want Eniko to be guilty is what I see.

• Iya ibeji

September 19, 2017 at 10:52 pm

You are still justifying infidelity. Even if a couple are having issues and one steps out during that period, its still cheating as long as you are not separated yet. So Eniko dating a married man is cheating and its irrelevant if they have issues at the time.
      Again, you have made it about chopping money, so because my husband provides, he should cheat? Why should she talk about money when the topic of discussion is infidelity.
      In my opinion, it is only safe to date a man once he’s done with his divorce. If he has issues and want to leave his marriage, let him sort it out first. That’s the advice I will give to anyone to avoid stories that touch.

• Iya ibeji

September 19, 2017 at 10:59 pm

*still cheating on the man’s part

5. Susie

September 19, 2017 at 5:16 pm

Just relax & watch God fight for you Torrei! It has already began… Wives & moms often sacrifice so much for their marriage/ kids that’s why God hates to see them abused. Bible says He literally closed up Rachel’s womb when Jacob scorned Leah (his wife) because she was not beautiful. It is one thing to cheat but to go beyond that & team up with your mistress to mock your ex-wife who hasn’t harmed you? 2017 is the year caution for all cheaters from Brad Pitt weeping over his failed marriage to Kevin Hart being exposed. If you’re a cheater please change

6. Mrs chidukane

September 19, 2017 at 11:40 pm

Torrei should just move on already. She won’t ever find love again if she keeps looking over her shoulder at what Kevin is doing and bla bla. She’s very well taken care of,he gifts her cars and trips. We know you were there from the bottom and he dropped you but please, move on and do something else with your life. Even on that reality show she was doing; Kevin this,Kevin that.

• For real

September 21, 2017 at 12:34 am

Na so e easy reach? If there were no kids or coparenting involved maybe it would be that simple. She’s been with that guy since college remember.